PDA

View Full Version : newbee having trouble using the mission editor

Webster
03-02-07, 05:07 PM
im new to sh3 and was just a reader here till now but im having a hard time with mission editor. i have sh3 1.4b with and without gwx (i swap data files back n forth till im sure im keeping wolves) i wanted to try editing a mission so i selected a mission to edit then click on parameters, only the box opens and runs past the bottom of my screen and i cant close it or do anything to recover. i have to use ctrl+alt+dlt to get out. what am i doing wrong? i dont know if there are buttons that i cant see out of site or something? the mission editor box is also about 3 inches larger than my screen as well but i can drag it around to access everything. i dont know what im doing wrong. please help a newbee

bigboywooly
03-02-07, 05:15 PM
Try increasing your screen size
Or have the taskbar auto hide
Then you will be able to click the OK and Cancel

Mush Martin
03-02-07, 06:19 PM
if you have questions about mission ed there is a manual for it under documentation in your sh3 data folder but the subtleties arent there
there is also a mission editors sub forum on the shIII thread
and if you have a question just pm me or post it.

And Welcome aboard Kaleun
MM:|\\

Webster
03-02-07, 08:51 PM
thanks guys the screen size did the trick but why is the editor so damn large anyway? i never had any probs b4 about screen size. all i have is a 17" lcd but still?

ReallyDedPoet
03-02-07, 10:52 PM
if you have questions about mission ed there is a manual for it under documentation in your sh3 data folder but the subtleties arent there
there is also a mission editors sub forum on the shIII thread

Welcome:up:

bigboywooly
03-03-07, 08:41 AM
Glad you have it sorted
No idea why its so large
Had the same prob myself when started using it

Enjoy your stay