PDA

View Full Version : SH3 Gen/Saved Games/Torpedo Load??

emtmedic005
03-09-07, 03:13 PM
So im still using TGW1.1a with SH3 Commander and SH3 Gen.
I have a concern cause i changed my torpedo load before i go onto patrol but when i use SH3 Gen and load my saved game my torpedo load out is set to the defualt load??

Now im still using the Minitweeker but i dont think you can switch torpedos with that. But i rediscovered Wolfies Tweeker about an hour ago and changed the load out with that. I followed rules with the Save and the Save all years bit. So now i start up SH3 Gen, load the intel reports to the saved games then i start up SH3 and start to play my saved game. But it happens again, my torpedo load is resetted and im hoping someone can help me out with this problem.

Thanks in advance

GlobalExplorer
03-10-07, 08:49 AM
Getting mods to run perfectly can be tricky, but believe me .. Sh3Gen has nothing to do with Torpedo loadout. What it does is insert new text into the .clg and .map file of your selected savegame. Now if you open those files with a text editor you would see that they have nothing to do with gameplay, except that they contain data that will be displayed in the diary and map.

I can guarantee that Sh3Gen is not writing anything into the game data as I have made that a iron rule.

GE