Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-09-10, 03:50 AM   #1
connan
Nub

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0
Default If silent hunter 5 was a car,

It probably had no wheels, that’s because someone had forget to install them. Every time you wanted to use your brakes the whole windshield would become blue and before you knew it you would find your self back to the garage.

When ever you wanted to steer the car you could either steer the wheel 1 percent or full left and right, to return to your course simply reprogram the gps to your destination.

When you wanted to start your engine you should first go to the front of the car talk to the battery about the kids and family and then ask to give power, then go back to the tank and do some talking with the fuel pump about the road and then ask it to give fuel.

Finally you should be the first one to get in to the car, lock the doors and by the time you hit 10km/h your friends will just teleport inside your car.

And finally the best part, even if you have pay it to used it you should go to the dealer with your user name and password and if they are not in a meeting, or they are not closed, or the shop is not full of customers, you could take it for a spin, keep in mind that you have to be connected to the salesman through your mobile phone all the time otherwise the car will stop working. But that’s ok because they will store the fuels in their shop so you can use them to any other car you have !!! .

Good hunting.
connan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-10, 03:59 AM   #2
JamesT73J
Medic

Downloads: 9

That's funny.

My car works. Sometimes I have trouble starting it. It takes a few tries. I don't know where all the switches are, but I can learn that. Once it starts, it does get me from A to B, and has only had one little crash. I have some passengers, sometimes they are not too chatty, frequently they want to talk about their family. I know from my previous car that the manufacturer will fix some of the more irritating problems.

Luckily, I live in a street - 'community', if you will - where every other person knows something about cars. Better than that, they will pimp out my car so that in a couple of years I will not even recognise it.

J
"My advice - buy the damn game and play the arse off it. It's not all there yet but it's still a damn good game, and we all know it'll be even better once the community is done crawling all over it." User 'Sideways' 08th March 2010.
JamesT73J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-10, 04:32 AM   #3
ryanwigginton
Weps

Downloads: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by connan View Post
When you wanted to start your engine you should first go to the front of the car talk to the battery about the kids and family and then ask to give power...
I would

Except I think I've enough at peoples SH5 debacles. People will start to think I'm a malicious guy. Infact, the only reason I come into this particular forum is for a bit of light entertainment, usually before going to SHIII Mods Workshop to witness the amazing break-throughs the guys are making there.

If SHIII was a car, it would have at least 12 coats of wax by now.
Old 03-09-10, 04:52 AM   #4
Immacolata
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 3

If my "Comparing video games with cars"-analogy was a mammal...

... I'd say it was a dead, beaten up carcass of a horse!

"The power of the executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest degree odious, and the foundation of all totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist."
- W. Churchill
Immacolata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-10, 05:02 AM   #5
JScones
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

"If silent hunter 5 was a car" we'd be quoting software analogies to highlight its failings.

JScones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-10, 07:23 AM   #6
Immacolata
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScones View Post
"If silent hunter 5 was a car" we'd be quoting software analogies to highlight its failings.

"The power of the executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest degree odious, and the foundation of all totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist."
- W. Churchill
Immacolata is offline   Reply With Quote