PDA

View Full Version : Annoying SH3 "feature"...

U-Schultz
03-10-07, 07:45 AM
Currently using GWX 1.02 though this problem has been seem before by me so it is not GWX related. Didn't seem to happen every time but it is now for whatever reason.

Upon loading a save game everything starts fine except I get the noise of glass breaking, lights flickering, etc.

I am not showing any extra hull damage so I don't think I am taking "real" damage though the glass faces on my dials are cracked...I did sustain damage earlier in my patrol (at 80% hull integrity now) so it may not be related to this "save game feature."

Anyone got any good ideas how to stop this from happening? Is it related to saving the game with previous (though repaired) damage?

Corsair
03-10-07, 07:54 AM
Happens when your sub has been previously damaged. Nothing to do but live with it...

HunterICX
03-10-07, 07:55 AM
Nah, I think its normall

before saving if you sustained any damage
the damage will be recreated when you load the save , so yep in the beginning you get the noise and stuff, but I think its normall

correct me if I,m wrong

Zero Niner
03-10-07, 07:55 AM
AfAIK this is a stock "feature". If your hull integrity is less than 100% than everytime you load a save game you'll get this.

U-Schultz
03-10-07, 08:21 AM
Annoying as I said but I guess I'll have to live with it.

Thank you gentleman!

ref
03-10-07, 08:23 AM
I have the same "issue" a lot of times , with no hull damage (even with stock sh3).

Ref