PDA

View Full Version : [REL] New radio stations devoted to one show

tedhealy
04-06-07, 04:19 PM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Not available anymore, sorry to those that missed out. You may still be able to get Von Manteuffel's Command Performances.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks much to Von Manteuffel for kick starting this idea in my brain :hmm:

What I'd like to do is this, have new stations dedicated entirely to one show. Sort of a satellite radio mod. For example, have a new station that only plays Abbott & Costello shows, a station that only plays the Shadow, one that only plays Sherlock Holmes...etc.

They would all be released as separate downloads so you could pick and choose the stuff you are interested in. Only install the station that plays the content you want. At this point, I'm thinking I wouldn't really stick to scripting these shows to play during their actual air date. I think I'll start on this during the weekend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE SEPARATE README FILE THAT GOES WITH THE SHOW
The readme has instructions on how to edit your radio.ini to get these stations to work

Abbott and Costello/Great Gildersleeve - comedy, 88 shows, approx. 30 minutes each. 305 MB download.

(updated - got rid of repeat shows and added Great Gildersleeve)

Burns and Allen - comedy, 45 shows, approx. 30 minutes each. 157 MB

(will update to get rid of repeat shows by combining with a new show)

Von Manteuffel's
Command Performance - comedy and music, 90 shows, approx. 30 minutes each
[/URL]

Superman - adventure, 87 shows, approx. 10 to 15 minutes each. 196 MB

Jack Benny - comedy, 83 shows, approx. 30 minutes each. 500 MB

The Shadow - crime drama, 63 shows, approx. 30 minutes each. 225 MB

Fibber McGee and Molly - comedy, 88 shows, approx. 30 minutes each. 438 MB

The Whistler - crime drama, 88 shows, approx. 30 minutes each. 306 MB

Adventure Station - adventure/mystery, 87 shows, approx. 15 to 30 minutes each. 325 MB
(Terry and the Pirates, Ellery Queen, World Adeventurers Club, and Sherlock Holmes)

Mystery Horror Station - mystery/horror, 88 shows, approx. 25 to 30 minutes each. 385 MB
(Inner Sanctum and Weird Circle)

Information Please - Quiz show, 90 shows, approx. 25 to 30 minutes each. 316 MB
[URL="http://hosted.filefront.com/tedhealy/1934553"]
(http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=111237)

bunkerratt
04-06-07, 05:03 PM
ok..so basicly your talking about having say station x play just news ..and station z play comedy and so on down the line if i read this right?...it would simplify things to a degree ....cool...and i guess i'll have to go into the ini file sometime around monday..lmao..this is geting to be fun...dam good idea ...i await your next marvel of modern science ....thanks ..

Von Manteuffel
04-06-07, 05:07 PM
In tandem with the King of the Airwaves ( aka Tedhealy) I'll be working on a number of stations to add to his splendid mod. I'm working on one which will be purely Glenn Miller; and propose to work on stations based on the U.S. wartime "Command Performance" and "Guest Artist" series of broadcasts.

It looks as though Ted is, initially, concentrating on comedy and drama, so I'll focus on music.

tedhealy
04-06-07, 05:07 PM
Looking things over, I'd say there should be enough content for at least 20 stations, maybe 30+. I would want around 40+ shows for each station so at least one a month could be played. Each show is usually 25 to 30 minutes. I'd probably settle for as few as 20 shows per station playing each one for 2 months straight possibly. I'll probably stick to doing shows made during or before the war years. I doubt I'd do radio shows from after 1945.

Here's what I'm looking at more or less for station releases...

Abbott and Costello
Adventures by Morse
Arch Olbers
Bergen and McCarthy
Burns and Allen
Avalon Time
Bing Crosby
Boston Blackie
Campbell Playhouse
Amos and Andy
Air Adventures of Jimmy Allen
Aldrich Family
Captain Midnight
Avenger
Birdseye Open House
Blue Beetle
The Whislter
Superman
Sherlock Holmes
The Shadow
Life of Reily
Dick Tracy
Fibber Mcgee and Molly

tedhealy
04-06-07, 05:12 PM
ok..so basicly your talking about having say station x play just news ..and station z play comedy and so on down the line if i read this right?...it would simplify things to a degree ....cool...and i guess i'll have to go into the ini file sometime around monday..lmao..this is geting to be fun...dam good idea ...i await your next marvel of modern science ....thanks ..

Yeah, you got the idea. I'm thinking the series of downloads that I do would concentrate on drama and comedy for the most part. You could mod these stations to do whatever you wanted, but I'd put them out as stations broadcasting the entire war and able to be heard from anywhere on the map.

So far, I'm thinking my attempt at a news broadcasts for now would be left with the split washington mod going in anothe [WIP] thread. I may very well do another single station devoted to just news that would go along with this mod though...not sure.

cdrake66
04-06-07, 05:47 PM
I would anxiously await this mod! I hope you can bring it to life.

Shadow9216
04-06-07, 05:58 PM
Nowe we need a mod to the campaign so we get credit for just sailing around listening to the radio:up:

Seriously guys, this radio concept is amazing- I've probably spent more time just listening to the files on the laptop than I have actually playing it!

tedhealy
04-06-07, 07:09 PM
I know what you mean.

You can add the lone ranger, mail call, and maybe some red skelton to the list.

The first station I'll do is Abbott and Costello. It will definitely be done this weekend, maybe even a second station too.

Von Manteuffel
04-06-07, 07:53 PM
Currently working on:

Glenn Miller - Too much material for a single station - may be 2, or even 3

Command performance - A U.S. forces variety show featuring the huge stars of the day that ran from early 42 to way after the end of hostilities. Will probably be organised in years '42 to '45 ( i.e. 4 "stations" )

Avalon Time Pre-Pearl Harbour, but great quality and a vintage Red Skelton comedy/variety show.

Only problem is I'm having so much fun listening progress is a bit slow.

davejb
04-06-07, 08:02 PM
If I might be so bold...
where are you grabbing the shows from? I currently have 4 stations on the go - CBS (Capt Midnight), CBS News (the news items from the SH4 folder), Washington, and 'swing' which consists of a bunch of Glenn Miller etc that somebody linked to on here - I just converted the WAV's to MP3 for the radio. I wouldn't mind trying to produce something, provided I can source the material without being sued!

Von Manteuffel
04-06-07, 08:14 PM
Stumbled across a website called ZOOTRADIO.COM.

An amazing collection of radio drama ( Ted's in his element ) I've pillaged the music programmes. There are some greyed-out listings on the site which include some absolute gems. I understand they're "repairing" the site. Not sure what happened, but I hope they fix it all soon. Copyright isn't a problem since none of the material was registered for copyright in the late seventies when the U.S. copyright laws changed and there was a "window of opportunity" for radio stations etc to register their old recordings. and so they're considered to be in the public domain. The site also maintains a policy of removing any copyright material as soon as it's brought to their notice.

You have to register, but it's quick and totally free.

Here's the link:

http://zootradio.com/index.html

GSpector
04-06-07, 08:23 PM
W:oW, just tell me where and when I can start downloading.

I remember a show that was aired when I was a kid (in the 70's) along with "The Shadow" called "The Macabre" (I think). Both were rebroadcast from old radio shows but I'm not sure if "The Macabre" was actually from the 40's. Anyone here know?

Both were great to listen to on the radio late at night just before going to sleep.

Shadow9216
04-06-07, 08:25 PM
Any Burns and Allen would be welcome...

tedhealy
04-06-07, 09:28 PM
Any Burns and Allen would be welcome...

Plenty of Burns and Allen :up:

bunkerratt
04-07-07, 06:56 AM
ted i'm uploading 75 uso shows as i type possible uso radio? anyway enjoy ...http://hosted.filefront.com/bunkerratt

davejb
04-07-07, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll have a go...
got some stuff on DVD on order too - it has to cross the Atlantic so that'll be a while arriving...

Elder-Pirate
04-07-07, 04:31 PM
HENNNRY !!! Henry Aldrich.........................COMMING MOTHER.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/oleman/pink1.gif

Yeah these will be great.

Plus maybe "The lone Ranger" ( and of course Tonto ), The Green Hornet.

Those days I remember fairly well. :smug:

tedhealy
04-07-07, 06:13 PM
Abbott and Costello - 45 shows, all approximately 30 minutes in length. A single show gets run 2x a month for the entire war. First broadcast is on the 1st, and the repeat is on the 16th (excpet for dec 41 where there is a single broadcast on the 12th. All broadcasts are made at 19:00. Shows are not scripted to run on their original air dates in game for the most part, but effort was made to run them during the time of holidays or any events mentioned in the audio - Christmas shows are made in December etc.

It is very easy to edit the events.ini if you want to increase or decrease the number of times a show is played per month. If you can't figure it out, just ask away and I'll get you started on any editing you want to do.

Abbott and Costello consists of comedy with musical interludes. Sound quality is excellent on the vast majority of clips. There are roughly 5 files where the sound quality is muffled, but nothing that should make the show unable to be heard.

It weighs in at 181 MB uncompressed.

The mod will be in JSGME format, but you will have to edit your own radio.ini so you do not break other radio mods you might have. You will need to add the following to your radio.ini found in \data\sound\radio

;ABBOTT COSTELLO
;==========================

[CHANNEL]
Name=Abbott Costello
Folder=AbbottCostello
Freq=XX
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:40.00,-74.00:100000

You will have to supply your own number for the Freq=XX line - you will replace XX with a number of your choosing.

You will supply this frequency depending on the other radio mods you have used. The easiest solution is to paste this new channel at the bottom of the list. For the frequency number, look at the frequency of the previous station and add 10 to it to get the freq number for this station. Frequencies go from 1 to 1000.

If you want a different frequency, you can paste this entry in between other stations and select a frequency in between those stations. Make sure to have the stations ordered by frequency in the radio.ini. For example if you make this station's frequency=23, do not paste it before stations lower than 23 nor after stations higher than 23. Remember to space them roughly 10 frequencies apart.

If you don't use JSGME, just drop the AbbottCostello folder in \data\sound\radio and make sure to edit the radio.ini as instructed.

You can put music files in \data\sound\radio\abbottcostello if you want (these files will play randomly on the station), but currently that music will overlap with the scripted shows making them hard to hear. The next patch should allow for a fix for this issue. When this issue is fixed, I'll post a new radio.ini entry that will allow for muting the random music so the station will play random music anytime a scripted Abbott and Costello show is not playing.

Currently uploading, I will post the link when done.

It's up

http://hosted.filefront.com/tedhealy/

These stations will be in the SH4_Radio_Stations directory.

tedhealy
04-07-07, 07:35 PM
Abbott and Costello is up.

I'll work on Burns and Allen next. It looks like it will be in a similar fromat to A&B, about 45 shows for the whole war.

bunkerratt
04-07-07, 07:37 PM
again many thanks ....:|\\

tedhealy
04-07-07, 11:42 PM
On a roll since the format was the same. Burns and Allen is done and just needs to be uploaded.

Burns and Allen v .9

IF YOU DO NOT EDIT YOUR RADIO.INI, THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK.

Burns and Allen - 45 shows, all approximately 30 minutes in length. A single show gets run 2x a month for the entire war. First broadcast is on the 1st, and the repeat is on the 16th (excpet for dec 41 where there is a single broadcast on the 12th. All broadcasts are made at 19:00. Shows are not scripted to run on their original air dates in game for the most part, but effort was made to run them during the time of holidays or any events mentioned in the audio - Christmas shows are made in December etc.

It is very easy to edit the events.ini if you want to increase or decrease the number of times a show is played per month. If you can't figure it out, just ask away and I'll get you started on any editing you want to do.

Burns and Allen consists of comedy with musical interludes. Sound quality is excellent on the vast majority of clips. There are roughly 3 files where the sound quality is muffled, but nothing that should make the show unable to be heard. Several of the shows played in 1945 are actually from 1946 and 1947. I did not hear any dead giveaways in the show about what year it was in those shows. I've tried to keep any carry over story lines in the show scripted to play in order.

It weighs in at 165 MB uncompressed.

The mod will be in JSGME format, but you will have to edit your own radio.ini so you do not break other radio mods you might have. You will need to add the following to your radio.ini found in \data\sound\radio

;BURNS ALLEN

[CHANNEL]
Name=Burns Allen
Folder=BurnsAllen
Freq=XX
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:38.00,-123.00:100000

You will have to supply your own number for the Freq=XX line - you will replace XX with a number of your choosing.

You will supply this frequency depending on the other radio mods you have used. The easiest solution is to paste this new channel at the bottom of the list. For the frequency number, look at the frequency of the previous station and add 10 to it to get the freq number for this station. Frequencies go from 1 to 1000.

If you want a different frequency, you can paste this entry in between other stations and select a frequency in between those stations. Make sure to have the stations ordered by frequency in the radio.ini. For example if you make this station's frequency=23, do not paste it before stations lower than 23 nor after stations higher than 23. Remember to space them roughly 10 frequencies apart.

If you don't use JSGME, just drop the BurnsAllen folder in \data\sound\radio and make sure to edit the radio.ini as instructed.

You can put music files in \data\sound\radio\BurnsAllen if you want (these files will play randomly on the station), but currently that music will overlap with the scripted shows making them hard to hear. The next patch should allow for a fix for this issue. When this issue is fixed, I'll post a new radio.ini entry that will allow for muting the random music so the station will play random music anytime a scripted Burns and Allen show is not playing.

Once again, I'll post when it's uploaded.

tedhealy
04-08-07, 12:40 AM
Burns and allen is up

http://hosted.filefront.com/tedhealy/1934553

I think Superman will be next.

bunkerratt
04-08-07, 01:00 AM
:|\\......................superman ty man it's maddning isn't it ....onward through the fog ...

Elder-Pirate
04-08-07, 01:35 AM
Abbott and Costello - 45 shows, all approximately 30 minutes in length. A single show gets run 2x a month for the entire war. First broadcast is on the 1st, and the repeat is on the 16th (excpet for dec 41 where there is a single broadcast on the 12th.

Dec. 41 ? :hmm:

Edit: AW my bad. Guess I'm getting to tired to read these post right for I was thinking Dec. 41st. Sorry.

Camaero
04-08-07, 02:39 AM
Dude this is too damn cool! Thanks!

tedhealy
04-08-07, 09:53 PM
Superman is up next. I'll upload and post the link in the first post and here.

Superman v .9

Superman - 87 shows, all approximately 10 to 15 minutes in length. Two different shows get run every month for the entire war. First broadcast is on the 5th, and the second is on the 20th (excpet for dec 41 where there is a single broadcast on the 20th. There are no repeat broadcasts. All broadcasts are made at 19:00. Shows are not scripted to run on their original air dates in game for the most part, but storylines were kept in order.

Superman consists of Superman kicking the crap out of the axis, and some other adventures. Sound quality is excellent on the vast majority of clips. There are roughly 2 files where the sound quality is low, but nothing that should make the show unable to be heard. Storylines in the show are scripted to play in order.

It weighs in at 203 MB uncompressed.

;SUPERMAN

[CHANNEL]
Name=Superman
Folder=superman
Freq=XX
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:39.00,-98.00:100000

If you don't use JSGME, just drop the superman folder in \data\sound\radio and make sure to edit the radio.ini as instructed.

You can put music files in \data\sound\radio\superman if you want (these files will play randomly on the station), but currently that music will overlap with the scripted shows making them hard to hear. The next patch should allow for a fix for this issue. When this issue is fixed, I'll post a new radio.ini entry that will allow for muting the random music so the station will play random music anytime a scripted Superman show is not playing.

-tedhealy subsim.com forum

tedhealy
04-08-07, 10:59 PM
Superman up

tedhealy
04-09-07, 07:08 PM
Jack Benny will be next. I've got 120 30 minute shows, all from war years and in order. I won't use them all, but this one will be a large download.

Beery
04-09-07, 07:22 PM
I'd be totally into a 'The Shadow' station. Ever since the movie I've been a fan.

bunkerratt
04-09-07, 07:47 PM
ted it seems we are about on the same page lately lol...but you have alot more sources than i do ...but thats a good thing ...while you build jack benny ..i'll listen to charlie chan ...:|\\.......just bustin your chops man...thanks for the awsome effort ..with all the stuff being added to the radio mod it adds so much imersion ..i actually turned the dam boat around becuse i was loosing signal on the dam news ....then i crusied around in a circle for 30 mins to hear it all ...yes the war is going well ...i find my self roaming the dam pacific trying to find radio stations insted of ships....:up:

tedhealy
04-09-07, 11:36 PM
Jack Benny will have 83 30 minute shows and be 540 MB uncompressed. 2 new shows every month on the 6th and 21st. It was hard cutting 40 some shows from the original 120 I had, but many that got cut were poor quality audio. Except for a handful, shows are broadcast in order, but not usually on their original air date. All are made in the correct year and many holiday show are played in the correct month.

I need to go over the events.ini and test it in game. I'll upload it tomorrow.

Next up? The Shadow knows.

clayton
04-09-07, 11:43 PM
Ted, I'm running out of hard drive space...:lol:

Thanks...

Beery
04-10-07, 07:36 AM
Next up? The Shadow knows.

And there was much rejoicing.

tedhealy
04-10-07, 10:21 AM
Ted, I'm running out of hard drive space...:lol:

Thanks...

Yeah, in all seriousness I wouldn't expect anyone without 50+ GB of free hard drive space to download all of these. Just pick a handful of stations that you like and go with those. If you tire of them, delete them and pick some new ones. I'm still planning on about 20 of these.

tedhealy
04-10-07, 01:51 PM
Jack Benny shows will get uploaded later today, possibly overnight. Link will be here and on the first post when it gets up.

Jack Benny v .9

Jack Benny - 83 shows, all approximately 30 minutes in length. Two different shows get run every month for the entire war. First broadcast is on the 6th, and the second is on the 21st (excpet for dec 41 where there is a single broadcast on the 15th. There are several repeat broadcasts in the closing months of the war. All broadcasts are made at 21:00. Shows are not scripted to run on their original air dates in game for the most part, but storylines were kept in order and attempts were made to have holiday shows scripted during the right months.

Jack Benny consists of comedy and musical interludes. Sound quality is excellent on the vast majority of clips.

It weighs in at 540 MB uncompressed.

;JACK BENNY
;=======================

[CHANNEL]
Name=Jack Benny
Folder=jbenny
Freq=XX
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:42.00,-88.00:100000

;==============================

If you don't use JSGME, just drop the jbenny folder in \data\sound\radio and make sure to edit the radio.ini as instructed.

You can put music files in \data\sound\radio\jbenny if you want (these files will play randomly on the station), but currently that music will overlap with the scripted shows making them hard to hear. The next patch should allow for a fix for this issue. When this issue is fixed, I'll post a new radio.ini entry that will allow for muting the random music anytime a scripted Jack Benny show is playing.

Jack Benny up, same place. See the first post for link.

The shadow has 63 shows at 20 to 30 minutes each. Not quite enough to run 2 a month the entire war, so some shows run in 42 will get repeated in 44 and 45. Shouldn't take too long to script as the shows don't carry over from week to week.

Payoff
04-11-07, 12:50 PM
Bravo. Great mod.:up:

bunkerratt
04-11-07, 04:47 PM
thanks again ted ..:up:

Hunter
04-12-07, 08:26 AM
Does anybody have a song named Remember Havaii?

Max Peck
04-14-07, 05:14 AM
If you want to change the dates of the broadcasts, is it simply a matter of editing the dates in the events.ini file? I tried that and it does not seem to work, as I don't hear anything on the assigned channel at the date/time specified in the folder.

Example I am using is the AFRS/Command Performance, I want it to play on the 7th and 20th of each month.

;feb 1942
;----------

[EVENT]
StartDate=07.02.1942
StartTime=20.00.00
MediaFile=CP4200342.mp3

[EVENT]
StartDate=22.02.1942
StartTime=20.00.00
MediaFile=CP4200442.mp3

My latest patrol has me leaving Pearl at 0600 on the 7th, when I get to 2000 hours switch the radio to the station with CP on it, and bupkis....just the static....

So what did I mess up? Mod was installed with JSGME.

tedhealy
04-14-07, 10:53 AM
If you want to change the dates of the broadcasts, is it simply a matter of editing the dates in the events.ini file? I tried that and it does not seem to work, as I don't hear anything on the assigned channel at the date/time specified in the folder.

Example I am using is the AFRS/Command Performance, I want it to play on the 7th and 20th of each month.

;feb 1942
;----------

[EVENT]
StartDate=07.02.1942
StartTime=20.00.00
MediaFile=CP4200342.mp3

[EVENT]
StartDate=22.02.1942
StartTime=20.00.00
MediaFile=CP4200442.mp3

My latest patrol has me leaving Pearl at 0600 on the 7th, when I get to 2000 hours switch the radio to the station with CP on it, and bupkis....just the static....

So what did I mess up? Mod was installed with JSGME.

Looks fine. February 7th, 1942, at 20.00, file CP4200342.mp3 should play. Make sure it was the right date in game. Also check your radio.ini. Make sure the station's are listed in order by frequency and there aren't any syntax errors.

Just a note, you say you wanted the 7th and 20th, but you have 7th and 22nd.

walterconklin
04-14-07, 01:14 PM
Thank you so much for creating this mod. While I don't have SH4 currently, I look forward to using your mod when I get the game. My favorite OTR shows from the 1940s include Suspense. I listen to the Big Broadcast on www.wamu.org (http://www.wamu.org) which is from Washington, DC. A while back the host of the show had some shows from WWII about the merchant marine. These would make for some interesting shows while sub simming.

Sincerely,
Walter Conklin

tedhealy
04-14-07, 02:19 PM
The Shadow is done and should get uploaded today/tonight.

EDIT: uploading now.

tedhealy
04-14-07, 11:21 PM
The Shadow is up. See the first post for the link.

The Shadow v .9

The Shadow - 63 shows, all approximately 30 minutes in length. Two shows get run every month for the entire war. First broadcast is on the 7th, and the second is on the 22nd (excpet for dec 41 where there is a single broadcast on the 15th. There are several broadcasts from 1942 that get repeated in 1944 and 1945. All broadcasts are made at 21:00. Shows are not scripted to run on their original air dates in game for the most part. Storylines do not carry over from show to show. Attempts were made to have holiday shows scripted during the right months.

The Shadow consists of crime/detective stories. Sound quality is good on the vast majority of clips. There are a few that are difficult to hear.

It weighs in at 244 MB uncompressed.

;THE SHADOW
;=======================

[CHANNEL]
Name=The Shadow
Folder=shadow
Freq=XX
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:41.00,-76.00:100000

If you don't use JSGME, just drop the shadow folder in \data\sound\radio and make sure to edit the radio.ini as instructed.

You can put music files in \data\sound\radio\shadow if you want (these files will play randomly on the station), but currently that music will overlap with the scripted shows making them hard to hear. The next patch will allow for a fix for this issue. When this issue is fixed, I'll post a new radio.ini entry that will allow for muting the random music anytime a scripted Shadow show is playing.

Up next: Inner Sanctum, Adventures by Morse, Fibber Mcgee. I'll probably due Fibber first.

bunkerratt
04-15-07, 07:57 AM
:up:

hector
04-15-07, 12:24 PM
I have really enjoyed these radio mods and i have even cut back on the TC just so i could hear the end of some of the broadcasts .I think these mods help to give a very good flavour and immersion for the era.Well done and thankyou.

Would it be pssible to get something like a "Mystery or Crime" channel which could be made up from things like "The Whistler" etc.

I would rather have some of these channels come on when i want to listen to them rather than a specfic time and duration,could someone please advise how to do this?

Thankyou,

Hector.

tedhealy
04-15-07, 12:57 PM
I have really enjoyed these radio mods and i have even cut back on the TC just so i could hear the end of some of the broadcasts .I think these mods help to give a very good flavour and immersion for the era.Well done and thankyou.

Would it be pssible to get something like a "Mystery or Crime" channel which could be made up from things like "The Whistler" etc.

I would rather have some of these channels come on when i want to listen to them rather than a specfic time and duration,could someone please advise how to do this?

Thankyou,

Hector.
Unfortunately you can't have the programs come on when you want them to unless you don't mind them playing randomly. That probably isn't that big a deal for some of the mystery/crime shows that do not carry over story lines from week to week.

If you just want them to play randomly you could do one of two things.

1. Put the audio files in the grammophone folder. Listen to the grammophone instead of the radio.

2. Put the audio files that are in the \data\sound\radio\xxx\events\ folder in the \data\sound\radio\xxx folder. Now when you tune into that station, the audio files will play randomly, but they often times get repeated.

As far as a mystery/crime channel, The Whistler is on the list for me to do. I've got about 70 Whistler shows. For now I'm going to continue releasing stations dedicated to only one show.

tedhealy
04-15-07, 01:56 PM
Fibber McGee is done and will get uploaded today.

88 comedy shows, about 30 minutes each. 2 different shows every month the entire war. 451MB uncompressed.

hector
04-15-07, 03:52 PM
tedhealy,
Thanks for the info,it is much appreciated.

Regards

Hector.

tedhealy
04-15-07, 05:33 PM
Fibber is up, see the first post for the link.

I'll probably do Inner Sanctum and Whistler next.

CCIP
04-15-07, 05:35 PM
Lovely! Fibber and The Whistler were my favorites when they came up on Hollywood radio, will be great to have them separately now :yep:

tedhealy
04-15-07, 05:41 PM
It's odd that I actually consider the huge hollywood radio mod now as the 'lite' version.

There are 40+ hours of content in Fibber McGee alone.

tedhealy
04-17-07, 10:57 AM
I've updated the readmes for stations for patch 1.2.

All you need to do is re-edit your radio.ini to add

;MusicVolumeOnNews takes values from 0.01 to 1
MusicVolumeOnNews=0.01

to each of the [CHANNEL] entries.

So for example, the fibber mcgee entry will now look like

;FIBBER MCGEE AND MOLLY
;=======================

[CHANNEL]
Name=Fibber McGee
Folder=fibber
Freq=XX
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:42.00,-88.00:100000
MusicVolumeOnNews=0.01

;=======================

Now you can add music files to \Data\Sound\Radio\xxx folder and this music will be played when a scripted show is not playing(the folders are fibber, shadow, jbenny, superman, BurnsAllen, AbbottCostello). There should no longer be any dead air on these stations. Either a scripted show or the random music you add will be playing.

Mechman
04-17-07, 01:02 PM
For some reason, burns and allen won't play for me. I have superman as well and it plays fine, but burns and allen don'y play at all, just some goofy static.

tedhealy
04-17-07, 02:13 PM
For some reason, burns and allen won't play for me. I have superman as well and it plays fine, but burns and allen don'y play at all, just some goofy static.
Make sure the radio.ini [CHANNEL] entry for Burns and Allen has the folder name exactly as 'BurnsAllen'

Also make sure the folders are in the right place. \Data\Sound\Radio\BurnsAllen\Events\

The first Burns and Allen show will play on the 11th of december 1941. The rest play on the 1st and 16th. I was just listening to them on my last patrol, so it does work.

I'll recheck it in game though....

edit: I screwed up the readme I think. The events play on the 2nd and 17th in game, not the 1st and 16th.
EDIT: Nevermind, the readme is fine. I changed my own Burns and Allen events.ini to play shows on the 2nd and 17th. The download version still is the 1st and 16th. These play fine for me in game.

Mechman
04-18-07, 03:20 AM
Make sure the radio.ini [CHANNEL] entry for Burns and Allen has the folder name exactly as 'BurnsAllen'

Also make sure the folders are in the right place. \Data\Sound\Radio\BurnsAllen\Events\

The first Burns and Allen show will play on the 11th of december 1941. The rest play on the 1st and 16th. I was just listening to them on my last patrol, so it does work.

I'll recheck it in game though....

edit: I screwed up the readme I think. The events play on the 2nd and 17th in game, not the 1st and 16th.
EDIT: Nevermind, the readme is fine. I changed my own Burns and Allen events.ini to play shows on the 2nd and 17th. The download version still is the 1st and 16th. These play fine for me in game.

Patched the game up, and it works fine now. When I tried setting it up before, sometimes it would lose the ability to pick up any stations at all, then it would play, but cut out once I was about 100 miles west of pearl, then not play at all, but it's back to working now.
By the way, superman and the shadow rock, but how about some more action/mystery shows, like dick tracy?

THE_MASK
04-18-07, 06:25 AM
What about radio stations devoted to two shows . Would that make radio stations devoted to one show obsolete .

tedhealy
04-18-07, 10:15 AM
What about radio stations devoted to two shows . Would that make radio stations devoted to one show obsolete .

It could be done for stations that don't have as much content as the ones I've already done. I was actually planning on combining Mail Call and G.I. Journal into one station. It's not really the content of 2 shows for one station, but about half the content I want for each combined into one.

Combining other stations would mean cutting shows from each of the two parts to control download size and to keep it at 2 shows a month. A 30 minute show, when you take into account some of that time is spent in TC, roughly plays for 2 weeks. Scripting more than two 30 minute shows a month doesn't serve much of a purpose unless you never ever go above 256x TC and you never stop the radio or go below periscope depth. Basically you won't hear the extra scripted shows, specially when you consider most patrols are over in 4 to 6 weeks.

tedhealy
04-18-07, 10:18 AM
Patched the game up, and it works fine now. When I tried setting it up before, sometimes it would lose the ability to pick up any stations at all, then it would play, but cut out once I was about 100 miles west of pearl, then not play at all, but it's back to working now.
By the way, superman and the shadow rock, but how about some more action/mystery shows, like dick tracy?
Up next is Whistler, Inner Sanctum, and Adventures by Morse.

I should be able to get at least one of those up today/tonight.

Some action/mystery on the list

Lone Ranger
Boston Blackie
Weird Circle
Suspense
Green Hornet
Dick Tracy.

THE_MASK
04-18-07, 07:08 PM
Have you had anymore thoughts on a harbour radio mod . For example while in port you tune to a certain frequency to get harbour instructions , background harbour noise / communications etc . There could be diffrent instructions for diffrent harbours . Just a thought .

tedhealy
04-18-07, 07:18 PM
Have you had anymore thoughts on a harbour radio mod . For example while in port you tune to a certain frequency to get harbour instructions , background harbour noise / communications etc . There could be diffrent instructions for diffrent harbours . Just a thought .

All that would really require is someone recording the audio for that. There wouldn't be any scripting really, just have that sound file repeat over and over. I'm not about to take on recording and editing that audio though. If someone else wants to, I'll provide any assistance they need with the file structure though.

The Whistler is done - 88 shows, approx 30 minutes each. Whistler is a crime drama. I'll upload it a little later. It's 325 MB.

tedhealy
04-18-07, 11:52 PM
Whistler is up, see the first post for link.

Inner Sanctum, Adventures by Morse, or Terry and the Pirates will be one of the next ones.

EDIT: I'm finishing up a rework of my news mod, once that is done I'll continue releasing these station mods.

tedhealy
04-25-07, 05:37 PM
I didn't have enough shows to do a whole station for Terry and the Pirates, Ellery Queen, World Adeventurers Club, and Sherlock Holmes so I combined them into one station.

UPLOADED - see first post for link

Adventure v 1.0

Adventure - 87 shows (Terry and the Pirates, Ellery Queen, World Adeventurers Club, and Sherlock Holmes), all approximately 15 to 30 minutes in length. Two shows get run every month for the entire war. First broadcast is on the 10th, and the second is on the 25th (no shows are run in december 1941). All broadcasts are made at 21:00. Shows are not scripted to run on their original air dates in game for the most part. Attempts were made to have shows run in order though.

Adventure consists of Terry and the Pirates(adventure), Ellery Queen(adventure/mystery), World Adventurers Club(adventure), and Sherlock Holmes(mystery). Sound quality is good on the vast majority of clips. There are 5 to 10 with low volume. I've combined 4 separate shows for this station due to lack of content for each.

Terry and the Priates 1942-March 1943
Ellery Queen-March 1943-November 1943
World Adventure-December 1943-September 1944
Sherlock October 1944-1945

It weighs in at 325 MB uncompressed.

;ADVENTURE
;=======================

[CHANNEL]
Name=Adventure
Folder=adventure
Freq=XX
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:55.00,-3.00:100000
MusicVolumeOnNews=0.01

If you don't use JSGME, just drop the adventure folder in \data\sound\radio and make sure to edit the radio.ini as instructed.

You can put music files in \data\sound\radio\adventure if you want. These files will play randomly on the station when a show is not playing. This way you will not have any dead air. Music will played until a show starts.

Beery
04-26-07, 04:46 AM
Hi Ted,

I just picked up The Shadow and the latest adventure pack. I was wondering if you had any sound clips advertising the shows. What I was hoping to do was to place adverts for the shows into the regular radio folder so they would play when shows weren't on the air - kind of like the way the CBS News mod works.

tedhealy
04-26-07, 10:17 AM
Hi Ted,

I just picked up The Shadow and the latest adventure pack. I was wondering if you had any sound clips advertising the shows. What I was hoping to do was to place adverts for the shows into the regular radio folder so they would play when shows weren't on the air - kind of like the way the CBS News mod works.

Sorry Beery, no clips advertising shows. Maybe just as good, you can get a 100 some commercials for products at zootradio.com. You could mix those in with some music. I could put them in a 'commercial' pack and put them up at filefront if you want. Then people could sprinkle those into the various folders to get a random mix of music and commercials.

CaptainCox
04-26-07, 10:33 AM
I would like that to actually, getting a bit fed up with "Beach nut gum" :p
EDIT just signed up at "zootradio" but where are the commercials?...will keep looking.
MYBAD! found them in the list "nr.50" I missed this link totally if you posted it before man. Gold mine!:up:

tedhealy
05-04-07, 04:07 PM
2 things, fibber mcgee will be reuploaded overnight due to an error when you try to extract. Filefront sent me an email about auto deleting that file. It worked fine before that, but now it does not. Odd.

Also I'll add a few more stations to the series this weekend.

EDIT: Fibber back up. Let me know if there still are problems extracting it.

tedhealy
05-07-07, 03:18 PM
Mystery Horror Station - mystery/horror, 88 shows, approx. 25 to 30 minutes each. 385 MB
(Inner Sanctum and Weird Circle)

Uploading later today.

EDIT: Up, see first post for link.

tedhealy
05-15-07, 11:22 AM
I'm not sure what show I'll do next, but I'll get another station uploaded this week.

EDIT: I think I'll do Information Please next. Sort of a change of pace as it's a game/quiz show. There looks to be at least 80 shows so it should get it's own station.

CaptainCox
05-15-07, 11:53 AM
Great if you did :) I have a question that I think you might be the right person to ask tedhealy!. Is it possible to have your fav radio station playing directly as you go in to the game, basically lazy mode, no click open radio, no click play :P.
Might have been discussed before but missed it in that case. Cheers!

tedhealy
05-15-07, 11:59 AM
Great if you did :) I have a question that I think you might be the right person to ask tedhealy!. Is it possible to have your fav radio station playing directly as you go in to the game, basically lazy mode, no click open radio, no click play :P.
Might have been discussed before but missed it in that case. Cheers!

Wow, that's lazy :D Not that I'm aware of, but I'll have a looksy to see if I can figure anything out. Seems like it should be possible.

CaptainCox
05-15-07, 12:04 PM
Cheers man!:yep:

CaptainCox
05-15-07, 01:33 PM
:cry: Had a bit of a look in to the Radio.ini, Music.cfg...can't see it man :cry: Well its not the end of the world is it. But I hate when you can't beat the system...you know what i mean ;)

Beery
05-15-07, 01:40 PM
I sometimes get the radio switched on when I start a patrol and I can't switch it off. I haven't mentioned it as a bug because it's fairly infrequent. But does anyone else ever experience this?

tedhealy
05-15-07, 01:40 PM
:cry: Had a bit of a look in to the Radio.ini, Music.cfg...can't see it man :cry: Well its not the end of the world is it. But I hate when you can't beat the system...you know what i mean ;)

Yeah, it's not going to be in those files. the menu.ini will be the place to start looking I would think.

CaptainCox
05-15-07, 01:41 PM

Yeah, it's not going to be in those files. the menu.ini will be the place to start looking I would think.Ah ha!...good one...will have another look at that.

tedhealy
05-15-07, 01:43 PM
I sometimes get the radio switched on when I start a patrol and I can't switch it off. I haven't mentioned it as a bug because it's fairly infrequent. But does anyone else ever experience this?

I've never seen that, but I have had a S-boat that was capable of getting radio stations at any depth.

CaptainCox
05-15-07, 01:44 PM
Wow! never had any of those...(bugs)

MONOLITH
05-15-07, 07:33 PM
Hey Ted.... Excellent stuff. Thank You!

Hat's off to Captain Cox for the CBS news as well. :up:

Who needs a gramaphone anymore? I'm actually setting up different radio stations with different music types on them now.

Quick question; In the example below....

[EVENT]
StartDate=05.01.1942
StartTime=19.00.00
MediaFile=Superman_420102_The_Mechanical_Man_0.mp3
;11:28

What do the last ;11:28 numbers represent? At first I thought maybe it was the run time of the mp3 file, but I see in your event ini's, many of the entries do not have any numbers in a 4th entry line.

So, what are they?

Thanks!

EDIT: I have a second question, about music and commercial mp3s placed in the mod folder (not the events folder), do they play at random every time, or does the game engine grab them sequentially everytime, meaning each time you load that radio station the same commercial plays first? I seem to remember in SH3 with the gramaphone, the songs always played in the same order, so you always heard the same ones first. Is this the same with the SH4 radio?

tedhealy
05-15-07, 08:06 PM
Hey Ted.... Excellent stuff. Thank You!

Hat's off to Captain Cox for the CBS news as well. :up:

Who needs a gramaphone anymore? I'm actually setting up different radio stations with different music types on them now.

Quick question; In the example below....

[EVENT]
StartDate=05.01.1942
StartTime=19.00.00
MediaFile=Superman_420102_The_Mechanical_Man_0.mp3
;11:28

What do the last ;11:28 numbers represent? At first I thought maybe it was the run time of the mp3 file, but I see in your event ini's, many of the entries do not have any numbers in a 4th entry line.

So, what are they?

Thanks!

It is indeed run time. I only noted run time on the first few for most stations because the run times were all basically the same for a station. For the multistation washington news mod, I noted the run times for most if not all files because those run times varied so much.

EDIT: I have a second question, about music and commercial mp3s placed in the mod folder (not the events folder), do they play at random every time, or does the game engine grab them sequentially everytime, meaning each time you load that radio station the same commercial plays first? I seem to remember in SH3 with the gramaphone, the songs always played in the same order, so you always heard the same ones first. Is this the same with the SH4 radio?
They play randomly every time starting with a different audio file. Sometimes you'll get the same song played couple times in a row or the radio will go back to the same song every 2 or 3 songs for a stretch, but it is random.

tedhealy
05-15-07, 08:16 PM
Yeah, it's not going to be in those files. the menu.ini will be the place to start looking I would think.Ah ha!...good one...will have another look at that.

My ability to decipher the menu.ini isn't so good, but if it could be done I would guess the G2C section would be where to look. I'll look at it some more to see if anything jumps out at me.

MONOLITH
05-15-07, 10:20 PM
Okay so....

This means that the 4th line (MP3 run time) is unnecessary for the mod to function correctly, yes?

And on the random issue...didn't someone make a mod for SH3 gramaphone that insured a different file each time you opened it? Could we not do the same for the radio in SH4?

Knight165
05-15-07, 11:58 PM
I'm loving these stations! Great work.

If I download and put a couple of these into the game....can I just switch stations and have them play? What I'm asking is....is it only one at a time? or can I put in say five different ones and just switch the dial to get them?
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165

CaptainCox
05-16-07, 03:36 AM
Okay so....

This means that the 4th line (MP3 run time) is unnecessary for the mod to function correctly, yes?

And on the random issue...didn't someone make a mod for SH3 gramaphone that insured a different file each time you opened it? Could we not do the same for the radio in SH4?Jimimadrid did it yea.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=111597
He might look in to it...when he has a minute maybe ;)

Julius Caesar
05-16-07, 10:18 AM
Great mod! DL it all :rock:
Two quick questions.

What does this do?
I know that 100000 is range... but what are all those numbers in bold?

2. Why are all mp3 files for Abbott_And_Costello played twice (reruns?). Example:

StartDate=01.01.1942
StartTime=19.00.00
MediaFile=Abbott_And_Costello_421015_Bank_Robbery_ w_Marle.mp3
;29:42
[EVENT]
StartDate=16.01.1942
StartTime=19.00.00

tedhealy
05-16-07, 11:00 AM
Okay so....

And on the random issue...didn't someone make a mod for SH3 gramaphone that insured a different file each time you opened it? Could we not do the same for the radio in SH4?

Correct, that line is not needed. It's just info for me or anyone looking at the events.ini.

I don't think the grammy randomizer could be used for the radio. The grammy played files in alphabetical order I believe(no randomization), so randomizing was just a matter of tacking on different numbers/letters to the files everytime the game starts. The radio music files are randomized to begin with, but how the radio music files are randomized is a mystery to me.

tedhealy
05-16-07, 11:04 AM
I'm loving these stations! Great work.

If I download and put a couple of these into the game....can I just switch stations and have them play? What I'm asking is....is it only one at a time? or can I put in say five different ones and just switch the dial to get them?
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165

Yes you can switch to any of them and have them play. When you tune away from in progress show, it actually pauses that show.

This has its positives and negatives as you can tune away from a show you are listening to in order to scan the dial or whatever and then tune back to the original station and pick up that show right where you left it. The show also pauses when you submerge deep enough to lose the radio station. But this also means you can't start a show, figure out you don't want to listen to that one and tune away, then tune back in when that show should be over. It won't be over because it will have paused the show when you tuned away.

tedhealy
05-16-07, 11:08 AM
Great mod! DL it all :rock:
Two quick questions.

What does this do?
I know that 100000 is range... but what are all those numbers in bold?

01.01.1930-01.01.2000 = radio operation date - 1st jan 1930 - 1st jan 2000
40.00,-74.00 = latitude and longitude of radio station - not that important when power = 100000 because the station can be heard anywhere on the map so the originating location isn't important.

2. Why are all mp3 files for Abbott_And_Costello played twice (reruns?). Example:

StartDate=01.01.1942
StartTime=19.00.00
[EVENT]
StartDate=16.01.1942
StartTime=19.00.00

That's because I didn't have enough shows to do 2 a month for the entire war, so I did 1 show that got repeated every month. I'll look into this again as I don't like this solution. I'll either find more A&C shows or combine A&C with another comedy that doesn't have enough shows on its own either.

Julius Caesar
05-16-07, 11:15 AM
Thanks!

I am making a mix of all stations so I won't have to change stations;
I have copied all the .mp3 files from all those stations into one directory.
Now I have to merge all those events.ini files...

One more question:
Events in events.ini file ... must they be listed in chronological order?

Thanks.

tedhealy
05-16-07, 11:31 AM
Thanks!

I am making a mix of all stations so I won't have to change stations;
I have copied all the .mp3 files from all those stations into one directory.
Now I have to merge all those events.ini files...

One more question:
Events in events.ini file ... must they be listed in chronological order?

Thanks.

Ya know, I don't know. I just always assumed that they needed to be in order and I did it that way, but I don't know for sure.

Good luck with your merge :D

Knight165
05-16-07, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the reply Ted.
Simply OUTSTANDING MOD. Both you and CaptainCox deserve a huge amount of praise for your work:up:. It truly brings a sense of "suspension of disbelief" to the sim and either listening to the CBSNews broadcast or one of the shows it gives you a "you are there" feeling.
Thank you very much.

M.K.
Knight165

tedhealy
05-16-07, 06:56 PM
I'll redo Abbott and Costello to get rid of the repeats. I'll add the Great Gildersleeve to it because there aren't enough A&C to run the whole war. A&C runs from about 1943 to the end of the war while GG runs 42 to 43.

tedhealy
05-16-07, 10:47 PM
Abbott and Costello is updated. If you want to grab the latest version and don't mind the download, you'll get a few new A&C shows, The Great Gildersleeve, and no more repeat shows. If you have a previous version of Abbott and Costello you won't have to edit the radio.ini, just delete AbbottCostello folder in \data\sound\radio and replace with the new one. The previously added A&C [CHANNEL] entry in the radio.ini will work with the updated version.

Information Please should get uploaded by the weekend. Bring your A game for this quiz show. After listening to quite a few of them, there are some really tough questions. No more "wasting your time" playing video games, you'll be able to amaze your family and friends with your knowledge of classical literature, history, and trivia after listening to this station.

nikimcbee
05-16-07, 10:50 PM
do they operate on different channels?

tedhealy
05-17-07, 01:11 AM
do they operate on different channels?
Yes, you select the frequencies as described in the readmes.

...or are you asking about abbott and costello and gildersleeve? If you are asking about them, then no, they were combined into one station because I don't have enough content to run them individually 2 times a month for the entire war.

tedhealy
05-19-07, 07:27 PM
Information Please will get uploaded tonight :D

....332 MB uncompressed, 90 shows, 30 minutes each. This one is one of my favorites.

tedhealy
05-19-07, 10:31 PM
It's up, see first post as usual.

Next, I think I'll combine Burns and Allen with GI Journal/Mail call to get rid of the Burns & Allen repeats. Looks like that should come in around 90 shows, about 45 each.

THE_MASK
06-06-07, 07:11 PM
Is this correct
RADIO-NOTEPAD

[GENERAL]
RadioRealism=Yes
StartCh=1
[CHANNEL]
Name=Washington
Folder=Washington
Freq=22
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:44.16,-35.10:100000
MusicVolumeOnNews=0.4
[CHANNEL]
Name=Adventure
Folder=adventure
Freq=33
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:55.00,-3.00:100000
MusicVolumeOnNews=0.01

tedhealy
06-06-07, 07:58 PM
Looks correct. I'd change the musicVolumeOnNews for washington to .01 though.

myself77
06-15-07, 05:23 AM
Sorry for the stupid question but............... from where do I download the files?
The links are only take me to txt. files!

tedhealy
06-15-07, 09:33 AM
It seems filefront killed all the radio station downloads and left the readmes. I'm not sure what to do. I don't particularly feel like uploading 5 gigs of stuff to filefront again.

myself77
06-15-07, 10:15 AM
Will you upload the files elsewhere, Sir?

tedhealy
06-15-07, 10:21 AM
:oSir :rotfl:flattery will get you nowhere :lol:

Like I said, at this point I'm not sure what I'll do. I don't know that I want to upload to filefront again when the stations could vanish without warning. I have gotten the 'no one has downloaded this file in awhile and it's scheduled for deletion' message from filefront a few times, but I always took the file out of the auto deletion list long before it's date with the executioner. There was no warning or message that these files would get killed.

Is there a specific station or stations you want?

edit: just looking at my files, they also killed my other multistation washington mod too :damn:

edit2: I don't get why these files have vanished because the very old radio hollywood mod is still there.

myself77
06-15-07, 10:39 AM
I would like to have them all........
But I tried to download Abbott , The Shadow and information please when I finally understood that it wasn't possible.........

Julius Caesar
06-15-07, 11:44 AM
Damn. I was about to download Jack Benny and Fibber McGee and Molly. :cry:

tedhealy
06-15-07, 01:23 PM
I'll try and re-up most, if not all, of them today/this weekend. I'll let you guys know with a post when individual stations are back up.

tedhealy
06-15-07, 03:00 PM
Abbott and Costello / Gildersleeve combo is back up.
Jack Benny is back up.

myself77
06-17-07, 09:27 AM
thank you!:up:

tedhealy
06-17-07, 10:54 AM
I thought I would have more back up by now:damn:. I'll try and get at least Information Please up later today.

THE_MASK
07-10-07, 02:56 AM
Ok i just downloaded the coast_ watcher_ radio and coast_ watcher ogg file packs . What do i do with them now ;)

bunkerratt
07-10-07, 06:56 AM
i just made a group of stations with them named by the island groups ....

[CHANNEL]
Name=Bonin CW
Folder=bonin
Freq=220
Antenna=01.01.1930-01.01.2000:10.30,-143.00:100000

the above is for the bonin island group you can set the range to your own tastes ...just go into the radio config and create a station for each island group the same goes for the station freq's set them for your own needs ..depending on the freqs that are allready in use ..each "coast watcher" has a set of messages in the folder in morse and they actually send the message thats labeled on it IE landing barge in lagoon or the likes ..each station has a differant key rate to simulate a differant coast watcher on the keyset ..some slower or some faster than the others ...i just did it to add immersion ..imho it adds a bit of realism having morse mesasages ...need help let me know ..enjoy as they are each "island group" has a few morse messages in it along with the ran navy theme and a song or to to piss off the japs ..nothing like waltzing matilda to ruin the rice and fish breakfast so if you want you can take the messages from the file pack and install more messages in each island group folder ...all the messages are labled as for the basic content of the message ..

bunkerratt
07-10-07, 10:36 AM
if your interested i'll post the link for the text to mp3 converter for you to create your own messages ..:|\\