PDA

View Full Version : You're subscribed to this thread icon gone?

Steppenwolf
03-29-07, 11:08 AM
After logging on, I used to get a "checkmark" icon on the threads that I had posted a message to. Hovering the cursor over the icon said that it indicated that I was subscribed to that thread. A couple of days ago I stopped getting those icons.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior or is it just me? Has there been a change in the way the forum handles this or have I inadvertently changed an option or done something else stupid to cause this?

I can still click on "private messages" and then on "list subscriptions" to see which threads I've posted in, but having the checkmarks on the forums screen was convenient. Anyone know how to get them back?

danlisa
03-29-07, 11:12 AM
:yep: Yep, they're broken.:cry: It's been mentioned three times now in the General Section & Subsim Review Area.

I believe Neal will be on the case as soon as he's sunk enough Japs.:D

It's quite annoying because you can't follow your conversations.

bert8for3
03-29-07, 11:12 AM
I've had the same thing since yesterday (or at least when I first noticed).

AVGWarhawk
03-29-07, 11:48 AM
Yes, I thought I had messed up something. I miss my marks. Made life so easy to find threads you are active in.......:cry:

Paajtor
03-29-07, 01:50 PM
don't you guys use email-notifications? That still works for me.

Steppenwolf
03-29-07, 02:02 PM
:yep: Yep, they're broken.:cry: It's been mentioned three times now in the General Section & Subsim Review Area.
"Smacks forehead". Did a search on this before posting, but am so used to restricting my searches to the SH3 and SH4 forums that I did so automatically. Didn't even think to check the General section.