PDA

View Full Version : Diesel engines

Werewolf
03-08-07, 02:51 PM
Hello all :)

Does any of you know if it's possible to get a hold on the diesel sound from the good old SH1? I don't only miss the game, but the sound of those diesels too, the only authentic one made for the silent hunter series in my opinion. :yep:

Or, maybe it's possible to use some kind of program to convert the old sound files into wav's?

Anyone....??

AVGWarhawk
03-08-07, 03:08 PM
There is a program out there that converts music/sound files. I do not know what the program is. Might send this over to the mod forum for the modders to look at:up:

Werewolf
03-08-07, 04:15 PM
@Warhawk

:hmm: That would be nice........I have the program called Audacity, a great program, but even that can't do it :doh:

_Seth_
03-08-07, 06:29 PM
I will send this to the mods forum. Maybe some excellent modders can help you, mate!

Madox58
03-08-07, 06:33 PM
Post it up somewhere and I'm sure some one would look at it.

Werewolf
03-13-07, 06:11 PM
@Seth

Erhm :hmm: when you say that you're going to move it, do you then actually mean moving my question to the workshop? I can't see my post anywhere. Anyway, can anyone point me in any direction? That washing machine sound drives me sick! :lol: no diesel engine has ever sounded like that unless it was disfunctional

rasmus1896
03-14-07, 04:42 AM
There is a program out there that converts music/sound files. I do not know what the program is. Might send this over to the mod forum for the modders to look at:up:

i think you can convert music and sound files with jetaudio.:hmm:

The Munster
03-16-07, 12:12 PM
You could also try Acoustica Audio Convertor Pro ;)

Jimbuna
03-16-07, 01:38 PM
http://www.litexmedia.com/download.html :arrgh!:

bigboywooly
03-16-07, 02:03 PM
Does anyone have this diesel sound to have a go at then ?