PDA

View Full Version : Problem with loading campaign or mission with GWX

oche
03-29-07, 09:10 PM
I installed GWX ver 1.03 but the campaign or any mission will not load completely, it freezes while loading the mission and never begins...please help!!!

JCWolf
03-29-07, 09:22 PM
I installed GWX ver 1.03 but the campaign or any mission will not load completely, it freezes while loading the mission and never begins...please help!!!

Did you folowed the Install procedure mate?!

Before starting again try this,

- exit the game if you're playing it.
- Roll back SHIII Comander if you're using it.
- start one the last In port(Harbor) saves..you can't play any
during mision saved gane after instaling GWX 1.03.
- Back up your Saved carrear some were desktop for example
and try starting a new carrear.

This are some of the easy ways, if it doesn't work post here again mate...:up:

oche
03-29-07, 09:35 PM
Yes, i followed the installation procedure, i had a clean version of SHIII 1.40b...

Tried that, not working, even tried to load the museum but loading process froze again just like loading missions or campaign loading sequence...

Zero Niner
03-29-07, 10:55 PM
Just a thought - did you install the original GWX 1.00? The 1.03 release was just an update, you'll need the original GWX files as well (tho' not the Dec 23 hotfix and the GWX 1.02 update, as the 1.03 update contains fixes & enhancements from the previous two).

oche
03-29-07, 11:09 PM
I Downloaded the 5 files, the installer, and the 1.03 patch...

Over a clean 1.40b i Installed GWX...tried to run but no success, after that i installed patch 1.03 and still no success. After seeing this i Enabled all the mods found thru the JSGME, no success.

Kpt. Lehmann
03-29-07, 11:13 PM
Depending on your system, missions can take a few minutes to load. The loading bar will appear to stop at about the 80% level... and it will stay there for a bit.

Try giving it more time to load.

oche
03-29-07, 11:15 PM
Yeah that is what happens to me, the loading bar stops at 80% but it appears as if nothing is happening...but how long does it takes to load?? i have a 3.0 GHZ 2 G RAM, and a 512 Video card...

Kpt. Lehmann
03-29-07, 11:19 PM
Yeah that is what happens to me, the loading bar stops at 80% but it appears as if nothing is happening...but how long does it takes to load?? i have a 3.0 GHZ 2 G RAM, and a 512 Video card...

Honestly it varies from person to person even with similar system specs. Make sure no programs like the internet are running in the background.

2-5 Minutes seems to be the range of load times.

Increased load times are the price to pay for massive changes and additions. You are pretty much waiting for the whole Atlantic War to load.:arrgh!:

Once it loads though.... SHABAM!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

oche
03-29-07, 11:55 PM
:up: Correct, it loaded after about 5 mins... i didn't think it was ever going to load. Thanks a million! Kpt.

Kpt. Lehmann
03-30-07, 02:54 AM
No problema. Just FYI... the first time you load a GWX campaign seems to take the longest. Loads seems to be a bit shorter on subsequent missions.

oche
03-30-07, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the info:up: looking forward to enjoy it!