SUBSIM Radio Room Forums
Mods and files for every subsim!

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2018, 05:36 PM   #406
Rockdent
Bilge Rat
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putera aditya View Post
I cant change OSI Priority to realtime, my Windows 7 says unable, any ideas?
Hi everyone

What I have done to get it work (Win10).

First I made a link of SH5.exe to desktop starting with admin rights.

Then like MaMa's workaround, Main Menu loaded I open Task Manager and set osi.exe(also in admin rights) to realtime.

Both sh5.exe and osi.exe set for all users to admin rights.
Rockdent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:14 PM   #407
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully
 
THEBERBSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dibden Purlieu - Southampton
Posts: 7,315
Downloads: 914
Uploads: 0


Default

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Rockdent
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
Tutorials And Other Information Links In My Signature Below
If you are playing the stock game or your own modded game then you will find the tonnage bar and campaign icons are broken.
Apart from the SH5.exe with administrator rights which is recommended for all players the other changes you are trying to make will make no difference.
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:41 AM   #408
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 123,169
Downloads: 49
Uploads: 11


Default

Welcome Rockdent
__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:15 PM   #409
Rockdent
Bilge Rat
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Rockdent
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
Tutorials And Other Information Links In My Signature Below
If you are playing the stock game or your own modded game then you will find the tonnage bar and campaign icons are broken.
Apart from the SH5.exe with administrator rights which is recommended for all players the other changes you are trying to make will make no difference.
You´re right. Progress bar with OH2.5 mod works with Baltic Operations and Breaking the fortress. But mission British coastal Waters Tonnage isn´t counting (some kills do???). It sucks. Have a drink now
Rockdent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:06 PM   #410
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully
 
THEBERBSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dibden Purlieu - Southampton
Posts: 7,315
Downloads: 914
Uploads: 0


Default

Hi R
Quote:
Tonnage isn´t counting (some kills do???
That is correct, that is how it works.
Specific ships to your current patrol on BCW will count others will not.
The TWOS mega mod removes this from the game so all ships count towards your totals.
Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:34 AM   #411
Rockdent
Bilge Rat
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi R
That is correct, that is how it works.
Specific ships to your current patrol on BCW will count others will not.
The TWOS mega mod removes this from the game so all ships count towards your totals.
Peter
Hi Peter

thx 4 info. Playing OH2.5 Mod now. Is TWoS a better Mod? Whats youre opinion?

Greetz Rock
Rockdent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:10 AM   #412
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666
 
Aktungbby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: where I'm at presently
Posts: 12,751
Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0


Default welcome aboard!

Rockdent!
__________________
"Only two things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity; And I'm not too sure about the Universe..." Philip K. Dick
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:52 AM   #413
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully
 
THEBERBSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dibden Purlieu - Southampton
Posts: 7,315
Downloads: 914
Uploads: 0


Default

Hi R
OH 2.5 is a 1 mod a campaign mod.
TWOS is a mega mod over 100 mods including OH2.5
Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:22 PM   #414
Rockdent
Bilge Rat
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi R
OH 2.5 is a 1 mod a campaign mod.
TWOS is a mega mod over 100 mods including OH2.5
Peter
OK. I´ll give it a try.
Rockdent is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2018 Subsim