PDA

View Full Version : Ndrifter mods

Kumando
03-28-07, 10:05 AM
Anyone tested Lrt 1.32 and longer torpedo and ship wakes with the latest GWX 1.03 patch?

Wilcke
03-28-07, 10:59 AM
I just started a new career, as I am testing a new mod and added LRT and longer wakes along with GWX1.03. Have been on patrol for 3 game days and so far so good no problems. Have yet to sustain damage.........will report further. Date os 09/1940.

Your mileage may vary......

Wilcke

Jimbuna
03-28-07, 11:23 AM
I can only confirm the longer wakes mod works fine :up:

nvdrifter
03-28-07, 12:23 PM
Hey, people here still using my mods? I have been hanging out in the SH4 mod forum lately, but I have now shelved (uninstalled) SH4 and coming back to SH3. There's a lot of new blood over there in the SH4 mod forum, some of it a little unfriendly and rude. But most of all I am sick of SH4 being such an unfinished, buggy piece of crap. I am now thinking that SH4 isn't worth investing the time to mod. It's just too broken. I now believe that no amount of patches will ever fix it. It's really that broken. :nope:

I just recently loaded up SH3 GWX and it was like heaven. Silky smooth framerates, clickable crew, very realistic, very detailed, and everything worked. Lots of love and attention went into GWX and other mods. It really shows. :up::up::up:

I will convert LRT to be compatible with GWX 1.03. Just give me a little time. By the way, does anyone have a list of the files that were changed in the latest GWX?

Jimbuna
03-28-07, 12:49 PM
Welcome back nv :arrgh!:

poor sailor
03-28-07, 12:54 PM
Yes, welcome back nvdrifter!:up:

nvdrifter
03-28-07, 01:01 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I feel at home now. I know it sounds strange, but I feel there is a different attitude in the SH4 forum. This may sound a little bit like a stereotype, but I think mostly Europeans or other countries outside of North America post here in the SH3 forum, and are (usually) more polite and friendly. I feel that most of the people posting in the SH4 forum are American or Canadian and a lot of them (not all) are more direct, arrogant and... um... rude. But me being an American living in a foreign country for a few years now, I am now also more offended by that type of behavior. Maybe I am becoming more civilized and cultured living outside of North America. :rotfl:

castorp345
03-28-07, 01:04 PM
yes...
it is a stereotype (though most likely an accurate one!)
:D

nvdrifter
03-28-07, 01:06 PM
yes...
it is a stereotype (though most likely an accurate one!)
:D

I feel like I'm being followed...:shifty:

Steppenwolf
03-28-07, 10:47 PM
I will convert LRT to be compatible with GWX 1.03. Just give me a little time. By the way, does anyone have a list of the files that were changed in the latest GWX?
nvdrifter,
Have posted a list of the files that changed between GWX 1.02 and 1.03 in this thread:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=109698

nvdrifter
03-29-07, 01:08 AM
I will convert LRT to be compatible with GWX 1.03. Just give me a little time. By the way, does anyone have a list of the files that were changed in the latest GWX? nvdrifter,
Have posted a list of the files that changed between GWX 1.02 and 1.03 in this thread:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=109698

Thanks for making that list, Steppenwolf. It's very helpful. Looks like most of the files in LRT v1.32 weren't changed in the latest version of GWX. Great news. :up:

Kpt. Lehmann
03-29-07, 04:46 AM
Good to see you back in the Atlantic Drifter! :up: :up: :up:

All I can see in the Pacific at the moment is rotten attitudes! :shifty:

Kumando
03-29-07, 04:50 AM
Hey, people here still using my mods? I have been hanging out in the SH4 mod forum lately, but I have now shelved (uninstalled) SH4 and coming back to SH3. There's a lot of new blood over there in the SH4 mod forum, some of it a little unfriendly and rude. But most of all I am sick of SH4 being such an unfinished, buggy piece of crap. I am now thinking that SH4 isn't worth investing the time to mod. It's just too broken. I now believe that no amount of patches will ever fix it. It's really that broken. :nope:

I just recently loaded up SH3 GWX and it was like heaven. Silky smooth framerates, clickable crew, very realistic, very detailed, and everything worked. Lots of love and attention went into GWX and other mods. It really shows. :up::up::up:

Welcome back mate:rock:, im glad we havent lost you to the enemy (Sh4):p looking forwar to Lrt 1.33:up:.

Samwolf
03-29-07, 07:08 AM

Good to see you back:smug: Your mods have made a big difference in my enjoyment of SH3.

Don't include us Suthners in your "Ugly American" stereotypes.;)

nvdrifter
03-29-07, 08:38 AM

Good to see you back:smug: Your mods have made a big difference in my enjoyment of SH3.

Don't include us Suthners in your "Ugly American" stereotypes.;)

Thanks. I am happy some people are still enjoying my mods. My mods aren't perfect (that's for sure), but I do hope they are at least fun.

Of course there's good and bad people in every country. Actually, most of my family is from the South. :yep: