PDA

View Full Version : [REL] Real Fleet Boat 1.12 is here

Beery
04-07-07, 09:57 AM
REAL FLEET BOAT (http://www.beerymod.com/SH4/RFB112.7z)
version 1.12

(http://www.beerymod.com/SH4/RFB112.7z)

New in this one:

Smaller watch - mod by Castorp345 & Chomu.

Added some of CCIP's UI keystroke mod.

Bad English in the video briefings has been fixed as much as possible.

Added a pre-war start date. Now we can hear all those radio messages on December 7th.

Aleutian campaign now has historical patrol objectives. Mod by Egan and me.

Reduced frequency of air attacks.

Enjoyment factor boosted 16.67% :up:

Click on the mod's name to download.

[And please, whoever is editing my posts, I know you're only trying to help, but I find it REALLY annoying, so please stop. If it ain't broke don't fix it]

CaptainCox
04-07-07, 10:09 AM
Way to go :) Thanks man and thanks to all that contributed.

OH MY GOD! Look at my avatar :huh: I AM A SLUT! I was hoping it would come to this but I guess i am out of the closet now:oops:

Forlorn
04-07-07, 10:17 AM
Since there is no modification of the layer since 1.1(1)? is it safe to update RFB during a mission?

Beery
04-07-07, 10:29 AM
Since there is no modification of the layer since 1.1(1)? is it safe to update RFB during a mission?

I don't know. I always tell people not to, although I can't think of anything that would screw things up. If worse comes to worst you could always uninstall RFB1.12 and reinstall the older version.

Beery
04-07-07, 10:30 AM
OH MY GOD! Look at my avatar :huh: I AM A SLUT! I was hoping it would come to this but I guess i am out of the closet now:oops:

I love 'Wild Night in Bangkok'. I think I spent 6 months with that avatar. Mind you, I think I like this one better.

CyberOps
04-07-07, 12:08 PM
will the PTM mod also be updated ?

Schultzy
04-07-07, 12:30 PM
Beery I found a bug!

You claim it boosts enjoyment and I quote: 16.67%

You're obviously using Metric, because it boosts my enjoyment factor by about a 1/3rd ;)

Great work mate and keep the improvements coming. :rock: :rock:

Beery
04-07-07, 01:07 PM

Yeah. I'll do that now. Not sure how long it'll take though - could be a few minutes, could be a few hours.

Here it is: http://www.beerymod.com/SH4/PTM112.7z

For those who are not familiar with this mod, this is sort of a RFB-lite, as it includes only the changes to the game that add new start dates, new bases and historical dates of operation of the individual submarines.

As with RFB 1.12 this mod adds the following:

A pre-war start date. Now we can hear all those radio messages on December 7th.

Aleutian campaign now has historical patrol objectives. Mod by Egan and me.

shad43
04-07-07, 01:09 PM

Hint, Hint...hopefully :up:

If not I'll update mine myself :o

Great work :yep:

Please consider updating PTM :hmm:

Cheers :D

CyberOps
04-07-07, 01:12 PM
thanks beery, i will be on the lookout for it :)

shad43
04-07-07, 01:14 PM
Yeah. I'll do that now. Not sure how long it'll take though - could be a few minutes, could be a few hours.

Thanks Beery :rock:

Beery
04-07-07, 01:45 PM

Thanks Beery :rock:

In case anyone missed it, I edited my previous post and put it in there.

shad43
04-07-07, 01:49 PM
Thanks again Beery, I was working on some missions for the previous PTM
Now you've done it for me. :up:

USS_shipmaster
04-07-07, 01:54 PM
Thanks Beery for your great job!

CyberOps
04-07-07, 02:01 PM
thanks beery

Camaero
04-07-07, 02:06 PM
Thanks for your work Beery! You are responsible for making some of my favorite games even more amazing. From your B17 2 mod, to RuB, and now this.:rock:

Gammel
04-07-07, 05:47 PM
Thx very much for that PTM update! :up:

rulle34
04-07-07, 05:51 PM
Great work and thank´s to you and your team :up:

hmatthias
04-07-07, 05:53 PM
Beery, the mod is great, and I am really enjoying it. I do have a few quick questions though.

1. Where did the range at current speed and range to end hotkeys go? I noticed that Ctrl-G and shift-G do nothing now, and they did in the last version.

2. I am trying an Alutians Island tour, just to see what missions I get. I got assigned to patrol around Kodiak Island, AK. Was there Japanese presence there? Will I find any ships to sink there, or will I just patrol for a while and find nothing? Just curious if the campaign layers have been changed to increase traffic. If this is a "secret", then don't worry avbout answering this one! :)

Thanks again for your great mod!

WWSandMan
04-07-07, 06:20 PM
From the other RFB mod thread :

(Beery wrote to SandMan) Use JSGME to remove #1 and then install the latest one ....

Thanks for the info, and the updated version. :)

Beery
04-07-07, 06:29 PM
Beery, the mod is great, and I am really enjoying it. I do have a few quick questions though.

1. Where did the range at current speed and range to end hotkeys go? I noticed that Ctrl-G and shift-G do nothing now, and they did in the last version.

I haven't touched them. I have no idea what might have removed these hotkeys. Were you running any other mods before installing the latest version of RFB? CCIP's UI mod perhaps? If so, that would explain it, as RFB conflicts with that mod and will remove all of its functionality.

2. I am trying an Alutians Island tour, just to see what missions I get. I got assigned to patrol around Kodiak Island, AK. Was there Japanese presence there? Will I find any ships to sink there, or will I just patrol for a while and find nothing? Just curious if the campaign layers have been changed to increase traffic. If this is a "secret", then don't worry avbout answering this one! :)

There was never a Japanese presence around Kodiak Island, but boats were sent out there in 1942. The Aleutians campaign is really there for the hardest-core of the hardcore realism fans and roleplayers who want to see how a career in the Aleutians really was. As the mod gets more mature we will be putting in some actual Japanese traffic, but it won't be much (and none anywhere near Kodiak Island), and a player who plays an Aleutian career will find that it's hugely less rewarding than any other campaign.

Aleutian campaign players will be simulating a career spent in what amounts to a backwater of WW2. There will be no glory here - only a harsh job in the toughest of environments. 1000 tons of enemy shipping here is about the equivalent of 50,000 tons elsewhere. I'd say 99% of players will hate it and want to transfer ASAP, which is probably how the real commanders there felt, but unlike us they didn't have the ability to transfer at will. The Aleutian campaign will be a real test of a player's endurance.

W_clear
04-07-07, 06:48 PM
I can't download it .:damn:

Gizzmoe
04-08-07, 01:41 AM

Why not? What happens?

W_clear
04-08-07, 01:53 AM
I can not open http://www.beerymod.com/SH4/RFB112.7z

Could you upload MOD to http://manage.hosted.filefront.com/ place? ====THANKS

Max Peck
04-08-07, 01:55 AM
Perhaps a dumb question, but I cannot get the options for the realism to change before starting a career. I change the options in the menu, then go to start a career and the realism setting is back. I like what the mod does, I just prefer to not have to manually figure out the TDC stuff, I also like having the event camera on.

Gizzmoe
04-08-07, 02:00 AM
Could you upload MOD to http://manage.hosted.filefront.com/ place? ====THANKS

Ok, here it is:
http://files.filefront.com/RFB1127z/;7175558;;/fileinfo.html

W_clear
04-08-07, 04:53 AM
You are very kinds.Thanks a lot.

hmatthias
04-08-07, 06:53 AM
Thanks for your help, Beery. I had a feeling the Alusian campaign was like this. As for the hotkeys, I'll sort this myself, just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. I did get the hotkey update, so that is probably where my problem lies.

Beery
04-08-07, 07:44 AM
Thanks for your help, Beery. I had a feeling the Alusian campaign was like this. As for the hotkeys, I'll sort this myself, just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. I did get the hotkey update, so that is probably where my problem lies.

You'll probably want to re-install the hotkey mod over RFB. I'll probably add those hotkeys into RFB too, but I missed them when I was looking at stuff to put in the commands.cfg file. I wanted to avoid doing a whole change back to SH3's hotkey system because I felt that a lot of players might be coming to SH4 as their first sub sim and it would be confusing if the keyboard cheat sheet thingy didn't match up.

Beery
04-08-07, 07:54 AM
Perhaps a dumb question, but I cannot get the options for the realism to change before starting a career. I change the options in the menu, then go to start a career and the realism setting is back. I like what the mod does, I just prefer to not have to manually figure out the TDC stuff, I also like having the event camera on.

The inability to change realism settings and have them stick for a career is a problem with the standard game, which is one of the reasons I changed all settings to suit full realism (minus the free camera)

There's a very easy way to set all the settings so that it never changes on you:

Go to the Data\Cfg\Gameplaysettings.cfg file. Open it up in any text editor (Wordpad works) and edit the 'Easy', 'Normal', 'hard' and 'realistic' settings until they all conform to your preference. Save this file, then save a copy of it outside the game so that you can always install it later. Then when you go into the game your preferences are always the same even if the game tries to trick you into a lower or higher setting.

Beery
04-08-07, 08:07 AM
Are you using Firefox?

Firefox seems to block links to downloads very aggressively. See this guy's blog (http://kalsey.com/2004/09/why_i_dont_recommend_firefox/) for more info.

I just installed Firefox to see what the problem might be (others have mentioned it). I don't know why it won't let users save with a left-click. However, with a right-click it works fine (at least for me).

kiwi_2005
04-08-07, 09:57 AM
"Reduced frequency of air attacks." Just what im looking for! :rock:

Thanks Berry :up:

OS1Mac
04-08-07, 10:11 AM
Great work, Beery! SH4 is getting better and better by the day...

Gizzmoe
04-08-07, 10:29 AM
I just installed Firefox to see what the problem might be (others have mentioned it). I don't know why it won't let users save with a left-click.

Works fine here with FF 2.0.0.3.

Forlorn
04-08-07, 12:17 PM
PEBKAC. :rotfl:

Max Peck
04-08-07, 04:12 PM
The inability to change realism settings and have them stick for a career is a problem with the standard game, which is one of the reasons I changed all settings to suit full realism (minus the free camera)

There's a very easy way to set all the settings so that it never changes on you:

Go to the Data\Cfg\Gameplaysettings.cfg file. Open it up in any text editor (Wordpad works) and edit the 'Easy', 'Normal', 'hard' and 'realistic' settings until they all conform to your preference. Save this file, then save a copy of it outside the game so that you can always install it later. Then when you go into the game your preferences are always the same even if the game tries to trick you into a lower or higher setting.

Thanks Beery, that worked perfectly!

Captain_Jack
04-08-07, 08:19 PM
Awesome Work Beery!

RFB is already becoming a Masterpiece!! :up:

Pit
04-09-07, 01:06 AM
Ok I got a silly question...

What do I use to open this file?? When I downloaded it... it shows I dld 1.32MB
but it had NO idea what file type it is!!!

So what do I do.... or where do I put it?? I DO have the Generic MOD enabler.

Beery
04-09-07, 01:47 AM

It's zipped in 7z format. You'll need to use an unzipper program like 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) or WinAce (http://www.winace.com/) to open it. I use 7zip because it gets REALLY good compression ratios, which makes a big difference when downloading big files. The only better compression I've found is with WinUHA (http://www.klaimsoft.com/winuha/) but WinUHA is not very much used.

Pit
04-09-07, 02:10 AM

It's zipped in 7z format. You'll need to use an unzipper program like 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) or WinAce (http://www.winace.com/) to open it. I use 7zip because it gets REALLY good compression ratios, which makes a big difference when downloading big files. The only better compression I've found is with WinUHA (http://www.klaimsoft.com/winuha/) but WinUHA is not very much used.

Thank you much Beery!!!! That did it!!! :up:

woofiedog
04-09-07, 04:18 AM
Thank's Beery... Mint work!

Jace11
04-09-07, 06:17 AM
The campaign 1.1 fix is causing duplicated units to appear on top of each other. The date of the mis file is unimportant, its the entry date of the units within that matters. 44b is actually covered in 44a

Eg unit dates for Task Forces

US 43a Start date 1943 9 1
End date 1944 5 31

US 44a Start date 1944 6 1
End date 1945 8 31

US 44b Start 1944 6 1
End 1945 8 31

Hence duplicated layers, not too bad with task forces, but the coastal traffic etc are spawning inside each other..! Devs left these empty for a reason

fire-fox
04-09-07, 06:23 AM
we Jace11 i havent D/Led this mod yet but i got that with the stok campain any way

Beery
04-09-07, 09:20 AM
Hence duplicated layers, not too bad with task forces, but the coastal traffic etc are spawning inside each other..! Devs left these empty for a reason

Thanks Jace11. I'll remove those in the next version.

Hehe this is why I don't like messing with campaign stuff - so hard for me to verify that this stuff isn't causing problems. I guess I really should get familiar with the Mission Editor.

U-Bones
04-09-07, 10:38 AM
The campaign 1.1 fix is causing duplicated units to appear on top of each other. The date of the mis file is unimportant, its the entry date of the units within that matters. 44b is actually covered in 44a

End date 1944 5 31

End date 1945 8 31

US 44b Start 1944 6 1
End 1945 8 31

Wow ! This problem actually exists in stock, but Campaign Fix 1.1 is making it worse for a few months.

Campaign.cfg is actually overlapping everything. Here is the IJN side...

;Japan 1941.12.1 - 1942.2.28
;actually includes March 42
;===========================
[Section 7]
FileName=data/Campaigns/Campaign/41a_Jap_CoastalTraffic.mis
StartDate=19390101
EndDate=19420401

;Japan 1942.3.1 - 1942.8.31
;actually includes Feb and also overlaps March 42
;==========================
[Section 13]
FileName=data/Campaigns/Campaign/42a_Jap_CoastalTraffic.mis
StartDate=19420201
EndDate=19421001

;Japan 1942.9.1 - 1943.8.31
;actually includes Aug and also overlaps Sep 42
[Section 19]
FileName=data/Campaigns/Campaign/42b_Jap_CoastalTraffic.mis
StartDate=19420801
EndDate=19431001

;Japan 1943.9.1 - 1944.5.31
;actually includes Jul and Aug and also overlaps Sep 43
[Section 25]
FileName=data/Campaigns/Campaign/43a_Jap_CoastalTraffic.mis
StartDate=19430701
EndDate=19440701

;Japan 1944.6.1 - 1944.9.31
;actually includes Apr and May and also overlaps Jun 44
[Section 31]
FileName=data/Campaigns/Campaign/44a_Jap_CoastalTraffic.mis
StartDate=19440401
EndDate=19441101

;Japan 1944.10.1 - 1945.8.31
;actually includes Aug and Sep and also overlaps Oct 44
[Section 37]
FileName=data/Campaigns/Campaign/44b_Jap_CoastalTraffic.mis
StartDate=19440801
EndDate=19451201
====================================

I will also look at the US side, and then do a little sanity check inside the mission files to see which date set is appropriate, the notes or the start/end dates.

I will have Campaign Fix 1.1b out with a non overlapping campaign.cfg out later today.

Thanks for spotting this.

akdavis
04-09-07, 12:24 PM

End date 1944 5 31

End date 1945 8 31

US 44b Start 1944 6 1
End 1945 8 31

A modder who shall not be named over at SimHQ looked at these files and noticed the same date overlap making the empty files apparently redundant. However, he noticed that another file was still referencing these blank layers and seems to think that it may be causing issues. He also noticed that the stock campaign has many overlapping layers that could cause units to spawn on top of eachother.

Seems to me that they intended to flesh these layers out, but ran out of time and just extended the dates of adjacent layers to cover up the omission.

edit: oops, didn't see U-bones post, which pretty much says the same thing.

Coolhand01
04-09-07, 12:48 PM
@ Beery,

1. I LOVE your work. Started using your stuff with B17II.

2. At what date are the SD and SJ radars available for the Tambor class. I started my career 1/12/41 at Pearl and got the SD radar. I am on my way back to the China Sea on my 3rd patrol after a refit in Midway (just missed the fireworks there. Arrived on the 9th of June). When I left Pearl in April '42 SJ radar was still not available. In the stock version it was available in Dec. '41. Just wondering if you changed the entry date for upgrades. The other reason I ask is because I keep getting "Radar contact" messages but neither scope is working. ie. Radar's not even on and I can't turn it on.

3. I LOVE your work.

CH

p.s. I LOVE your work.

Jace11
04-09-07, 01:18 PM
maybe the layers should overlap...

The ships within the layer shouldnt, there should be a buffer zone.

Say all the ships in a layer end at 1942 8 31 then maybe the Campaign.cfg can continue longer to allow ships at sea to reach their end waypoint??? But no more will spawn then.. If a layer is ended prematurely, maybe the ships will just disappear mid ocean.

Don't know yet, its going to take a while to work out the layers and how they work.

I think we need to know the date at which a layer is called and ended by the cfg file, and the start date and end date of the ships within the layer...

That way we can tell whether thing are really overlapping or not...

U-Bones
04-09-07, 01:22 PM
maybe the layers should overlap...

The ships within the layer shouldnt, there should be a buffer zone.

Say all the ships in a layer end at 1942 8 31 then maybe the Campaign.cfg can continue longer to allow ships at sea to reach their end waypoint??? But no more will spawn then.. If a layer is ended prematurely, maybe the ships will just disappear mid ocean.

Don't know yet, its going to take a while to work out the layers and how they work.

I think we need to know the date at which a layer is called and ended by the cfg file, and the start date and end date of the ships within the layer...

That way we can tell whether thing are really overlapping or not...

Yes, the overlap is intended, and I did not account for it.. I have posted a fix
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=489441#post489441

Beery
04-09-07, 01:29 PM
At what date are the SD and SJ radars available for the Tambor class...

I haven't even looked at radar stuff yet so I wouldn't even know where to look right now. I definitely havent added anything that might do weird stuff to the radar.

Glad you like the mods. We had a great team for RUb and many of the same folks are contributing stuff for RFB too. Plus we have a great bunch of new people who are doing good stuff.

Hylander_1314
04-09-07, 07:32 PM
Daggum it Beery! ;) Now I have to start a new career! I'll have to scrap the last 6 patrols since the last version.

Sorry, can't wait to start before the attack on Pearl. ;)

In reality, keep 'em comin' dude!

Camaero
04-09-07, 07:39 PM
Just curious Beery, how far do you plan to take this mod? As far as RuB went? Also, do you think there will be much work to redo after the next patch comes out?

Beery
04-09-07, 08:10 PM
Just curious Beery, how far do you plan to take this mod? As far as RuB went? Also, do you think there will be much work to redo after the next patch comes out?

I don't want it to be as complex as RUb was. RUb was exactly where I wanted SH3 to be (in terms of the level of realism and playability I wanted it to give the player) when I finished work on it - I felt that further work would just be doing work for the sake of adding needless detail. So RUb did what it needed to do, but looking back on it I also felt it was a lot more complex than it needed to be.

With RFB I want to achieve the same level of 'apparent realism' more quickly and with less time spent modding. What I mean by 'apparent realism' is realism that will affect people during a campaign. The tendency, when making mods, is to get caught up in minutiae and features that no one will ever see in the game - that's what happened to me in RUb - I spent an awful lot of time making things correct that no one could possibly ever notice in the game - i.e. 'non-apparent realism' such as obscure ship models for obscure nations or giving the Bismarck the correct colour scheme for every day of its existence. Now I never once saw the Bismarck during a career, so all that work was for all intents and purposes useless. I don't want to fall into that same trap again. I think the experience that SH3/RUb gave me will help me to concentrate on the areas that can yield good results, while I should be able to steer clear of the dead-ends and time-sinks.

As for redoing work to suit the next patch, I've always been really good at that. It usually takes me less than 24 hours to completely convert a mod to suit a new patch. Also, because I know the 'problem files' (i.e. files that many modmakers tend to adjust and which the devs also love to mess with (e.g. menu_1024_768.ini, commands.cfg, menu.txt), I can either avoid those files or limit my activities with them until patches are done, or I can just make detailed notes that will help me to quickly reconstruct them after a patch).

In short, the experience of RUb has prepared me to make RFB as good as RUb and to do it faster and more efficiently.

clayton
04-09-07, 08:22 PM

I don't want it to be as complex as RUb was. RUb was exactly where I wanted SH3 to be (in terms of the level of realism and playability I wanted it to give the player) when I finished work on it - I felt that further work would just be doing work for the sake of adding needless detail. So RUb did what it needed to do, but looking back on it I also felt it was a lot more complex than it needed to be.

With RFB I want to achieve the same level of 'apparent realism' more quickly and with less time spent modding. What I mean by 'apparent realism' is realism that will affect people during a campaign. The tendency, when making mods, is to get caught up in minutiae and features that no one will ever see in the game - that's what happened to me in RUb - I spent an awful lot of time making things correct that no one could possibly ever notice in the game - i.e. 'non-apparent realism' such as obscure ship models for obscure nations or giving the Bismarck the correct colour scheme for every day of its existence. Now I never once saw the Bismarck during a career, so all that work was for all intents and purposes useless. I don't want to fall into that same trap again. I think the experience that SH3/RUb gave me will help me to concentrate on the areas that can yield good results, while I should be able to steer clear of the dead-ends and time-sinks.

As for redoing work to suit the next patch, I've always been really good at that. It usually takes me less than 24 hours to completely convert a mod to suit a new patch. Also, because I know the 'problem files' (i.e. files that many modmakers tend to adjust and which the devs also love to mess with (e.g. menu_1024_768.ini, commands.cfg, menu.txt), I can either avoid those files, limit my activities with them or just make detailed notes that will help me to quickly reconstruct them after a patch).

In short, the experience of RUb has prepared me to make RFB as good as RUb and to do it faster and more efficiently.

:up:

Camaero
04-09-07, 08:22 PM

As for redoing work to suit the next patch, I've always been really good at that. It usually takes me less than 24 hours to completely convert a mod to suit a new patch. Also, because I know the 'problem files' (i.e. files that many modmakers tend to adjust and which the devs also love to mess with (e.g. menu_1024_768.ini, commands.cfg, menu.txt), I can either avoid those files, limit my activities with them or just make detailed notes that will help me to quickly reconstruct them after a patch).

:up:

I second that!

Fearless
04-09-07, 11:14 PM
I third it :D. As always, Awesome stuff Beery :up:

Pit
04-10-07, 04:58 AM
I must have not installed the mod correctly... I started a new campaign... and i not only do not have the Aleutians option... but did not have an option to start BEFORE Dec. 7, 1941... least wise not when starting at Pearl.. I didn't try it for the Asiatic... And it shows the mod in the Generic Mod enabler... :-?

So what did I not do... or need to do??

Fish40
04-10-07, 05:34 AM
Dose the latest version of RFB include all the stuff from the previous versions, or must they all be installed in order? Thanks.

Beery
04-10-07, 07:30 AM
Dose the latest version of RFB include all the stuff from the previous versions, or must they all be installed in order? Thanks.

You only need the last version. In fact if you have earlier versions it's probably best to remove them first. It's best to use the JSGME for SH4 mods. That helps install or uninstall mods.

Beery
04-10-07, 07:33 AM
I must have not installed the mod correctly... I started a new campaign... and i not only do not have the Aleutians option... but did not have an option to start BEFORE Dec. 7, 1941... least wise not when starting at Pearl.. I didn't try it for the Asiatic... And it shows the mod in the Generic Mod enabler... :-?

So what did I not do... or need to do??

Is it showing in the right-hand panel of the mod enabler? If not you need to move it over there by selecting it and pressing the ">" button.

Barkhorn1x
04-10-07, 11:18 AM
Excellent work Beery.

Thanks.

Pit
04-10-07, 01:03 PM
Is it showing in the right-hand panel of the mod enabler? If not you need to move it over there by selecting it and pressing the ">" button.

Yes it is... :) Ok so I did that one right...:lol:

Beery
04-10-07, 01:20 PM

Hmmm. Okay, did you unzip it to the MOD folder or did you just place the 7z file in there? You have to unzip it into the MOD folder so that the mod name (RFB1.12) appears in the window.

Oh, and you have to make sure that all the folders and files get unzipped - not just the mod folder.

Pit
04-10-07, 03:25 PM

Hmmm. Okay, did you unzip it to the MOD folder or did you just place the 7z file in there? You have to unzip it into the MOD folder so that the mod name (RFB1.12) appears in the window.

Oh, and you have to make sure that all the folders and files get unzipped - not just the mod folder.

Pretty sure i unzipped it into the MOD folder.. because it had the metric conversion in there too... which I did not move to the right panel...

nimitstexan
04-11-07, 12:01 AM
Good work!

Any plans to mod the campaign layers to be more realistic?

tombargo
04-13-07, 10:50 AM
Just curious... I started with the Marshall Isalnds Patrol but ignored the orders and went to look for the Japanese Carrier Group in their historical location on Dec 7th, North of Pearl. Nobody there, though. I then reloaded and spent the entire day in the harbor at Pearl. The only thing flying around there is sea gulls, not Zeros.

Is the TF not in the game? Or is it in another location

Thanks...

Beery
04-13-07, 01:14 PM
Is the TF not in the game? Or is it in another location...

It has a .mis file so it's supposed to be in the game. I did the same thing a couple of days ago though and I found the same thing - no attack on Pearl Harbor. Maybe the Japanese learned their lesson this time around. :arrgh!:

Gizzmoe
04-13-07, 03:00 PM
Real Fleet Boat 1.13 is now available, please discuss it here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=111770

Thread closed.