PDA

View Full Version : CADC down for Maintenance

OneShot
12-31-06, 10:38 AM
The title says it all. Since I'm back at University for the time being and hence have a bit more time at my hands I wanted to spend some time updating and modifying the CADC anyway - further the recent increase in Spam had me pressed to update and fix some things ... so now I'll get down to it over the next days.

Cheers
OS

OneShot
01-07-07, 08:06 AM
Good News,

CADC is back up and running - Main parts have been updated and everything appears to run normal ... tho I have to check some more things to be sure.

Those were the good news ... the bad news are that I had to delete a number of Users as a result of the massive spamming during the last 3 months. Unfortunatly some users of the non Spam persuasion have been deleted as well, I guess thats called Collateral Damage.

If you are a DW player and it seems your account has been deleted, please accept my apology and feel free to register again.

On closing ... Old hands will notice some slight differences in the Style ... I hope I have finally found the right one and I will continue to work on it to make it look nicer. Stay tuned for more news from the CADC as I plan to bring back the Arcade system as well as some other goodies over the next weeks.

Cheers
OS

goldorak
01-07-07, 09:20 AM
Just a little question Oneshot : are you planning if ever to bring back the arcade games in CADC ? :oops:

OneShot
01-07-07, 09:26 AM
Yes ... and actually they are installed as I write this. I just havent gotten around to fix the style/templates for easy access. However if you look closely at the bottom of the forum you will notice that there is an additional line for game status, and thats where you can get access - I know its a workaround but at least you can get to them.

Oh and guys, sorry but all the Highscores were lost back when I set up the CADC at the new domain. So we all start with a clean sheet. Btw. let me know if any of the games don't work so I can either try and fix or if absolutly necessary delete it.

Cheers

OneShot
01-10-07, 03:13 PM
Looks like some people have found their way to the Arcade :-)

Further I would like to announce that the Events Calendar is back online and functioning just great. Aside from simply and easily creating new Events - other users can now show their Participation (even distinguished between Yes, No and Maybe) in the Event with some easy Mouseclicks.

Check it out ...

Cheers
OS

goldorak
01-11-07, 10:12 AM
Looks like some people have found their way to the Arcade :-)
Cheers
OS

:oops: I was just beta testing the different games.
By the way, Hexaggon doesn't seem to work.

OneShot
01-11-07, 02:42 PM
Hexxagon works ... just click on the red diamonds. Checked it a minute ago.

Cheers
OS