SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-21-19, 03:20 PM   #1
Otto K
Nub

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Default Mods screen shots

I am having stability issues with mods and the order of mods for SH5 TWOS.
after spending 2 days sifting through the forums I would like some experienced users to post a screen shot or txt doc of the mods they are using and in what order. my issue with the current lists I have discovered is the age of them and if they are still current. Would someone be so kind to upload a current 2019 mod list that is stable. I just want the graphics to be amazing and game play to be fun (like cargo ships actually sinking due to flooding and not just HP).
Thanks in advance
Otto K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-19, 03:08 AM   #2
Propnut17
Mate

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Otto K the list you are referring to must relate to SH5 before the introduction of TWoS. Any old mod list you have you can throw them away, I did.

A standard SH5 installation that has been updated with the last version of TwoS should give you just what you are looking for. Within the TWoS installation there are several mods that you can include or exclude, your choice.

Just remember to have the latest video drivers installed for your graphics card. My own experience with the setup as described has been great, no stutters, great graphics and the ability to stand on the deck and almost smell the sea as the water passes by. What a way to relax.
Propnut17 is offline   Reply With Quote