SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-18, 12:09 AM   #1
ShotMagnet
Mate

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Getting Started

Ladies and Gents,

Diving -pardon the bad pun- into SH4, more or less for the first time. 'Veteran' sub-simmer having started out with Silent Hunter, then graduating to Silent Hunter: Aces of the Deep.

Because I like a challenge, and because I'm both stubborn and kinda stupid; I have embarked, very wet behind the ears, on a career that -on mission 2- has me infiltrating Osaka to insert an agent.

The first patrol saw me capping two passenger liners, so I have that going for me. So far in the current patrol I've bagged two threatening sampans, and evaded a veritable hornets' nest of aircraft.

Good news, I haven't been killed. Bad news, I'm betting that a veritable wall of unfriendly locals will not look kindly on my attempt to land my infiltrating agent.

I'm thinking that it's back to PH for me.

I'm hip-deep in toots and mods telling me how to play the game, so while any advice in that regard is welcome, it will likely be redundant. That said, if you have something relevant to say, say it. I am after all kinda stupid.

As may be, I hope to make the rest of this patrol -and indeed this career- something worth reading.

Shot
If he knows of the Trigger Maru

-Constantine Guiness
ShotMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote