SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-02-19, 11:07 AM   #3271
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Aye, I tend to try and empathise with the victims but that soon turns into utter contempt for the perpetrators.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-19, 12:45 PM   #3272
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

I agree Jim, turns to hatred towards the guy who did it real quick!! What a tough guy, going after a defenseless woman!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-19, 08:24 AM   #3273
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Aye, a genuine oxygen thief.

Old 02-14-19, 07:19 AM   #3274
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
The Security Minister has said the UK won't get rescue 'terrorist' ISIS schoolgirl Shamima Begum from Syria.

The east London schoolgirl left Britain at 15 to join ISIS and says she doesn't regret her decision.

Now 19 and heavily pregnant, Begum wants to come home so her baby can be 'looked after'

Asked if he would “rush to bring home” people in Begum’s situation, Security minister Ben Wallace told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “I’m not putting at risk British people’s lives to go and look for terrorists or former terrorists in a failed state.

“There’s consular services elsewhere in the region and the strong message this government has given for many years is actions have consequences.”https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...id=mailsignout
The only decision that could be reached in my estimation 'actions have consequences'

Old 02-14-19, 07:58 AM   #3275
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Same with some german girls/women, who went to join the IS some years ago. Now that they are pregnant or have babies they want to be "picked up and brought back"(!) to Germany, since ".. we have german citizenship."
What ?

Where is the triple facepalm smiley?!

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 09:42 AM   #3276
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Aye, plenty of different European nationalities still surviving in the tiny enclave they are clinging onto. Shamima Begum married an ISIS fighter of Dutch nationality only ten days after arriving in Syria.

Old 02-14-19, 09:48 AM   #3277
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

I see the bleeding hearts liberals are all over it, we must let her in and hold her hand and give her a cup of tea and nod our heads and and say there there! Get stuffed she can bloody well rot to death.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 11:00 AM   #3278
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8

A terrorist whore that deserves to be hanged, nothing more nothing less.

I think it's pretty funny that these bimbo's think they should be given help, sad thing is that some still reach out to these...the only thing I'd hand out to them is the rope they can hang themselves with.
Old 02-14-19, 04:43 PM   #3279
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Two or three evening sagoi a qwhole serie sof German terror pets qho are prisoners of Kurdish miliotas told German Tv reporters in interviews that they were German citizens and DEMAND to be brought back by the German state, at teh cost of the German state, to the risk of the Germns state.They all said they were stupoid. Theyx all saidf they made a stupodiu deicison. They all said their husbands did not ciommit creimres. Ands the male Germna prisoenrs of thr Kurds said they were victims themselves, were lured with wrong information about the IS, and that they did never participate in torture, assassinations, shootings, rapes etc, and that they were only traffic policemen etc.

I am for second chances, but not when it comes to this level of barbary, death, terror and crime. Let them rot where they are. Since the Kurds are under immense pressure and prepare for getting under Turkish attacks, they want to get rid of their German prisoners. It speaks for them that they do not just lead them behind a godforsaken dune and bury them there in the sand with a bullet in their heads.

And btw - what should Germany do with stupids like these? They hardly are a ressource for the common good. And they even have the nerve to raise DEMANDS to Germany.

Usually I am for second chances (but one second chance only, not these hilarious inflations of second chances after second chances the German courts often hand out) , maybe I can even get talke dinto the 3 strikes rule. But not in these cases. Because my prime argument is this: there is relgion and fanatism involved. And that is where we cannot be certain of their mindsets now, and must see them as risks only. Risks that I am not willing to accept. Not with these ammounts of religous fanatism and murderous barbarism involved.

I never was for stopping Germans leaving the coutnry to join terorr and jihdad somewehre. My idea was always that this helps to identitfy who is who. The trick thus is that once we know we do not let them back in again. Lets lock them out.
Old 02-15-19, 07:18 AM   #3280
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

^ The fundamental problem is that Shamima Begum (for example) would probably have to be accepted back into the UK if she had not become a national of any other country.

Under international law, it is not possible to render a person stateless.

Old 02-15-19, 01:24 PM   #3281
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Maybe she should be sent to an International Court for supporting terrorism then Jim, and lock her up!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-19, 06:07 PM   #3282
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

We have the same problems here in Denmark-Some young ladies left their country to join ISIS (and so did many young men)

Now they want Denmark to take them home and pay for it. They say that they are innocent

This have given me lots of historical Deja Vu

Right after Germany had surrendered in Denmark, many ladies, who was accused for having "helped" the nazis claimed they were innocent.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-19, 07:37 PM   #3283
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Lock the bitch up and give her pork only if she returns.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-19, 07:02 AM   #3284
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
^ The fundamental problem is that Shamima Begum (for example) would probably have to be accepted back into the UK if she had not become a national of any other country.

Under international law, it is not possible to render a person stateless.
UK cannot make Islamic State bride stateless, justice secretary admits https://news.sky.com/story/justice-s...eless-11638943

On a more positive note...The Islamic State caliphate has been "decimated" and the last mile of IS-controlled territory in Syria is being captured by American-backed forces, says US vice president Mike Pence. https://news.sky.com/story/is-decima...pence-11638984

Old 02-17-19, 06:55 AM   #3285
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

She has now given birth...

Quote:
Shamima Begum - the teenager who left the UK to join the Islamic State in Syria - has given birth, her family says they have been told.

Their lawyer released a statement saying Ms Begum and her child - a boy - are believed to be in "good health".https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47270857
Should she eventually be allowed to return to the UK I trust the UK taxpayers will be excused from contributing to the benefits she will inevitably receive!!

Tags
terrorism