PDA

View Full Version : [TEC] I found some sub equipment malfunction files

nvdrifter
03-23-07, 11:18 AM
I found some sub equipment malfunction files. Not sure if they implemented into SH4 '*yet*.

For example:

[Equipment 1]
ID=DivePlanesTransmission
NameDisplayable= Dive Planes Transmission
FunctionalType= EqFTypeTransmission
EquipmentInterval= NULL, NULL
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100
;DamageDescription1= Taken_DamageType, MinDamage, MaxDamage, MinMaintenance, MaxMaintenance, chancefactor, Message, Spawned_damage_HP, Spawned_damage_AP, Spawned_Damage_Type, EfficiencyReduction, repair_skill, repairtime_in_hours
DamageDescription1= NULL, 0, 0.2, 0, 1, 1, small malfunction, 0, 0, NULL, 0.3, 0.4, 4
DamageDescription2= NULL, 0.2, 0.6, 0, 1, 1, Misaligned Axis, 0, 0, NULL, 0.5, 0.4, 10
DamageDescription3= NULL, 0.6, 1, 0, 1, 1, Broken Axle, 0, 0, NULL, 1, 0.6, 15

Looks really great if it actually works in SH4. I do know the dev team said there would be equipment breakdowns or malfunctions. :hmm:

The files are located in the

perisher
03-27-07, 02:20 AM
I have experienced a failure of the bow planes, in an S-18 Class boat. When the boat dived, the bow didn't! Just hung there on the surface, boat riding at 45 degrees, wouldn't go down at all. No sign of damage on the damage control screen, but the two depth guages at the dive planes controls where in disagreement.

I wasn't sure if it was malfunction or a bug, loks like it was a malfunction. Reminded me of the "famous" conversation between the captain and first lieutenant of a Britsh WW1 K-boat, "My end's diving Number One, what's yours doing?"

Balu0
03-27-07, 02:33 AM
I have experienced a failure of the bow planes, in an S-18 Class boat. When the boat dived, the bow didn't! Just hung there on the surface, boat riding at 45 degrees, wouldn't go down at all. No sign of damage on the damage control screen, but the two depth guages at the dive planes controls where in disagreement.

I wasn't sure if it was malfunction or a bug, loks like it was a malfunction. Reminded me of the "famous" conversation between the captain and first lieutenant of a Britsh WW1 K-boat, "My end's diving Number One, what's yours doing?"

Hehe, happened to me as well.. S-18 too.. the ship's nose was still on the surface and my sub was at least in a 70 deg :D when I stopped the engines it startrd to go down liek a rock(et) :P