PDA

View Full Version : Filmcam Mod

Kptlt. Neuerburg
04-14-07, 01:16 AM
I've been doing some thinking about Ubisofts game IL-2 Strumovik and how it allows someone to film a dogfight. Well who doesn't someone come out with one for SH3??!!!, and can be played in Window Media Player and is saved to the SH3 folder. If anyone has one partly done or wants to try this let me know.

Jimbuna
04-14-07, 05:17 AM
There have been literally dozens of films/movies created by olayers of SH3, usually the programme used was fraps....do a quick search on the forum, I'm dure you'll find some :up:

Kptlt. Neuerburg
05-22-07, 10:54 PM
I tryed Fraps 1.9d free version and it sucks any other ideas for making a ingame film?

Dowly
05-23-07, 09:05 AM
I tryed Fraps 1.9d free version and it sucks any other ideas for making a ingame film?
I've tried few other game video recorders and FRAPS is the smoothest and overall best.

And why you try so old version of FRAPS? The newest is 2.8.2 ;)

Also, keep in mind that if you have very low end PC, there's really no way to capture smooth videos.

CapZap1970
05-23-07, 11:25 AM
Hello there:
Any chance to have a link to dl fraps? Is it freeware? Can i find it in full version or just trials?
Thanks a lot
CapZap

Dowly
05-23-07, 11:29 AM
Hello there:
Any chance to have a link to dl fraps? Is it freeware? Can i find it in full version or just trials?
Thanks a lot
CapZap

You can download the trial version from www.fraps.com

It has a limit of 30sec of continuous recording and there's 'www.fraps.com' text in the top or bottom of the recording.