PDA

View Full Version : Integrated Orders Mod?

Lanzfeld
12-26-06, 03:24 PM
Can someone tell me what exactly this mod does?

I see it in the forums but my search function isnt working for some reason.

Thanks

fredbass
12-26-06, 03:54 PM
Can someone tell me what exactly this mod does?

I see it in the forums but my search function isnt working for some reason.

Thanks

This mod adds mouse-clickable icons to the screen so you don't have to use your keyboard.

AVGWarhawk
12-26-06, 04:30 PM
I kind of like beating on my keyboard, especially the C key....AAAALLLLLAAAARRMMMM!:o

Paajtor
12-26-06, 06:08 PM
Anyone got a screenie of it?
I first wanna see what I will get, before I enable it. :D

Jimbuna
12-27-06, 06:34 AM
Anyone got a screenie of it?
I first wanna see what I will get, before I enable it. :D

If your playing GWX why not enable it with JSGME and if you don't like it...Disenable it :hmm:
I'd post a screenshot but I don't use it myself :nope:

jaxa
12-27-06, 07:56 AM
I recommend you to use this mod - this is "must have" mod for me.

ridgewayranger
01-08-07, 11:13 AM
Hi all,
I have enabled this mod but don't see any difference. Why is this?
RR

Albrecht Von Hesse
01-08-07, 12:16 PM
Hi all,
I have enabled this mod but don't see any difference. Why is this?
RR

To verify it's working for you, click on your radio operator icon. You should then see a new icon amongst the others, at the far right; it looks like a tower 'broadcasting' waves. Clicking on that takes you right to your radio messages, just like the shortcut keyboard key does.

Jimbuna
01-08-07, 12:43 PM
If anyone out there is using this mod then posting a screenshot would probably help others who are contemplating using it also :hmm:

AS
01-09-07, 01:41 PM
Sorry, no screeny, but a short description: Itīs a useful mod, as it adds everyday-functions:yep:. Example:

When you click on your weapon officer, instead of those 3 huge icons in the lower middle of the screen you get 5 smaller ones on the left side which add "open/close torpedo tubes". Itīs really useful plus I didnīt like those huge and blocky icons that come with the stock game.

Open your SH3 folder and look for jsmge.exe. Then add the mod. Do the same to remove it. (Note that the mod must be inside your SH3/MODS folder!!!

Cheers, AS

Tikigod
01-11-07, 03:40 AM
Here you go, posted here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=103524