PDA

View Full Version : Navimap mod?

Ducimus
03-23-07, 09:52 PM
Has anyone thought to do a SH4 implentation of FLBSales99's Navimap mod with the speed/distance/time conversion charts? I know im not the only one who lived and died by those charts. Another thing is are the units of measurement on those charts compatiable in sh4? Im a bit short on sleep, so i dont remember if those were in nautical miles or in metric.

panthercules
03-24-07, 09:38 PM
I hope someone will do this - I really use those charts a lot in SH3 and I'm sure I would in SH4 as well (if it finally gets here - was shipped yesterday :yep: ). I'm pretty sure the SH3 ones are in metric, but they're just tables of numbers so it shouldn't be that tough to do the conversions - I'd be happy to do that part but I have no clue how the mod worked its magic to get the charts to be draggable like they are and my copy of SH4 hasn't arrived yet anyway, so my contribution to this mod will be limited to begging someone else to do it for us :lol:

Ducimus
03-24-07, 11:02 PM
About 5 mins ago i decided im gonna cheese it and put that chart info into the F1 Help menu. - ALOT EASIER then messing with that god forsaken INI file that i love to hate so much.