PDA

View Full Version : Late War Sensors

thehiredgun
04-13-07, 08:19 PM
I am trying to do a favor for my husband. I usually load all of his mods for him , I'm setting up his game SH 3/GWX 1.03! When I used to load his late war sensors this had to be done prior to recieving the 1st radar that was offered! Now I noticed late war sensors is with a snorkel antenna. Is this the same mod that I should load prior to getting the 1st radar or should I still look for the late war sensors without the snorkel, or does this late war sensors with snorkel antenna include the old late war sensor mod so he can get the regular radar antenna?If I do need that late war sensor prior to the snorkel late war sensor can you tell me where I can find it? Can somebody help me please?
Thank You
Mrs. Hiredgun

Pablo
04-13-07, 11:45 PM
Hi!

I do not know whether there are any conflicts between your husband's mod and GWX since I am not sure from your post which mod your husband is using or which files it contains. I suspect the GWX Late War Sensors Mod is not related to your husband's mod since it sounds like his mod is concerned with the U-boat's own radar, whereas the GWX Late War Sensors mod is concerned with adding a radar warning (detecting enemy radars) antenna to the snorkel; however, please be aware your husband's mod may have other conflicts with GWX besides just the Late War Sensors Mod due to the large number of files modified by GWX.

Please see pp. 43-44 of the GWX Manual V1.03 that was included in GWX V1.03 for specific instructions regarding the installation of the GWX Late War Sensors mod (you can find it in the "documentation" folder in the SH3 folder). Briefly, you may need to wait until the after the snorkel-mounted antenna becomes available (in late 1944 during the game) before enabling the mod - whether you need to intervene or not will depend on the type of submarine your husband is using at that time. This is long after the first U-boat radar appears.

Hope this helps! :)

Pablo

Spytrx
04-14-07, 11:12 AM
did you read that??
All I get from my wife is nasty looks and spiteful words when I head for the cellar to go subbin' and there is is a woman that not only sets the machine up for her huband but also makes sure he has the right mods installed... where did I go wrong?

:damn:

Morts
04-14-07, 11:17 AM
did you read that??
All I get from my wife is nasty looks and spiteful words when I head for the cellar to go subbin' and there is is a woman that not only sets the machine up for her huband but also makes sure he has the right mods installed... where did I go wrong?

:damn:

when you married her:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

j/k