PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Remove the placton

Hartmann
04-05-07, 04:24 PM
Could be possible remove the placton of the water to have a clear view like sh3 ?? :hmm:

Pete379
04-06-07, 04:37 AM
Hi to get rid of it you just have to move the file impurity.dds from the Misc folder to someplace else. I also got rid of the file moon_hallo.dds in the Textures folder to because it doesn't look right in my game. It looks like the game doesn't mind us taking some of the .dds files out and not crash. Hope this helps. :up:

Redwine
04-06-07, 06:51 AM
Not sure if it can help Hartmann... but it increase the underwater visibility a lot...

Increased Underwater Visibility :
http://rapidshare.com/files/23236501/Improved_Underwater_Visibility_Stage_1.zip.html

:up:

shmall
04-06-07, 09:15 AM
Its one of the things that make the water look so much better in SH4, why don't you all just go back to SH3, as you seem to feel its better....pmsl ;)

can never understand the mentally of people that buy the latest game and then start modding it back to the old one.....seems real strange to me, but each to his/her own I guess

Simon

Meridian
04-06-07, 10:17 AM
can never understand the mentally of people that buy the latest game and then start modding it back to the old one.....seems real strange to me, but each to his/her own I guess

Maybe it's because a lot of people haven't got the latest rig that's capable of running the game at a frame rate that's exceptable and are looking for ways to increase FPS. Did you think of that possibility before your completely unhelpful post.

ReallyDedPoet
04-06-07, 12:16 PM
Its one of the things that make the water look so much better in SH4, why don't you all just go back to SH3, as you seem to feel its better....pmsl ;)

I like this as well, but it is whatever floats your boat right:yep: