PDA

View Full Version : Realistic crew transfer in SH3 CMDR isn't working

LeafsFan
01-11-07, 01:44 PM
I have checked the box to indicate I want to use this feature, but upon starting the third patrol of my career, I haven't lost anyone yet. I am using GWX and SH# cmdr 2.7.

HB

Woof1701
01-11-07, 01:54 PM
Do you restart SH3 via the SH3 Commander each time before you start a new patrol? If not: it won't work.

Samwolf
01-11-07, 02:57 PM
I have checked the box to indicate I want to use this feature, but upon starting the third patrol of my career, I haven't lost anyone yet. I am using GWX and SH# cmdr 2.7.

HB

From my experience it doesn't always happen, and when it does it always seems to be your most experienced and valuable crew member;) .

LeafsFan
01-11-07, 03:08 PM
Do you restart SH3 via the SH3 Commander each time before you start a new patrol? If not: it won't work.

you bet!!

LeafsFan
01-11-07, 03:09 PM

HB

From my experience it doesn't always happen, and when it does it always seems to be your most experienced and valuable crew member;) .

I'll see next time I guess.

HB

Samwolf
01-11-07, 03:20 PM
I've gone 3 or four patrols without losing a crewmember through SH3Commander and then get hit for the next four patrols in a row. I really hate losing the experienced guys you've built up over time.

Albrecht Von Hesse
01-11-07, 04:36 PM
I seem to lose a crewmember at each patrol. I'm on patrol 6 and even for my first I lost one. I seem to lose more from 'failed to return from leave' than I do from transfers. :oops:

KLARCH
01-11-07, 05:39 PM
My medic got killed in a knife fight at a bar once.

Though most of mine get transfered to another boat.

Cool feature.

EM2(SS)
01-12-07, 03:54 PM
During a 8 patrol career that ended in late 1940 I lost only enlisted men with no specialty. My next career I lost my watch qualified officer that just recieved Iron Cross 1st and 2nd class after patrol 1 !:down:

KLARCH
01-12-07, 05:40 PM
Gotta take the good with the bad.

I just lost my entire watch crew to airplanes while chasing a target.

Qualed officer and petty too, along with 3 seamen w/ 3, 2, and 1 stripe respectively.

I thought of reloading but didn't. Death can come at any time, even in Oct. '39.

Damn Hurricanes.:cry: