PDA

View Full Version : **MOD RELEASE**JIRM'S GWX+SH3 Commander Up to date Recognition Manual Textures

antanio
01-21-07, 05:06 PM
**Released**JIRM'S GWX/NYGM + SH3 Commander Up to date Recognition Manual Textures

This Mod works only if you use GWX/NYGM mod with SH3 Commander installed.
Starting from Jonz's Recognition Manual textures pack I added new nations to be GWX compatible.
With this mod you will simply have different colors Recognition manual covers with the right year date according to your campaign status.

Here are some screenshots:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bibonis/Venezuela1942.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bibonis/Croazia1945.jpg

I hope you will enjoy it!:up:

(Read installation carefully...)

You can download it from:
http://files.filefront.com/UpToDate_RecMan_GWX_NYGMrar/;6703037;;/fileinfo.html

Rotor
01-21-07, 05:37 PM
Great :up: Will try it instant!

Myxale
01-21-07, 06:53 PM
Cool! I almost forgott the JIRM covers!:up:

Paajtor
01-21-07, 07:35 PM
I like this attention to detail...gj! :up:

JScones
01-22-07, 02:08 AM
Brilliant. I'll be using it. :up:

IRONxMortlock
01-22-07, 03:09 AM
Thanks mate! Just downloaded it.:up:
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Boris
01-22-07, 03:25 AM
Excellent, I also use the different colours and was missing something like this :up:

Venatore
01-22-07, 03:54 AM
Thankyou for your mod. :rock:

JCWolf
01-22-07, 04:26 AM
Brilliante job bro...thanks:up:

mr chris
01-22-07, 06:46 AM
Great stuff D/L now:up:

Jimbuna
01-22-07, 07:48 AM
Soopa doopa....great stuff....cheers :rock: :up:

Samwolf
01-22-07, 07:52 AM
Nice! and a great use of Sh3Commander's Date files:up:

_Gabriel_
01-22-07, 08:03 AM
excellent work mate, thx 4 it.

Greetings

Gabriel

Uber Gruber
01-22-07, 08:49 AM
Top notch mate, any idea if they would they work with NYGM ?

Cheers, Hans.

antanio
01-22-07, 12:39 PM
Top notch mate, any idea if they would they work with NYGM ?

Cheers, Hans.

I don't use NYGM TW 2.3 so I need your help,
I don't know how many nations NYGM recognition manual have:hmm: .
GWX has 45 nations instead of the 20 stock,this nations are:Albania, American, Argentina, Australian, Belgium, Brasil, British, Bulgaria, Canadian, Colombia, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, FreeFrench, German, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italian,Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherland, NewZealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, RedCross, Romania ,RSI, Russia, Slovakia, SouthAfrica, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Yugoslavia
If NYGM has less or equal number of nations this mod is NYGM compatible,otherwise let me know if NYGM has new nations (or with different file name:check into your ...\data\Menu\Gui\RecManual) in this case I'll try to add the right new textures.

I'm waiting for your news:up:

Uber Gruber
01-22-07, 12:52 PM
Thanks Antonio, I'll check this as soon as i've finished building my new rig :up:

Will let you know the outcome in this topic.

Cheers, Hans.

antanio
01-22-07, 01:51 PM
Thanks Antonio, I'll check this as soon as i've finished building my new rig :up:

Will let you know the outcome in this topic.

Cheers, Hans.

My nickname is antanio and is not a real name:rotfl:
I'm waiting for your test

Uber Gruber
01-23-07, 08:58 AM
My real name is Hans Gruber and I am, in fact, a WWII U-Boat captain....honest!:arrgh!:

Finished building rig last night, will be installing SH3 (and everything else) tonight. Should be in a position to test tomorrow eve.

Cheers, Hans.

Webchessie
01-24-07, 09:51 PM
Thanks for your hard work!

antanio
01-29-07, 09:28 AM
My real name is Hans Gruber and I am, in fact, a WWII U-Boat captain....honest!:arrgh!:

Finished building rig last night, will be installing SH3 (and everything else) tonight. Should be in a position to test tomorrow eve.

Cheers, Hans.
Any news? Is JIRM NYGM mod compatible?:hmm:

poor sailor
01-29-07, 10:11 AM
NYGM roster directory consist this countries: Albania, American, Argentina, Australian, Belgium, Brasil, British, Bulgaria, Canadian, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, Enviromental, Estonia, Finland, France, FreeFrench, German, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italian, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherland, NewZealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Yugoslavia.

In GWX there is all of this countries and plus:Urugay, Venezuela, Red cross and RSI.

antanio
02-05-07, 08:24 AM
NYGM roster directory consist this countries: Albania, American, Argentina, Australian, Belgium, Brasil, British, Bulgaria, Canadian, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, Enviromental, Estonia, Finland, France, FreeFrench, German, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italian, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherland, NewZealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Yugoslavia.

In GWX there is all of this countries and plus:Urugay, Venezuela, Red cross and RSI. Reading your statement I suppose it is quite NYGM compatible,I need your confirm before to declare it definitely. Have you tried it?

poor sailor
02-05-07, 10:20 AM
I haven't tried yet, but I will try soon and post the results.

poor sailor
02-06-07, 02:45 PM
I was tried Your mod and It is fully compatible with NYGM v.2.4. I have a proper cover in my patrol in 1943, and also nice color. Thank You for the great addition!:up:

antanio
02-06-07, 06:30 PM
I was tried Your mod and It is fully compatible with NYGM v.2.4. I have a proper cover in my patrol in 1943, and also nice color. Thank You for the great addition!:up:
Thanks mate,I'm happy that you can confirm it,I will upgrade the readme soon to inform users of this compatibility:up: