PDA

View Full Version : Two very tiny/minor/trivial GWX glitches

SleazeyWombat
04-08-07, 01:22 AM
I am running GWX 1.03 with no mods except the approved 16km visibility and integrated orders. Using SH3 Commander 2.7, with the necessary GWX files.

These are so minor I hate to mention them.

1) In the slide out engineering dials, the ammeter is the only instrument with a partially covered front. That is, the lower half of the ammeter dial is metallic, and the upper half is glass. However, the entire needle is rendered, including the counter weight section, giving the appearance that the needle is *outside* the instrument case. Properly, the fat counterweight section should be not be visible, since it's hidden behind the metal casing.

2) The revolving radar antenna, (the square bedspring array), is not rendered in the proper stowed position. There is a long slot in the conning tower for it to be lowered into, but instead, it's put in at about a 45 degree angle, giving the appearance of sticking out the side of the conning tower, and into the bridge space topside. This only occurs when the radar is not being used of course. When it is in use, it rotates properly, and looks great!

Again, these are only minor graphic glitches, but if they could be easily fixed, it would be nice.:smug:

Letum
04-08-07, 01:52 AM
These are both known about by the GWX team.

It is not currently possible to fix them.

Jimbuna
04-08-07, 06:32 AM
I would suggest you carry out a full reinstall because this is not a common occurrence and certainly not one we are repeatedly coming across :nope: