PDA

View Full Version : Quick mod question on any conflicts with GW mod

Tieg
01-23-07, 10:03 PM
I was curious...I unistalled everything I had to do with SHIII in order to reinstall it, patch it, then mod it with the Grey Wolf mod. Now my question is I also uninstalled the Seawolves Submarines on the Hunt expansion pack for SHIII. Would reinstalling that conflict with the Mod...which I might add is extremely kick A**!!!...add to it? or take away from it. Recommendations plz? Thx.

_Gabriel_
01-23-07, 11:32 PM
I was curious...I unistalled everything I had to do with SHIII in order to reinstall it, patch it, then mod it with the Grey Wolf mod. Now my question is I also uninstalled the Seawolves Submarines on the Hunt expansion pack for SHIII. Would reinstalling that conflict with the Mod...which I might add is extremely kick A**!!!...add to it? or take away from it. Recommendations plz? Thx.

I think you will get problems with that addon, "GWX" use stock sh3+patch 1.4b.
But hell no risk no fun, try it ;)
Maybe you need to install the game again when it didnt work, or save youre SH3 folder first. ;)

Greetings

Gabriel

bigboywooly
01-24-07, 12:41 AM
You cannot install that mod over GWX or indeed NYGM\WAC 2
The Seawolves mod concentrates primarily on the Med and the campaign files reflect that
Besides shipping name changes in GWX wont show after adding Seawolves and you will lose all new flotillas and theatres
CTD is all you can expect
You can however "pinch" some of the seawolves shipping to add to your GWX install if you want

Anymod that includes campaign files can lead you to all sorts of problems if adding over another
Unless it was designed for the mod you are adding too

Seawolves was designed for SHIII and 1.4b patch only