PDA

View Full Version : all the little people from SH4

Madox58
03-27-07, 10:36 AM
Well, it ain't good news.:nope:
What we have is a node calling a dat that is a non-3d node
that calls a dat that (yep!!) calls OTHER dats!! :huh:
It is not going to work in SH3 with out some work. :damn:
I have tried several simple things so far but no go.

I have a couple of ideas that I'll try out after a bit more
research and study though. :hmm:

Alex
03-27-07, 02:34 PM
Privateer, please :D, work on the SH3 into SH4 conversion : the most important thing is to convert this game (then, there would be no need to add new details from SH4 to SH3 cause there are already on this game ;) ).

Don't know if it's a good advice.... But I know that most of us dream of being back in our uboote. :cool:

Dare I say my biggest dream ? :oops:

Play GWX using SH4 engine. :smug:

Sailor Steve
03-27-07, 05:12 PM
"Most of us...?"

I love SH3, and hope that the devs themselves will do an upgrade once SH4 is fixed, but SH4 is currently the biggest-selling game on the shelves for the PC, and I don't think all those buyers are in a hurry to jump into a u-boat, or they'd be asking for SH3.

Alex
03-27-07, 05:44 PM
Well, at least the SH3 nostalgics.... I don't remember who said that (Ducimus I think :hmm: ) but yes, I know we're used to german subs, and that it's good to change sometimes.... After all, I did not tell that I don't like SH4, I've not even played this game ! :lol: But you know, GWX brought us what we were all dreaming of :hmm:.... So I think you can understand that I'm (we are ?) growing impatient with converting such a realistic masterpiece to the SH4 engine. :p
I must admit that the GWX conversion's just a dream.... :oops:
But one day, hopefully.... (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=107904)

Shepelly
03-27-07, 06:38 PM
"SH4 is currently the biggest-selling game on the shelves for the PC, and I don't think all those buyers are in a hurry to jump into a u-boat, or they'd be asking for SH3.

SS, It's new Mate, Like anything new everyone expects better, and more for their money, so they all jump in. SHIII was the largest selling at the time also, but look whats had to be done.:-?

It's like a car. If they were so good off the floor why the optional extras? :hmm:

I understand what your saying but just because it's the most popular does not mean it's the better.

Not having a go at you, just my 2 cents:up:

Reece
03-27-07, 08:01 PM
Don't ask me what I think of SH4 at the moment, you wouldn't like the answer!:damn:

Shepelly
03-27-07, 11:29 PM
I'll leave it I think. The Pacific is to Yank dominated anyway.;)

Don't get me wrong I like em , but everything leans towards the American side of the War. I'll stick with the good ol Nazi assault:rotfl::up: