SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-27-10, 02:29 PM   #241
DasBismark
Watch

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default WSM 3.0-2.0?

I have used WSm 3.o but since 2.0 has the Italian Ships id love to try it out, but no links anyone has given me work. I would really like a working Mod version 2.0? any Help
DasBismark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-10, 11:24 PM   #242
Alpha Von Burg
Engineer

Downloads: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwieger View Post
Ok, this is really uncool, could someone please help me with the no guns issue? I still have not figured it out and am really frustrated at not being able to use this mod...
Have you used JSGME?
Old 10-18-10, 07:05 AM   #243
Timion051994
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 27
Hallo habe problem mit dem aktivieren von warship mod 3.0 für gwx 3

Hallo ich Wollte mal FRAGEN Wie ich den warship mod 3.0 aktivieren soll in JSGM ? Die drei Teile Nur Oder Den ganzen mod Habe alles ausprobiert geht Aber Irgendwie nicht!

könnte mir einer mal helfen??
Timion051994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-10, 07:36 AM   #244
SquareSteelBar
Sea Lord

Downloads: 618

Welcome aboard.

We use to write english here...

1. Install the latest version of JSGME

2. Extract the folder WSM3.0 [not 'WSM3.0SH3V1.4' !] from the archive into the MODS folder of your SH3 installation.

3. Navigate to folder ...\Your SH3 Installation Folder\MODS\WSM3.0\ , cut the included MODS folder and paste it into ...\Your SH3 Installation Folder\ by confirming the 'overwrite query'.

4. Enable WSM3.0 in JSGME [and the subsequent mods GeI, GeII or GeIII if you want -> have a look into the readme...].

5. SINK THEM ALL !!!

Last edited by SquareSteelBar; 10-18-10 at 08:30 AM.
SquareSteelBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-10, 08:27 AM   #245
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareSteelBar View Post
...he can´t even write properly in German ...
...sorry for the joke and welcome aboard Timion051994 !

Best regards,
Magic
Old 10-18-10, 10:41 AM   #246
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Welcome Timion051994

können Sie auf englisch erklären?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-10, 10:58 AM   #247
Herr-Berbunch
Kaiser Bill's batman

Downloads: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareSteelBar View Post

Sailor Steve better watch out, someone's after his position.

Just in case Timion can't speak English, here is Google's translation of SquareSteelBar's response.

1. Installieren Sie die neueste Version von JSGME

2. Entpacken Sie die Ordner WSM3.0 [nicht "WSM3.0SH3V1.4 '!] Aus dem Archiv in das MODS Ordner Ihrer SH3 Installation.

3. Navigieren Sie zum Ordner ... \ Ihr SH3 Installation Folder \ mods \ WSM3.0 \, schneiden Sie das mitgelieferte MODS Ordner und fügen Sie ihn in ... \ Ihr SH3 Installation Folder \ durch die Bestätigung des "überschreiben Abfrage".

4. Aktivieren WSM3.0 in JSGME [und die anschließende Mods GEI, GeII oder GeIII wenn Sie wollen -> haben einen Blick in die Readme ...].

5. SINK SIE ALLE!
Old 11-03-10, 05:47 AM   #248
Der Kanonier
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0

God thank you for this mod!

But there is just one thing i have to ask:

Is there a way to control all 4 Bismarck 38cm Twin-Turrets?
Currently i can just control one od them.....
Der Kanonier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-11, 03:00 AM   #249
chrysanthos
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 488

yeah friend its true i have copy sh5 water both on sh4 and 3 and it works
chrysanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 04:39 AM   #250
ijnfleetadmiral
Ensign

Downloads: 116

The mod is fantastic...just what I needed! Except for one teeny problem: where are the guns on my Lutzow-class Panzerschiffe? I started a new career (August 1939) and when I got going I noticed the 11-inch main and 5.9-inch secondaries were all missing. I noticed the same problem on Tirpitz when I was playing just GWX 3.0, but seeing as how it was before the ship was commissioned, I figured she had no guns because she was just fitting out or something.

How do I correct this on my ship, though...gotta have guns to sink them thar convoys, ya know!

Best,

-Matt

ijnfleetadmiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-11, 04:18 PM   #251
ulpics
Swabbie

Downloads: 64

Scads of fun has been had while playin' this mod! C-47... your mod is pure awesomeness!!!
ulpics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-11, 06:39 PM   #252
ijnfleetadmiral
Ensign

How'd you manage to get guns on your ships? Any ideas?

-Matt

Old 08-31-11, 07:29 PM   #253
ijnfleetadmiral
Ensign

Tried all three packs of ships for this mod...guns don't show up on ANY of them. The mod loads fine and the ships appear fine, just NO GUNS (save for flak guns aboard the Type 1936 DD). Since there doesn't appear to be a way to fix this, I'm uninstalling the mod and deleting it from my HD.

-Matt

Old 09-01-11, 12:35 AM   #254
ulpics
Swabbie

Downloads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijnfleetadmiral View Post
Tried all three packs of ships for this mod...guns don't show up on ANY of them. The mod loads fine and the ships appear fine, just NO GUNS (save for flak guns aboard the Type 1936 DD). Since there doesn't appear to be a way to fix this, I'm uninstalling the mod and deleting it from my HD.

-Matt
Had the same thing happen to me, when I first installed it WRONG. (tryin' to remember what I did wrong now) Don't give up...it's a simple fix! Also really worth it, in my opinion.

I'm no mod whiz...SO, maybe one of the senior members can explain it a little clearer, if this doesn't do it for ya.

1. Extract: WSM2.0SH31.4 -WSM3.0SH31.4 -WSM3.0GWX3.0 (whichever one you're using) to main SHIII folder. 2. Open the extracted folder, and place WarshipMod2.0 or WSM3.0(again, whichever one you're using) into your Mods folder. 3. Run JSGME and "activate" warshipMod2.0 or WSM3.0...then close JSGME. 4. Run JSGME again, and "activate" ( choose only ONE ) GEI, GEII, GEIII.
You should be good to go!
ulpics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-11, 08:00 AM   #255
ijnfleetadmiral
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulpics View Post
1. Extract: WSM2.0SH31.4 -WSM3.0SH31.4 -WSM3.0GWX3.0 (whichever one you're using) to main SHIII folder. 2. Open the extracted folder, and place WarshipMod2.0 or WSM3.0(again, whichever one you're using) into your Mods folder. 3. Run JSGME and "activate" warshipMod2.0 or WSM3.0...then close JSGME. 4. Run JSGME again, and "activate" ( choose only ONE ) GEI, GEII, GEIII.
You should be good to go!
Did it just like it says...still nothing. Thought it might be because beforehand I was activating 'WSM3.0GWX3.0' instead of 'WSM3.0', so I deactivated the former and activated the latter...nada. Tried activating both along with the 'GeI' pack...nada.

I'm starting a new career in August 1939, so might the guns appear once the war starts? I'm starting to think no because one would think the guns would be on board ship to begin with.

This is really frustrating; I'm about to just say 'screw this' and go back to playing the game with just the GWX pack, although I can't seem to get promotions on there easily (even though I've modified the files to where I should be a Fregattenkapitan by now).

And the sad thing is these are all problems I've been having with SH3...I can't imagine how it'd be if I tried to mod SH4!

-Matt