PDA

View Full Version : GWX question

LeafsFan
01-01-07, 08:18 AM
HI,

I was hoping that one of the designers could help me out here. I play GWX at 94% realism, and one of the boxes I check keeps me from seeing external views. When I played GW1.1 as I exited the career mode, you would see a flyover of the boat at sea. I kinda liked seeing outside the boat. In GWX this feature is gone for me, what happened??

HB

azn_132
01-01-07, 08:22 AM
Unchecked the No external views then u should see out outside ur boat.

LeafsFan
01-01-07, 09:41 AM
Yeah,

I know that but I am talking about the screen that comes up when you exit the career. In GW1.1 it showed the exterior of the boat when you had checked the no external view box, but not in GWX.

HB

Jimbuna
01-01-07, 11:54 AM
Yeah,

I know that but I am talking about the screen that comes up when you exit the career. In GW1.1 it showed the exterior of the boat when you had checked the no external view box, but not in GWX.

HB

I don't understand :hmm:
It still plays/works fine for me :yep:

LeafsFan
01-02-07, 02:43 PM
Thats odd.

HB

AVGWarhawk
01-02-07, 02:54 PM
I think he means some short movie type deal that after exiting the game it shows a flyover of his boat. I never had this in 1.1 or GWX. usually it will just show the external of where you boat is at that particular time and also show how many sunk etc. I never had a flyover.

LeafsFan
01-02-07, 02:56 PM
I think he means some short movie type deal that after exiting the game it shows a flyover of his boat. I never had this in 1.1 or GWX. usually it will just show the external of where you boat is at that particular time and also show how many sunk etc. I never had a flyover.

That is what I was referring to.

HB

AVGWarhawk
01-02-07, 03:14 PM
I have never seen this mate. I get a backgound shot of what my boat was doing at the time of save and with that in white letters/numbers, patrol number and how many sunk, how many crew dead etc. I never had a fly over.

Kpt. Lehmann
01-02-07, 03:28 PM
...I never had a fly over.

Nor have I. :huh:

It is an element that we did not mod in GW or GWX.

LeafsFan
01-02-07, 03:31 PM
Maybe I was drinking too much over the holidays.

HB

AVGWarhawk
01-02-07, 04:25 PM

HB

That question did come to mind while reading this thread:rotfl::rotfl:

Jimbuna
01-03-07, 05:15 AM

HB

Don't let that be a worry :nope: We've all been there recently 'hic' :()1: :up: