SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-18-08, 01:27 PM   #31
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Downloads: 946
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf Paper
Don't worry so much about the donation issue, Wolf.

If Neal and RDP haven't objected then you're okay.
Correct Sir

It's okay to mention it here Wolf ( though I would not do it too often ), just don't have donations referenced as part your sig ( which you do not, so you are good to go ).

RDP

Back in the Day

Last edited by ReallyDedPoet; 10-19-08 at 07:35 AM.
ReallyDedPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-08, 05:57 AM   #32
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

As CCIP already said, gentlemen please calm down. This topic is about a mod for SH3, therefore:

Like it - then use it,

Don't like it -then don't use it.

As simple as that. All the rest of the discussion, i.e. the usual nazi/soviet/whatever political/historical discussion, refer to the Generat Topics forum, that's the proper place for it.

Thanks
Old 10-21-08, 04:23 AM   #33
NGT
Lieutenant

Downloads: 289
Uploads: 3
Default Flags story

Hello Wolf and others!

Other good moder, Asanovic7, did flags for many U-boots, but people can't see them because they are part of one big mod, the RCB's SH4 effects (and more) for GWX 2.1 V2.04f1.

However, he put the flags in separate .rar files so you are not oblige to do "folder anatomy" to find them.

Go there:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136018

Asanovic7 is your "brother in arms": He continue Racerboy's work too. . . and is a Croatian. . .
NGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-08, 03:05 AM   #34
Wolf359
Navy Dude

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
I Have Good News: The Shadow Bug In Is Fixed!

Ahoy my friends, sorry for lack of IGM news in last two/tree weeks.

I change my IGM update work schedule and decide to FIX one of its MAIN BUG FIRST (THE UNIFORM STRANGE SHADOWS PROBLEM IN SUB INTERIOR).

I HAVE GOOD NEWS: THE SHADOW BUG IS FIXED!

After many hours of work/playing with textures in Photoshop I finally RESOLVED THIS BIG PROBLEM. “I use method of attempts/errors/hits“ If you understand what I went to say. (I don’t know better way for translate this „phrase“ from my language.

I will update pictures into IGM development thread very soon.

I am VERY HAPPY NOW.

DOWNLOAD:
http://igm.elementfx.com/igm_download_links.htm

GWX Expansion mod link: http://thegreywolves.com/

Last edited by Wolf359; 11-09-08 at 03:06 AM.
Wolf359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-08, 04:29 AM   #35
Wolf359
Navy Dude

Here is link of new uniform pictures: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...415#post984415

What you think?

I send P.M. to Racerboy and now I wait his answer. After I receive it and if I got PERMISSION for use his mod also I ask him for some instructions about way to add flag on conning tower.

Also I will contact my "country brother" Asanovic7 and ask for
PERMISSION if I can add its mod into IGM. but if I use Asanovic7 mod also I will must try to help Asanovic7 with making flag mod for Type IIA/B, VII C/41-42, IX D2

I hope that I will got green lights and then I will start to work

Ahoy

p.s. BIG THANKS TO NGT FOR INFORM ME ABOUT ASANOVIC7 FLAG MOD.
DOWNLOAD:

Last edited by Wolf359; 11-09-08 at 05:35 AM.
Old 11-09-08, 04:40 PM   #36
evan82
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 197
Uploads: 12
Hi. Great work .

My english is not wery well, so I only write this:

Not everybody must have a healthy body. When something isn't good with your body, life is more difficult sometimes, but also You can see many things better, than someone else - and this is good.

I think the most important thing is peoples inside. I know many peoples with healthly body, but many of them was dead inside, and not very gentle outside.

Sometimes our body isn't this what we want, but alway's we can be a good peoples.

Last edited by evan82; 11-09-08 at 10:40 PM.
evan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-08, 03:49 AM   #37
NGT
Lieutenant

Downloads: 289
Uploads: 3
Flag story

Hello my friend!

In U-boot matter, the only thing I wish during the last 1,5 year is the flag for IXD2
(and IX for turms 2 and 3...).

I trust you, you can do it.

By the way, use the “Search” function for Racerboy: He did comments and explains that everybody can use and develops his own mods. If you wait for PM answer, you risk seeing the summer arrive... (The man is multitalented, he doesn’t stick in a forum continuously...)
NGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-08, 06:04 AM   #38
Wolf359
Navy Dude

Some news and best wishes for Holidays...

Dear my friends on Subsim forums, I want all of you, and all naval officers and sailors all over the World Blessed Christmas, and a happy and successful New Year
(I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU HAVE IN PLAN GOOD PARTY FOR THE NEW YEAR! I HAVE...)

I sincerely hope that the economic crisis will pass soon and I believe that World will successfully recover from it.

In last month, I don’t have free time to work on IGM because I was goes on drills every day from Monday 24. November to the this Friday 21. December.

When this Holiday’s end I will start work on IGM again. My IGM Site is down due to new sever issue... Look at mail which I got from my web site host provider.

http://www.igm.elementfx.com/

From: x10Hosting Support - Level 2 (freesupportlvl2@x10hosting.com)
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2008 1:31:37 AM
To: cpt.wolf359@windowslive.com

Your account was not moved to the new server.
We will be able to restore it as soon as our signup system is fixed.

<i>--
Christopher
x10Hosting Server Technician
www.x10hosting.com</i>

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: VAR-382421
Department: Server Move Issues
Priority: Urgent

Until my site will back online, please use links on first page of this topic for download IGM.

Ahoy

Cpt. Wolf 359
DOWNLOAD:

Last edited by Wolf359; 12-21-08 at 06:09 AM.
Old 01-07-09, 07:12 AM   #39
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Default hey

I've just seen this thread.. I don't like saying something people don't understand so english it is..

First, thanks ngt for mentioning me..

Second, contact I like to think subsim forums is a big family. I mean I ask something and people answer me when I need help almost immeadiately. You don't get that elsewhere.Not that much like on subsim..
If I would have the money I would donate subsim, wolf or any man that asks it(ofcourse with a legitimate reason) no matter what.
Money is not important, ofcourse if you have it. But still, we can help. I cannot, for now..

Third, I tried to add flag to 9d2.. For me it is undoable. When I added flag pole to the model, I got problems with flak guns..
For adding flags to subs that have flag poles, used s3d from skwas, if anyone has a link please shoot it..I am on my home internet 3 kb/s link, :rotfl: , so please..

Forth, no matter what my opinion on the mod is or anyones, if you like your mod, if it makes you happy, do it. And if you have a place like subsim where you can share it.. Like yamato said, alternative history!
Great!

Cheers!!

p.s. DUMB ME!

It is correct what ngt said about racerboy.. If I undderstand you correctly, you want flags without swastikas on subs. You can use my rbsflagis mod(it is for subs that have flag poles(50% of them), use the dats, if you like, and then play with textures however you like.. One thing though. It is for gwx 2.1. I can't download gwx 3.0 so I don't know are there any changes. There are certainly, so either you do it yourself, or wait until I download it. ASK anything.
I am pretty shure there is some mod or announcement about world war 1 sub conversion of silent hunter 3. Is this a part of that? That would be cool..

Last edited by asanovic7; 01-07-09 at 07:22 AM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-09, 03:27 PM   #40
ceki
Seaman

Downloads: 36
Default Ola!

Pozdrav stari!

Gledam malo tvoj mod i moram priznati da si dosta truda uložio. Svaka čast! Samo naprijed!

Pozdrav iz Rijeke!
ceki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-09, 02:39 AM   #41
Sirten Deth
Sailor man

Downloads: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf Paper
Agreed, Contact. The red star is even more infamous than the swastika, yet few in the western countries know just how terrible it really was.

Stalin butchered more of his own countrymen in the name of "solidarity" than Hitler ever dreamed of with the Holocaust.

This is just a game. It is only a simulation by the greatest stretch of the term. How you go about sinking ships has nothing to do with political belief in this game, whether your sub is pink or you prefer to strap POWs to your torpedoes before launching them.

As I said before, if any of you feel you must have the Third Reich in this game to make you happy, then you're free to do so but coming down on Wolf359 for his choice to "rewrite" history to prevent the promotion of fascism is not only rude but another form of fascism of its own kind.

This mod is still a work of great craftsmanship and many hours of labor. Wolf worked hard on it and I really doubt that any of his critics have the will to create such a large mod of their own.

As it has been observed in so many mod forums...it is far easier to bitch like a spoiled girl than it is to create.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves for such behavior.

But, then again, you'll cry just as loudly when the modders disappear completely to leave you hanging...like you did when driving off some very brilliant talents we used to have around here.

I salute you for your skill and creativity, Wolf359! Keep at it and don't give up! You've got talent.

Totally correct. This is a forum for GAMERS NOT politicians.
Sirten Deth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-09, 06:13 AM   #42
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Default e pa

Hola, sta ima?
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 12:10 PM   #43
fireburnin21
Nub

Downloads: 120

Game crashes When I start it. Why?
fireburnin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 01:00 PM   #44
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireburnin21 View Post
Game crashes When I start it. Why?
WELCOME ABOARD!

Unfortunately you ask this question in a thread about a certain mod. Please ask in the main forum for SH3.
Old 06-16-12, 01:11 PM   #45
fireburnin21
Nub

Downloads: 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
WELCOME ABOARD!

Unfortunately you ask this question in a thread about a certain mod. Please ask in the main forum for SH3.
I downloaded the IGM mod and followed instructions but I crashes when I start Silent Hunter 3
fireburnin21 is offline   Reply With Quote