PDA

View Full Version : Repair team doesn't repair??? GWX MOd

Mycalle
01-22-07, 11:28 PM
Ok so ive run into this a few times starting to think there's a bug.

Useing gwx mod sometimes when takeing damge even extemely minor dmg my repair team ( many with the repair trait) wont repair any of the dmg....i'll click on the area and nothing happens no red wrench...
NO fatigue with the crew either!!!!

ive tryed hitting dmg control still does nothing....

anyone run into this before seems to be a bug, since it happens once inwhile usually have to reload to get rid of the problem

nvdrifter
01-22-07, 11:30 PM
Try the 'z' button.

Bilge Rats. ;)

azn_132
01-22-07, 11:41 PM
Ok so ive run into this a few times starting to think there's a bug.

Useing gwx mod sometimes when takeing damge even extemely minor dmg my repair team ( many with the repair trait) wont repair any of the dmg....i'll click on the area and nothing happens no red wrench...
NO fatigue with the crew either!!!!

ive tryed hitting dmg control still does nothing....

anyone run into this before seems to be a bug, since it happens once inwhile usually have to reload to get rid of the problem

are u in silent runnin? Cuz u cant repair anything untill u turned off silent runnin.

Mycalle
01-23-07, 03:21 AM
thanks guys it was the damn silent running..lol

Dowly
01-23-07, 04:27 AM
I just love the silent run option! Once I shadowed a convoy that I had attacked before for 1½ hours realtime, so that my tubes had time to get reloaded. After 1h 45min, I started to wonder why the tubes arent reloaded... DANG!!! Silent run!!! :damn:

Samwolf
01-23-07, 06:50 AM
I just love the silent run option! Once I shadowed a convoy that I had attacked before for 1½ hours realtime, so that my tubes had time to get reloaded. After 1h 45min, I started to wonder why the tubes arent reloaded... DANG!!! Silent run!!! :damn:

Boy! I've done that more times than I like to admit.

Jimbuna
01-23-07, 10:56 AM
thanks guys it was the damn silent running..lol

We've all been there matey :lol:

The Munster
01-23-07, 11:02 AM
Also, forgetting to put men in the stern torpedo room to reload after reloading the forwards [worse when you've ran around at TC 32] .. nasty habit I keep doing !

Albrecht Von Hesse
01-23-07, 12:10 PM
I'd dearly love if someone could make a mod that did 2 things:

Changed one or 2 lamps in the command room and conning tower to light blue when running silent, and
make the nav map, crew management screen (and possibly others) have a light blue cast when running silent