SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-10-13, 06:27 AM   #376
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Agano class light cruiser,which also with TBF's texture.I'm still working on its upgrade state.

OK,so,now,I don't think you need WSM2.0,it's completely out of date.Why you not try to download WSM3.0 from here?http://www.silenthuntermods.com/foru...hp?topic=296.0
I just tried,the download can still work.

BTW,after upgrade IJN part.I'll make a new Italian part.Then new German part.
Old 01-10-13, 10:25 AM   #377
NGT
Lieutenant

Downloads: 289
Uploads: 3
Thank you

Dear Chinese U-47,

Thank you very much for been back to SH3.

I fully appreciate your work, thank you for sharing with us. Thank you for your efforts to translate in English.

I appreciate your productivity and the quality of your models, especially the aircrafts (WO mod, in Chinese, non able to make it work, but, I can enjoy ships and aircrafts. Perhaps one day in consolidated download?)

Again thank you
NGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-13, 01:37 PM   #378
Mobius1990
Swabbie

Downloads: 96

Welcome back!

Good to see you still working on your Surface Ship Mods!
Mobius1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 08:28 PM   #379
elmohon
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

I'm glad to see You arround!! thanks for your work, I spent great times with your mod, these are great news,keep going!!
Old 01-16-13, 12:53 PM   #380
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT View Post
Dear Chinese U-47,

Thank you very much for been back to SH3.

I fully appreciate your work, thank you for sharing with us. Thank you for your efforts to translate in English.

I appreciate your productivity and the quality of your models, especially the aircrafts (WO mod, in Chinese, non able to make it work, but, I can enjoy ships and aircrafts. Perhaps one day in consolidated download?)

Again thank you
Well,I guess it's not easy for you to download my WO mod from Chinese site.I hope I will change most of models of WO mod to models from SH5 not far.

OK,i'm still carry on my work with WSM these days,just,a little slower because of my job.Someone who didn't read #375 before bettle take a loot at #375.

So,for these days,more new textures made by TBF as the pictures below.And,I'm trying to improve WSM's technology as well,I mean,improve its function.
Some of you may like your bridge be located inside ship's cabin,and some of you may prefer a bridge of outside so you can get a clean view.For my personal,I prefer a bridge of outside.Anyway,so,some players asked me whether if it is possible for me to make a new function in order to switch bridge's position,that player can simply press a button in game and change his ship's bridge from inside to outside,or opposite.

I work on it for days,and I succeeded.In test ship Akizuki,this is bridge position 1.

And,as I press a button,I switch my bridge(not with crews) to position 2.Of course,in Akizuki,none of these 2 positions is inside ship's cabin,as this ship's cabin model is solid,so I just test the function of switch ship's bridge from one place to another.

And even more,I also get idea of fill water on opposite side to correct the list.I don't know what's the exactly English word of "fill water on opposite side to correct the list",anyway,I just mean it.As you can see,in a fierce fighting,your ship may get a list to port or starboard,in real history,warships would try to fill water on opposite side to correct the list.So,that's the new function I just worked out for WSM,which I didn't test it yet,I'll show you pictures later.

I also made a front sight for secondary weapons,so now player can aim target more easily.
This is the news for these days,over.

Last edited by Chinese U-47; 01-16-13 at 03:48 PM.
Chinese U-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 02:47 AM   #381
Succat
Torpedoman

Downloads: 74

Fantastic you made it back to WSM!

I cant believe it! The stuff you are planning for SHIII sounds absolutly awsome and im looking more then foward for it to try.

Thanks mate for your unbelievable job there.

Succat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 05:17 AM   #382
HW3
Navy Seal

Downloads: 453

Quote:
And even more,I also get idea of fill water on opposite side to correct the list.I don't know what's the exactly English word of "fill water on opposite side to correct the list",anyway,I just mean it.As you can see,in a fierce fighting,your ship may get a list to port or starboard,in real history,warships would try to fill water on opposite side to correct the list.So,that's the new function I just worked out for WSM,which I didn't test it yet,I'll show you pictures later.
Counter flooding.

"Some ships are designed to sink...others require our assistance." Nathan Zelk
HW3 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 06:48 AM   #383
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW3 View Post
Counter flooding.

Thank you very much!!!

So,this is the counter flooding test yesterday night,I try to flood water to my port side,and......I flood too much water......

So here is the situation:
1,about switch bridge's position,it's fully operational.
2,about counter flooding,the question here now is that sometime this system goes wrong and would flood the wrong side,I mean,like I order to flood the port,but the system may mistaken flood the starboard,it's clealy a unacceptable problem.I don't know why it goes wrong,I'm still try to get out this question.
3,about switch your F10 weapon's position which I didn't mentioned before.As you can see,when you press F10,you would control a deck gun(in WSM most are ship' bow main armament),but that's all you get,you may never switch to another main armament,like the stren one.About the system in order to swtich this,I also get it out,but note:I didn't say you can switch all the guns in your ship now,I can just provide you maybe 2 more main armaments that you may switch.And the biggest question about this system right now,is that after you switch,you will never recover your original F10 weapon,you can just switch to next one and next one,but can't go back,untill you used out all of them and you will stick to the last main armament(most likey the stren one) you can never switch anymore.The original ones would fire as ai control weapons.This question makes me headache.

This is the news today.

Last edited by Chinese U-47; 01-18-13 at 07:06 AM.
Old 01-21-13, 04:40 PM   #384
Succat
Torpedoman

Any News out there?

Old 01-22-13, 04:09 AM   #385
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Succat View Post
Any News out there?

Yes,the news today is that this morning,the counter flooding system finaly become stable.I mean,it won't just goes wrong sometime as before.
this is flood both side.

flood starboard side

as a test,I intentionally flood too much water so I can observe effect more clearly.

flood port side

And this is the practical system below.
flood port side

flood both side

So,that's it.
Old 01-23-13, 06:46 AM   #386
Succat
Torpedoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese U-47 View Post
Yes,the news today is that this morning,the counter flooding system finaly become stable.
Unbelievably good job! Just in a few days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese U-47 View Post
BTW,after upgrade IJN part.I'll make a new Italian part.Then new German part.
Any ideas what ships you gonna use...

Old 01-23-13, 10:32 AM   #387
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Congratulations Chinese U-47

your work is more than fantastic,in fact, i see some of the best ships-airplanes models in your mods !

one question for you :

what about the Wolf Ocean mod ?

1.are you intend to update it ?
2.what is the current last version of Wolf Ocean mod ?
3.from where can we download this last version of Wolf Ocean mod ?

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 04:54 AM   #388
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
Congratulations Chinese U-47

your work is more than fantastic,in fact, i see some of the best ships-airplanes models in your mods !

one question for you :

what about the Wolf Ocean mod ?

1.are you intend to update it ?
2.what is the current last version of Wolf Ocean mod ?
3.from where can we download this last version of Wolf Ocean mod ?
1,Chinese version only utill now,and I've no plan to make a English version of WO.
2,WO3.37B or WO3.37C.
3,I don't suggest you to download a Chinese version WO mod.

WO mod is my first SH3 mod which began update in May 2008,of course you don't know me at that time.Honestly,I made this mod because I don't like GWX,I've been sunk by torpedo boat's machine gun for sever times in GWX,that makes me angry,that makes me try to make my own mod.
WO's history include 1.0,2.0,3.0,3.1,3.2A/B/C and 3.3B/C(3.30~3.37).
B is for computers of norman level configured,and C is for low level.As in China,there're still a lot players who only get a poor configured computer.According to the plan,there're should always be a A version which for high level configured computer,but I didn't get the time to finish WO3.3A at last,so any how,the only A version ever existe is WO3.2A.The difference between A/B/C is units and campaign,of course A get the most number of new units.
The last version of WO updated in 2010.I don't want to make a English version because the translation would cost much more time than WSM,and I believe you guys already get good super mods like GWX and LSH3,they get better looking,better history recovery,better updata.So,my WO is not important.

Show you some old screen shot,some of which should be part of WO3.3A so never released,and an old WSM of H class and O class which made a long time ago.

Last edited by Chinese U-47; 01-24-13 at 05:15 AM.
Old 01-24-13, 05:14 AM   #389
padi
Officer

Downloads: 126

Hello,

what is the current Version of WSM? 3.0?
padi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-13, 05:17 AM   #390
Chinese U-47
Ensign

continue with #388