PDA

View Full Version : Help PLEASE !!

Tom Custer
03-30-07, 11:22 AM
:damn: I have just installed my game.Then I installed the patch.I haven't even looked at the game yet.I wanted to get it all set first.Well, I never used the JSCME before.I downloaded it and installed it in my SH IV root folder.It shows up in it,with the Mod folder,plus the icon on my DT.I read the read me. I decided to try a couple mods I downloaded in Zip format. I opened up two mods ( Depth_charge_shake -v1 s4) and ( stormy_seas_sub_gun_fix).I extracted them into the Mod folder.I checked and all the files are in the folder.Now if I open my JSCME nothing shows at all. :damn: :damn: Please tell me what I'm doing wrong????????

Onkel Neal
03-30-07, 11:40 AM
:damn: I have just installed my game.Then I installed the patch.I haven't even looked at the game yet.I wanted to get it all set first.Well, I never used the JSCME before.I downloaded it and installed it in my SH IV root folder.It shows up in it,with the Mod folder,plus the icon on my DT.I read the read me. I decided to try a couple mods I downloaded in Zip format. I opened up two mods ( Depth_charge_shake -v1 s4) and ( stormy_seas_sub_gun_fix).I extracted them into the Mod folder.I checked and all the files are in the folder.Now if I open my JSCME nothing shows at all. :damn: :damn: Please tell me what I'm doing wrong????????

Moving this to the Mods forum.

Tom, careful, you'll use up our supply of question marks ;)

Neal

GreyOctober
03-30-07, 11:48 AM
You can try running the game first, configure it and then exit. Reinstall JGME and try again. Let us know.

Cheers!
GO

Tom Custer
03-30-07, 11:48 AM
Sorry I put my question in the wrong section.:oops: ;)

Tom Custer
03-30-07, 11:51 AM
I'll try that.Thanks I'll let you know if it works for me.

Tom Custer
03-30-07, 04:33 PM
I do have it working now.Thanks again.:D