PDA

View Full Version : GWX Fatigue problem?

Cap_Observatore
04-09-07, 03:03 AM
My crew are totally exhausted, and my torpedos still reloading, engines working, Im not seeing any impact using corrent GWX8hs fatigue model with SHcommander. Any knowed bug? work arounds? help please

[]īs

danlisa
04-09-07, 03:15 AM
By default, GWX has an 8hr fatigue model without the use of Sh3Cmdr. Also have you got the GWX specific cfg files installed into Commander?

My first suggestion would be to use the default fatigue already in GWX and see if that makes a difference.

Cap_Observatore
04-09-07, 03:38 AM
Hi mate, yes I have CFGs.

I will try, you mean uncheck fatigue box in SH3commander?

cheers

Cap_Observatore
04-09-07, 09:11 AM
Did what you sad, leaved fatigue box in SH3commander unchecked to you default GWX fatigue, and nothing, no deal. Same behavior, waited for my diesel sailor are tottaly exhausted, them left all Mastrosen just lefting one petty totallyu red, and my autonomous new engine continuing runing now :-), nice new tecnology but I need fatigue model working. I donīt know what I did worng! Can this have some thing about Long Repear times mod?:cry:

[]īs

von Zelda
04-09-07, 11:41 AM
I've played SH3 for two years and I've always hated micromanaging the crew. That's not a job for the Captain. So, I use the "No Fatigue" option in SH3 Commander.

Cap_Observatore
04-09-07, 12:06 PM
Iīve be playing Sh3 all the time with Fatigue, I like that as NYGM and GWX did with TC work aroud, I think crew status is one of things capatings need consider when he is managing your boat. I think it was a fault in other sub sim of the past.

But I did another carrer test, checked back fatigue box with GWX8hs and fixedd, new persona are working right. but Im trying to know how can I do to not lost my buged carrier with almost 6 months of hard core play. Itīs a shame. Any help in that direction is welcome guys. But if I canīt I have to play this as you von zelda, forgeting crew status :damn: :cry:

cheers