PDA

View Full Version : GWX songs

WilhelmSchulz.
04-12-07, 04:13 PM
Can somone make the GWX songs aviable so someone can listen to them via Media Player?

mr chris
04-12-07, 04:20 PM
Just copy the file to a folder then covert the file using a music converter.
You will need a ogg to MP3 converter.
Try this link.
http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm
Then just plonk them in your media player easy as pie.:up:

WilhelmSchulz.
04-12-07, 04:50 PM
I tried it and the files wont convert!

danlisa
04-12-07, 04:54 PM

Plugins, my boy.;) Visit dbpoweramps website to get them. They will be integrated into your windows menu so you can just right click on the ogg file and convert to MP3/WMA etc.

VipertheSniper
04-12-07, 04:56 PM

How about just using winamp? I guess downloading and installing that is much less tedious than trying to convert the ogg's to mp3's or wma's when you can just listen at them right away with winamp.

I haven't checked lately, but is Mediaplayer really unable to play ogg files?

Edit: Just checked: it is... no wonder I hardly ever use it, just can't play enough formats

If you still want to convert the stuff, search for Audacity in google, that's what I use when I need to record or convert something.

P_Funk
04-12-07, 05:00 PM
Sort of related. Everytime I sink a ship in GWX I get playback of music that I recall from Total Annihilation, a wicked RTS from 1997. Its unmistakeable. I love it.:lol:

The Munster
04-12-07, 05:01 PM
Use Acoustica Audio Convertor Pro .. give it a try.

VipertheSniper
04-12-07, 05:12 PM
I guess if you don't like winamp there are surely enough players out there that are better than media player and can play ogg files. Don't understand the need to convert at all.

Media player classic would be a choice, dunno how I can do playlist with it tho, but plays ogg files

WilhelmSchulz.
04-12-07, 05:56 PM
Now what are the names?

VipertheSniper
04-12-07, 06:39 PM
I think the names are in the GWX Manual, dunno if they're listed in correct order there tho...

Or do you mean something else?

Pablo
04-15-07, 11:19 AM
Now what are the names?
Hi!

You can find the names of the GWX gramophone songs in Table 17 (page 322) of GWX Manual V1.03.

Pablo