SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > DW Mod Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-09-10, 03:51 AM   #1
Drifter
Frogman

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 0
double post

Drifter Mod v1.0 *requires LWAMI v3.09 mod*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod is a continuation of my older Sakura Mod that introduced sinkable oil rigs with SSM missiles and torpedoes, plus downed pilot S.O.S. signals. Please see included readme file for full details.

What's new / changed in this version:

-added a few 'docked' units to the database. These units will simulate being docked, and will not move. They also will not have any sensors active, and no weapons will be available. Basically, the crews of these units are off duty, on shore leave. These docked units will still be detectable, targetable, and killable by the player.

-included two of my own custom single player missions. The first mission, Texas Tea, was designed to demonstrate the fully targetable oil rigs with SSM missiles and torpedoes. The second mission, Eye of the Needle, was designed to demonstrate a stealthy harbor penetration mission using docked units. These two missions are fairly challenging, but not impossible to complete. Both missions include some randomness for added replayability.

-included the oil rig sound file in the .sfx file. Player will now be able to hear the oil rig sound from a distance.

-included the oil rig sound file separately (Oil_Rig.wav), in case players want to add it to their own custom .sfx file.

Special thanks to the creators of LWAMI mod.

Feel free to redistribute this mod and custom missions. But please credit me.

Have fun.

Download Drifter Mod v1.0 here: Found a problem. Will upload again soon.

Download LWAMI v3.09 here (I take no credit for this mod- only providing download link): http://www.mediafire.com/?mwi2mbylzgm

Last edited by Drifter; 05-09-10 at 06:52 AM.
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-10, 07:08 AM   #2
-GrayOwl-
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
Drifter Mod v1.0 *requires LWAMI v3.09 mod*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod is a continuation of my older Sakura Mod that introduced sinkable oil rigs with SSM missiles and torpedoes, plus downed pilot S.O.S. signals. Please see included readme file for full details.

What's new / changed in this version:

-added a few 'docked' units to the database. These units will simulate being docked, and will not move. They also will not have any sensors active, and no weapons will be available. Basically, the crews of these units are off duty, on shore leave. These docked units will still be detectable, targetable, and killable by the player.

-included two of my own custom single player missions. The first mission, Texas Tea, was designed to demonstrate the fully targetable oil rigs with SSM missiles and torpedoes. The second mission, Eye of the Needle, was designed to demonstrate a stealthy harbor penetration mission using docked units. These two missions are fairly challenging, but not impossible to complete. Both missions include some randomness for added replayability.

-included the oil rig sound file in the .sfx file. Player will now be able to hear the oil rig sound from a distance.

-included the oil rig sound file separately (Oil_Rig.wav), in case players want to add it to their own custom .sfx file.

Special thanks to the creators of LWAMI mod.

Feel free to redistribute this mod and custom missions. But please credit me.

Have fun.

Download Drifter Mod v1.0 here: Found a problem. Will upload again soon.

Download LWAMI v3.09 here (I take no credit for this mod- only providing download link): http://www.mediafire.com/?mwi2mbylzgm
You have forgotten to apply in archive a file 3dobject.e3d
For Perry (object 609) - apply a file launcher.eld.
Or remove launchers directly at object 609.
Have a nice work.
Old 05-09-10, 10:05 AM   #3
Drifter
Frogman

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GrayOwl- View Post
You have forgotten to apply in archive a file 3dobject.e3d
For Perry (object 609) - apply a file launcher.eld.
Or remove launchers directly at object 609.
Have a nice work.
Thanks. I will probably hold off until LWAMI v3.10 is released.

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote