PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Silent Dolphin Campaign

Schattenkrieger
03-07-07, 02:20 PM
In Mission 3 of the "Silent Dolphins" Campaign i must rendevouz with a helo to pick up a seal team. Shortly before i am arriving at the designated coordinates, i get a radio message from the incoming helo about his ETA, and that i should waiting surfaced. But the helo never arrives.:damn: At least i should be able to see him on radar. But there isn't the slightest dot. The UHF Radio Antenna is also raised. After two repeats of the mission, i already turned on "Showing Truth" in the Game Option Menu to see any sign of the helo. But the result was negative.:huh: Can anybody help me with my problem please?

Linton
03-07-07, 02:25 PM
I always suggest examining the mission through the mission editor to establish whether the goal/entity exists.You do need to have some prior familiarity with the mission editor so that you do not create even bigger problems for yourself.What version of Sc are you playing?

Schattenkrieger
03-07-07, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the fast reply;) I am using the latest Version of SC. 1.08 i think. Perhaps there are some probs with my german Version? Can i simply redefin the mission goals via the mission editor? A short instruction , how to do this or a link, would be great!

Bill Nichols
03-07-07, 08:03 PM
In Mission 3 of the "Silent Dolphins" Campaign i must rendevouz with a helo to pick up a seal team. Shortly before i am arriving at the designated coordinates, i get a radio message from the incoming helo about his ETA, and that i should waiting surfaced. But the helo never arrives.:damn: At least i should be able to see him on radar. But there isn't the slightest dot. The UHF Radio Antenna is also raised. After two repeats of the mission, i already turned on "Showing Truth" in the Game Option Menu to see any sign of the helo. But the result was negative.:huh: Can anybody help me with my problem please?

Are you using SCX? Silent Dolphins requires SCX.

Schattenkrieger
03-08-07, 08:41 AM
Yes, the latest "Easy to Install" Version from your Subguru Website.