PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] A updated minitweaker

gouldjg
03-24-07, 05:51 AM
That program rocked,

I have no idea how to make new files for it though but hope someone does.

Also, any other tools.

UBOAT234
03-24-07, 01:14 PM
That program rocked,

I have no idea how to make new files for it though but hope someone does.

Also, any other tools.

Check your PM

BEST REGARDS
UBOAT234

BooBooLovesAll
03-24-07, 02:41 PM
Why PM?

Can't be public knowledge?:o

Madox58
03-24-07, 02:48 PM
The mini tweaker are easy to adjust.
I'm SURE you'll be seeing some posted up soon. :shifty:
:rotfl:

Now if Pack3d would only clone me.....:hmm:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Bear
05-18-07, 02:02 PM
It is common knowledge to some of my friends that I am an Idiot. I have an ex-wife that will swear to it. But, I have looked through 32 pages of post. I have printed, read, and followed the instructions posted on this forum about TT's Mini-Tweaker. I have downloaded Nd's Modtools and tweaker files and still I get this: "Path=file not found". No matter what file I try to go to. For the life of me I can not figure out what I am doing wrong. Please, someone take pity on an old idiot. All I want to do is add a few more rounds to the deck gun. If I can figure out how to do that and to work the mini-tweaker (it seems to work for everyone else) so it must be me, I might want to do something else. But right now it must be idiot error. Any ideas please would be appreciated.

MaxT.dk
05-18-07, 03:41 PM
If I'm not wrong, there are lots of posted minitweaker guides here on MOD board... Have you used the magic search function? :roll:

panthercules
05-18-07, 05:23 PM
It is common knowledge to some of my friends that I am an Idiot. I have an ex-wife that will swear to it. But, I have looked through 32 pages of post. I have printed, read, and followed the instructions posted on this forum about TT's Mini-Tweaker. I have downloaded Nd's Modtools and tweaker files and still I get this: "Path=file not found". No matter what file I try to go to. For the life of me I can not figure out what I am doing wrong. Please, someone take pity on an old idiot. All I want to do is add a few more rounds to the deck gun. If I can figure out how to do that and to work the mini-tweaker (it seems to work for everyone else) so it must be me, I might want to do something else. But right now it must be idiot error. Any ideas please would be appreciated.

I could be remembering this wrong, but I think I got this error once when I forgot that you have to click on the little button near the top right of the minitweaker program screen (I think it may just have some dots on it - ... ) to point the program to your SH4 install directory - I think by default it's still looking to use the SH3 install unless you re-direct it through that button, so it can't find the target file to make the change (since the target file is in the SH4 directory) and it gives you the error. You just have to select the parent directory when you re-direct it (ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific if you used the default) - it will figure out the subdirectories underneath that.

Good luck!

Bear
05-18-07, 08:13 PM
Thank you. I may have been going to deep in the SH4 files. I will give that a try. This game is really screwing up my sunshinny disposition. Magic DC's really too far away to send me to the bottom with no prior damage. This game needs a lot of work. But thanks again I will try your suggestion and look again for other files. After that it's back to SH3 - Until patch 3 or 43.

Bear
05-19-07, 10:41 AM
Many thanks to Panthercrules & MaxT. TT's Mini-Tweaker works great. I would have been nuts by now without your help. Thanks Again and Really Big Thanks to Time Travler for all the things he has done for SH3 & SH4.