PDA

View Full Version : Herky Jerky motion in the Command Room?

OneTinSoldier
03-30-07, 07:59 AM
Hi all,

Has anyone noticed a herky jerky motion to the sub while in the Command Room? It's seems like it's a little bit of a robotic swaying motion of the sub. It's not like it's incredibly pronouced, but it's noticeable. It was never like that in SH3. If I click on the Conning Tower the swaying motion seems totally natural in there. Well, for a few seconds I thought maybe we were next to a water spout(tornado over water), but after just a couple of seconds it's all normal in the Conning Tower. Totally natural feeling on the Bridge too. I don't know if this makes any difference but the wind speed is 5, ahem, meters a second with Imperial as my chosen units. FPS is 60 Frames Per Second when I'm in the Command Room.

Of course I guess you could say the Weather Report option is hacked into my Commands.cfg file(Ctrl+W), so I guess we'd need the Devs to fix the wind speed for Imperial Units for the Weather Report?

GakunGak
03-30-07, 10:58 AM
Looks the patching guys will have something to do... For this number of bugs, a next patch could take for a 2-5 months...:doh:

OneTinSoldier
03-30-07, 11:06 AM
So GakunGak, are you saying you've noticed too or not? It's not a really big deal, it's fairly subtle but nevertheless noticeable.

Is anyone else notcing this?

GakunGak
03-30-07, 11:11 AM
I have noticed it too, but never payed any attention because I thought it was some kind of weird-ass protection, but now it seems like we are the only one's experiencing this... for now...
I have the feeling this game is just 70% finished...:shifty:

OneTinSoldier
03-30-07, 12:51 PM
Hi GakunGak,

Thank you the reply man. :) Let's see if perhaps anyone else has noticed this. Since both you and I have then maybe others are seeing it too.

Cheers

GakunGak
03-30-07, 02:40 PM
That's a roger, EasyRhino.
Perhaps it is such a minor problem for others that is not considered "fatal"...:know: