SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

View Poll Results: How would you prefer?
All in a single mod (only 1 Big Mod) 42 52.50%
Just the way it is (in parts) 38 47.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-12, 08:46 AM   #556
bart
Frogman

Downloads: 245
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrobas View Post
In MMM AIO i included p6.2 and even some more ships. In next release i´ll do different, since AIO will be only till p6.1, p6.2 and p6.3 will be just smaller addons, not complete parts like now.
Ok thanks for the info pedro.
Old 03-11-12, 09:13 AM   #557
peebee
Seaman

Downloads: 82

Hi Pedrobas and guys,
After removing MMM pt6.2 which wasn't required see below:-
[C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS]
Antilag
GramophoneShuffler
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
Radio Deutschland
Radio USA
MMM v0.4 Base Mod
MMM p6.2 - Base Mod v0.4 not required is in MMM v4 AIO Base Mod
Manos Scopes-patch for 8x5
sobers see thru wake fix
Depth_Keeping_Problem_HB_2_0_0_TheDarkWraith
smaller flags for Warships 1_0b
No magic skills v1.5 MMM v0.4 compatible
Date & No Renown Cost

I went to this soup
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
Antilag
GramophoneShuffler
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
Radio Deutschland
Radio USA
MMM v0.4 Base Mod
sobers see thru wake fix
Date & No Renown Cost

I immediatly had problems with CTD in bunker so I did a clean install to clear any left over Pt 6.2 files and reapplied my mods as above without Pt6.2 and all wass well.
I then wanted to apply dark interior v1 because I was not keen on the interior appearance. All seemed well until I tried to teleport from the bridge to the hydo station (or any other station inside the boat) what happens then is my view goes to external camera which then moves backwards to a point behind and above the boat. I have had this problem before in earlier mod soups I have tried before Pedrobas MMM. I find if I walk down and descend the ladder to the attack scope I can then teleport to other stations. But if I again try to teleport from the bridge the same fly away external camera view. I removed the mod from my soup restarted and all is well. This is the location in my soup I had the dark interior:-
Antilag
GramophoneShuffler
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
Radio Deutschland
Radio USA
MMM v0.4 Base Mod
Dark_Interior_V1
sobers see thru wake fix
Date & No Renown Cost
========================================
Can anyone advise on this as I like the darker interior.
Just to be a bit picky I also prefered the grey/green colour of the sea in MMM V3 to the blue colour of the sea in MMM V4, also in V4 when on the bridge in daytime the colours look washed out as if the gamma has been turned up, is this the effect of a different shader mod ???
Much respect Peebee
peebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-12, 10:05 AM   #558
Navuhodonosor
Engineer

Downloads: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee View Post
========================================
Can anyone advise on this as I like the darker interior.
Just to be a bit picky I also prefered the grey/green colour of the sea in MMM V3 to the blue colour of the sea in MMM V4, also in V4 when on the bridge in daytime the colours look washed out as if the gamma has been turned up, is this the effect of a different shader mod ???
Much respect Peebee

I had similar thing in previous build,did you tried to load autosave from base when you start game and then after that your campaign save? It helps
Old 03-11-12, 10:24 AM   #559
peebee
Seaman

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yes I do That also if I try a mod and get CTD I remove all mods then re apply the "good" mods, I also reboot to clear all.

Peebee
Old 03-11-12, 10:49 AM   #560
eviljezza
Seaman

Downloads: 73

Hi Pedro, I found out what was causing my crash, and it's the Mission "Baltic Operations"

Even though you change the .cfg file to say that you've completed the training and you skip it, Batlic Operations is still actually the tutorial mission even though you skip it and hence the crash when returning to Kiel.

Maybe add that in the OP?
eviljezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-12, 12:29 PM   #561
Sepp von Ch.
Sea Lord

Downloads: 788

Hello Pedrobas,

I have 2 problems with MMM:

And is there a way for german text dialogues in MMM? Or should I activate Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional No Magic Skills mod german dialogs?
Sepp von Ch. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-12, 12:42 PM   #562
Herr Trigger
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 191

Quote:
There are default error setting built into the nav fixes within TDWs UI settings.
You can change these with the options editor.
They are in two parts - the first is Celest error - this is distance.
The second in DeadRec and is a % error from the last celest fix.
Thanks Trevally, I know exactly what you mean, will edit.
Regards,
H.T.
Herr Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-12, 01:38 PM   #563
nonpollolike
Swabbie

Downloads: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart View Post
I get CTD when leaving Kiel, or on load up a second after the bunker screen appears. I get this if I use MMM 0.4 AIO or MMM in parts but only if I install 6.2.....if I use 6.1 all is well and very stable. I've even tried 6.2 and part 7 as was mentioned earlier in the thread, but the problem persists. This was also done on a fresh install of sh5, so.....I dunno!!

It's not a memory problem as I have 4gb video and 16gb ram.
I can confirm similar issues.

WITH AIO or MMM in parts and 6.2 choosen:
CTD when returning to Kiel, actually in open sea when approaching Kiel.
Sometimes CTD on load up a second after the bunker screen appears

WITH MMM in parts and 6.1: don't have this problems.

I assume that the problem must be in the integration of Harbour Enhancements mod, because if I got it right, the only difference between 6.1 and 6.2 is that 6.2 includes HE and 6.1 not. So with 6.1 I will have all the features of OH. Am I right?

This is with 6gb RAM, 1 gb VRAM, W7 64 bits and exe patched for 4 Gb.

On the bright side, with this MMM I have seen blue skys for first time in modded game. another good thing

Last edited by nonpollolike; 03-11-12 at 01:49 PM.
nonpollolike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-12, 07:34 PM   #564
peebee
Seaman

WITH AIO or MMM in parts and 6.2 choosen:
CTD when returning to Kiel, actually in open sea when approaching Kiel.
Sometimes CTD on load up a second after the bunker screen appears

WITH MMM in parts and 6.1: don't have this problems.

I assume that the problem must be in the integration of Harbour Enhancements mod, because if I got it right, the only difference between 6.1 and 6.2 is that 6.2 includes HE and 6.1 not. So with 6.1 I will have all the features of OH. Am I right?

Hi I have a similar spec rig to your PC although I have had ctd's I have MMM v4 AIO which includes the pt 6.2 if you look back a few posts Pedro answered my question and explained this to me. To remove it I had to remove all my mods do a clean install of SH5 then repatch everything. Then re apply the mods I use the all in one and after I did this and sorted out my mod soup every thing is fine . I start a new campaign save in the bunker reopen the save in bunker you'll see the boat rise out of the water. You can then see the maintenance officer for your upgrades then speak to the ops officer ask for new mission and the mission will load and you are on the bridge start up the harbour pilot script and away you go. When you get the option to skip the tutorial skip it if you have completed it or edited your career .cfg
I have learned all this from Pedrobas and the other modders and contributors from this forum.

Peebee
Old 03-12-12, 05:50 AM   #565
Silent Steel
Sea Lord

Downloads: 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Trigger View Post
Thanks Trevally, I know exactly what you mean, will edit.
Regards,
H.T.
Just one little thing-

No nav officer can always be completely accuarate.
Silent Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-12, 06:45 AM   #566
Sone7
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sone7 View Post
First thing is that emblems from AFOE do not work. I'm no modder but I think the problem lies in the data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\equipment.upc file -> it's missing the part with new emblems. I've added them (from AFOE equipment.upc file) and corrected numbers, so most of them is now working properly (still, 4 are missing and not accessible in-game, I don't know why; maybe my small "fix" is just not enough - but that's all I managed to do with my limited knowledge about SH file structure. Made it look like this:
edit:
found them, now only Jost Metzler's U-69 emblem is missing

Code:
; Equipment Functional Types:
;
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarAntennaSDEarly
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarAntennaSDLate
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarAntennaSJEarly
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarAntennaSJLate
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarAntennaSV
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarDisplay

; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadioAntenna
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadioApparatus

; FunctionalType= EqFTypeTBT
; FunctionalType= EqFTypePeriscopeHead
; FunctionalType= EqFTypePeriscopeBody

; FunctionalType= EqFTypeTDC

; FunctionalType= EqFTypeSonarStation
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeSonarSensor
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeSonarSensorHoist
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeHydrophoneSensor
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeHydrophoneStation
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeBathytermograph
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeFMSonarConsole

; FunctionalType= EqFTypeEngineElectric
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeEngineDiesel
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeCompressor
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeBatteries

; FunctionalType= EqFTypePump

; FunctionalType= EqFTypePropellor
; FunctionalType= EqFTypePropellorShaft

; FunctionalType= EqFTypeTransmission
; FunctionalType= EqFTypePlane
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeRudder

; FunctionalType= EqFTypeBulkhead
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeIceCreamMachine
; FunctionalType= EqFTypeCoating

[Equipment 1]
ID=EqpDivePlanesTransmission
NameDisplayable= Dive Planes Transmission
FunctionalType= EqFTypeTransmission
EquipmentInterval= NULL, NULL
EquipmentSlotType=NULL 
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100
;DamageDescription1= Taken_DamageType, MinDamage, MaxDamage, MinMaintenance, MaxMaintenance, chancefactor, Message, Spawned_damage_HP, Spawned_damage_AP, Spawned_Damage_Type, EfficiencyReduction, repair_skill, repairtime_in_hours 
DamageDescription1= NULL,    0,    0.2,    0,    1,    1,    small malfunction,        0,    0,    NULL,    0.3,    0.4,    4
DamageDescription2= NULL,    0.2,    0.6,    0,    1,    1,    Misaligned Axis,        0,    0,    NULL,     0.5,    0.4,    10
DamageDescription3= NULL,    0.6,    1,    0,    1,    1,    Broken Axle,            0,    0,    NULL,    1,    0.6,    15

[Equipment 2]
ID=EqpRudderTransmission
NameDisplayable= Rudder Transmission
FunctionalType= EqFTypeTransmission
EquipmentSlotType=NULL 
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100
DamageDescription1= NULL,    0,    0.2,    0,    1,    1,    small malfunction,        0,    0,    NULL,    0.3,    0.4,    4
DamageDescription2= NULL,    0.2,    0.6,    0,    1,    1,    Misaligned Axis,        0,    0,    NULL,     0.5,    0.4,    10
DamageDescription3= NULL,    0.6,    1,    0,    1,    1,    Broken Axle,            0,    0,    NULL,    1,    0.6,    15

[Equipment 3]
ID=EqpPropellerShaft
NameDisplayable= Propeller Shaft
FunctionalType= EqFTypePropellorShaft
EquipmentSlotType=NULL 
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 4]
ID=EqpVIICElectricEngine
NameDisplayable= Electric Engine
FunctionalType= EqFTypeEngineElectric
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100
DamageDescription3= NULL,    0.6,    1,    0,    1,    1,    fuse blown,            0,    0,    NULL,    1,    0.2,    15

[Equipment 5]
ID=EqpVIICDieselEngine
NameDisplayable= Diesel Engine
FunctionalType= EqFTypeEngineDiesel
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100
DamageDescription3= NULL,    0.6,    1,    0,    1,    1,    fuse blown,            0,    0,    NULL,    1,    0.2,    15

[Equipment 6]
ID=EqpVIICCompressor
NameDisplayable= Compressor
FunctionalType= EqFTypeCompressor
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 7]
ID=EqpVIICSternBattery
NameDisplayable= Batteries (Stern)
FunctionalType= EqFTypeBatteries
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 8]
ID=EqpVIICBowBattery
NameDisplayable= Batteries (Bow)
FunctionalType= EqFTypeBatteries
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 9]
ID=EqpMainPump
NameDisplayable= Main Pump
FunctionalType= EqFTypePump
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 10]
ID=EqpHydraulicPumpBasic
NameDisplayable= Hydraulic Pump
FunctionalType= EqFTypePump
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 11]
ID=EqpBulkhead
NameDisplayable= Bulkhead
FunctionalType= EqFTypeBulkhead
EquipmentSlotType=Wall
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100
DamageDescription1= NULL,    0,    0.2,    0,    1,    1,    Minor Leak,            0,    0,    NULL,    0,    0.2,    0.2
DamageDescription2= NULL,    0.2,    0.6,    0,    1,    1,    Large hole,            0,    0,    NULL,     0,    0.2,    0.5
DamageDescription3= NULL,    0.6,    1,    0,    1,    1,    Wall breached,            0,    0,    NULL,    0,    0.2,    1

[Equipment 12]
ID=EqpHatch
NameDisplayable= Conning Tower Hatch
EquipmentSlotType=Wall
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100
DamageDescription1= NULL,    0,    0.2,    0,    1,    1,    Minor Leak,            0,    0,    NULL,    0,    0.2,    0.2
DamageDescription2= NULL,    0.2,    0.6,    0,    1,    1,    Large hole,            0,    0,    NULL,     0,    0.2,    0.5
DamageDescription3= NULL,    0.6,    1,    0,    1,    1,    Wall breached,            0,    0,    NULL,    0,    0.2,    1

[Equipment 13]
ID=EqpTorpedoLoadGate
NameDisplayable= Torpedo Loading Hatch
EquipmentSlotType=Wall
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 14]
ID=EqpBasicRadio
NameDisplayable= Radio Receiver
FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadioApparatus
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 50

[Equipment 15]
ID=EqpRadioAntenna
NameDisplayable= Radio Antenna
FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadioAntenna
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Dummy_Rod_Antena,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

;###Begin Antenna Edit by TheBeast

[Equipment 16]
ID=EqpRadioDFAntenna
NameDisplayable= Radio Direction Finder Antenna
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Dummy_Round_Antena,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 17]
ID=EqpRadioDFAntennaTyp2
NameDisplayable= Radio Direction Finder Antenna Typ-2
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Dummy_Round_Antena_Type2,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100
;###End Antenna Edit by TheBeast

[Equipment 18]
ID=EqpVorhaltrechnerS3
NameDisplayable= Torpedo Data Computer
FunctionalType= EqFTypeTDC
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 19]
ID=EqpUZO
NameDisplayable= Deck Attack Station
FunctionalType= EqFTypeTBT
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= UZO_Type1_Soclu,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

;Periscopes
;============================================================================================================
[Equipment 20]
ID=EqpAttackPeriscope
NameDisplayable= Attack Periscope
FunctionalType= EqFTypePeriscopeBody
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 21]
ID=EqpObsPeriscope
NameDisplayable= Observation Periscope
FunctionalType= EqFTypePeriscopeBody
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 22]
ID=EqpAttackPeriscopeHead
NameDisplayable= Attack Periscope Head
FunctionalType= EqFTypePeriscopeHead
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= atack_periscop,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 23]
ID=EqpObsPeriscopeHead
NameDisplayable= Observation Periscope Head
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= obs_periscop,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 24]
ID=EqpAttackPeriscopeHeadStealth
NameDisplayable= Attack Periscope Head Wire
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= atack_periscop_wire,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 25]
ID=EqpObsPeriscopeHeadStealth
NameDisplayable= Observation Periscope Head Wire
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= obs_periscop_wire,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 26]
ID=EqpAttackPeriscopeHeadStealth2
NameDisplayable= Type-II Attack Periscope Head
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= atack_periscop_type2_wire,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 27]
ID=EqpObsPeriscopeHeadStealth2
NameDisplayable= Type-II Observation Periscope Head
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= obs_periscop_type2_wire,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

;Hydrophones
;============================================================================================================
[Equipment 28]
ID=EqpGhGStation
NameDisplayable= Hydrophone Station
FunctionalType= EqFTypeSonarStation
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL;
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 29]
ID=EqpGHG
NameDisplayable= GHG
FunctionalType= EqFTypeHydrophoneSensor
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= GHG9,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100
DamageDescription4= NULL,    0.9,    1,    0,    1,    1,    Sonar Head broken,        0,    0,    NULL,    1,    1,    15

[Equipment 30]
ID=EqpKdbStation
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 31]
ID=EqpKDB
NameDisplayable= KDB
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= KDB_type9,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100
DamageDescription4= NULL,    0.9,    1,    0,    1,    1,    Sonar Head broken,        0,    0,    NULL,    1,    1,    15

[Equipment 32]
ID=EqpBalkonGeratStation
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 33]
ID=EqpBalkonGerat
NameDisplayable= Balkon Gerat
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= BalkonGerat,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

;Radars
[Equipment 34]
ID=EqpNoFuMO
NameDisplayable= Real men need no Radar
FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarAntennaSJEarly
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100
DamageDescription1= NULL,    0,    1,    0,    1,    1,    invulnerable,        0,    0,    NULL,    0,    1,    1

[Equipment 35]
ID=EqpFumo29RadarApp
NameDisplayable= A-scope display
FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarDisplay
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Radar_PPI,data\Objects\Radars\US_Radar_PPI
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 36]
ID=EqpFumo30RadarApp
NameDisplayable= PPI display
FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarDisplay
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 37]
ID=EqpFuMO29
NameDisplayable= FuMO-29 "GEMA"
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= FuMO29GEMA_type7,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 38]
ID=EqpFuMOEagle29
NameDisplayable= Typ-VIIC Eagle FuMO-29 "GEMA"
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Turmeagle_dummy,data\Objects\Sensors\Uboot_Sensor_parts
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 39]
ID=EqpFuMO30
NameDisplayable= FuMO-30
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= FUMO_30_base_dummy,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 40]
ID=EqpFuMO61
NameDisplayable= FuMO-61 ***8216;Hohentwiel-U***8217;
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= FUMO_61_base_dummy,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 41]
ID=EqpFuMO65
NameDisplayable= FuMO-65 ***8216;Hohentwiel-U1***8217;
FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarAntennaSJLate
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= FUMO_65_base_dummy,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

;Radar Warning Receiver
[Equipment 42]
ID=EqpFuMB1
NameDisplayable= FuMB-1 ***8216;Metox***8217;
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= FuMB1Metox,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 43]
ID=EqpFuG350
NameDisplayable= FuG 350 Naxos I
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= FuMB7Naxos,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 44]
ID=EqpSCHNORCHELRWR
NameDisplayable= Snorkel FuMB 37 'Leros' + FuMB Antenne 3 - Bali 'Hächhen'
FunctionalType= EqFTypeRadarAntennaSJLate
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= SCHNORCHEL_RWR,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 45]
ID=EqpFuMB10
NameDisplayable= FuMB-10 'Borkum'
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= FuMB10Borkum,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 46]
ID=EqpFuMB26
NameDisplayable= FuMB-26 ***8216;Tunis***8217;
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= FuMB26Tunis,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100
;###End RWR Edit by TheBeast

;Coatings
[Equipment 47]
ID=EqpCoatTraining
NameDisplayable= Paint Job
FunctionalType= EqFTypeCoating
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= coating_01,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 48]
ID=EqpCoatDefault
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= coating_02,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 49]
ID=EqpCoatCamoA
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_01,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 50]
ID=EqpCoatCamoB
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_02,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 51]
ID=EqpCoatCamoC
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_03,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 52]
ID=EqpCoatCamoD
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_04,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 53]
ID=EqpCoatCamoE
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_05,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 54]
ID=EqpCoatCamoF
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_06,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 55]
ID=EqpCoatCamoG
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_07,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 56]
ID=EqpCoatCamoH
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_08,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 57]
ID=EqpCoatCamoI
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_09,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 58]
ID=EqpAlberich
NameDisplayable= Anechoic Coating
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Alberich,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 59]
ID=EqpAlberichImp
NameDisplayable= Improved Anechoic Coating
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Alberich_Improved,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 60]
ID=EqpTarnmatte
NameDisplayable= Tarnmatte Coating
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Tarnmatte,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 115

[Equipment 61]
ID=EqpTarnmatteImp
NameDisplayable= Improved Tarnmatte Coating
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= Tarnmatte_Improved,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
Hitpoints= 120

[Equipment 62]
ID=EqpCoatCamoU404
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_16,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

[Equipment 63]
ID=EqpCoatU552
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= camo_17,data\Objects\Sensors\coatings
Hitpoints= 100

;Emblems

[Equipment 64]
ID=EqpEmblem1
NameDisplayable= Real men need no emblem
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= NULL
Hitpoints= 10000
DamageDescription1= NULL,    0,    1,    0,    1,    1,    invulnerable,        0,    0,    NULL,    0,    1,    1

[Equipment 65]
ID=EqpEmblem2
NameDisplayable= U-1164
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1164.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 66]
ID=EqpEmblem3
NameDisplayable= U-1131
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1131.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 67]
ID=EqpEmblem4
NameDisplayable= U-96
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-96.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 68]
ID=EqpEmblem5
NameDisplayable= U-82
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-82.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 69]
ID=EqpEmblemContest1
NameDisplayable= Acey Deucey
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Acey_Deucey_Con_Twr_Emb.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 70]
ID=EqpEmblemContest2
NameDisplayable= AusschussKind
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\AusschussKind.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 71]
ID=EqpEmblemContest3
NameDisplayable= Big U
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\bigU.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 72]
ID=EqpEmblemContest4
NameDisplayable= England Sword
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\broken_england_sword.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 73]
ID=EqpEmblemContest5
NameDisplayable= England Torpedo
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\broken_england_torpedo.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 74]
ID=EqpEmblemContest6
NameDisplayable= Fitzgibd sword hand
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\fitzgibd_sword_hand.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 75]
ID=EqpEmblemContest7
NameDisplayable= Germany
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\GERMANY.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 76]
ID=EqpEmblemContest8
NameDisplayable= The Mermaid
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\MermaidConningTowerEmblem.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 77]
ID=EqpEmblemContest9
NameDisplayable= Anger
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= data\Textures\TNormal\tex\SH5emblem.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 78]
ID=EqpEmblemContest10
NameDisplayable= U901 Viking Boat
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U901_Viking_Boat.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 79]
ID=EqpEmblemContest11
NameDisplayable= Die Krake
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= data\Textures\TNormal\tex\die_krake.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 80]
ID=EqpEmblemContest12
NameDisplayable= Wolf
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D= data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Wolf.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

;###################################################################
;#########BEGIN ADDITIONS BY FISTFUL OF EMBLEMS MOD#################
;###################################################################

[Equipment 81]
ID=EqpEmblem6
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-30.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 82]
ID=EqpEmblem7
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-47.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 83]
ID=EqpEmblem8
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-48.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 84]
ID=EqpEmblem9
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-53.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 85]
ID=EqpEmblem10
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-69.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 86]
ID=EqpEmblem11
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-73.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 87]
ID=EqpEmblem12
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-76.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 88]
ID=EqpEmblem13
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-83.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 89]
ID=EqpEmblem14
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-87.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 90]
ID=EqpEmblem15
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-99.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 91]
ID=EqpEmblem16
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-101.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 92]
ID=EqpEmblem17
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-96-Green.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 93]
ID=EqpEmblem18
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-96-Red.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 94]
ID=EqpEmblem19
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-201.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 95]
ID=EqpEmblem20
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-207.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 96]
ID=EqpEmblem21
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-208.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 97]
ID=EqpEmblem22
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-209.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 98]
ID=EqpEmblem23
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-225.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 99]
ID=EqpEmblem24
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-231.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 100]
ID=EqpEmblem25
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-236.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 101]
ID=EqpEmblem26
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-255.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 102]
ID=EqpEmblem27
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-256.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 103]
ID=EqpEmblem28
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-265.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 104]
ID=EqpEmblem29
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-271.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 105]
ID=EqpEmblem30
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-276.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 106]
ID=EqpEmblem31
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-281.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 107]
ID=EqpEmblem32
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-287.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 108]
ID=EqpEmblem33
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-309.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 109]
ID=EqpEmblem34
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-313.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 110]
ID=EqpEmblem35
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-333.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 111]
ID=EqpEmblem36
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-335.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 112]
ID=EqpEmblem37
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-350.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 113]
ID=EqpEmblem38
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-403.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 114]
ID=EqpEmblem39
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-406.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 115]
ID=EqpEmblem40
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-451.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 116]
ID=EqpEmblem41
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-455.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 117]
ID=EqpEmblem42
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-481.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 118]
ID=EqpEmblem43
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-482.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 119]
ID=EqpEmblem44
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-484.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 120]
ID=EqpEmblem45
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-552.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 121]
ID=EqpEmblem46
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-554.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 122]
ID=EqpEmblem47
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-575.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 123]
ID=EqpEmblem48
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-577.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 124]
ID=EqpEmblem49
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-579.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 125]
ID=EqpEmblem50
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-586.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 126]
ID=EqpEmblem51
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-598.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 127]
ID=EqpEmblem52
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-601.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 128]
ID=EqpEmblem53
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-605.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 129]
ID=EqpEmblem54
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-634.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 130]
ID=EqpEmblem55
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-664.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 131]
ID=EqpEmblem56
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-666.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 132]
ID=EqpEmblem57
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-672.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 133]
ID=EqpEmblem58
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-763.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 134]
ID=EqpEmblem59
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-975.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 135]
ID=EqpEmblem60
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-978.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 136]
ID=EqpEmblem61
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1051.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 137]
ID=EqpEmblem62
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1206.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 138]
ID=EqpEmblem63
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-299.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 139]
ID=EqpEmblem64
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-320.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 140]
ID=EqpEmblem65
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-995.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 141]
ID=EqpEmblem66
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1004.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 142]
ID=EqpEmblem67
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1007.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 143]
ID=EqpEmblem68
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1064.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 144]
ID=EqpEmblem69
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1302.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 145]
ID=EqpEmblem70
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\U-1304.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 146]
ID=EqpEmblem71
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\1st-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 147]
ID=EqpEmblem72
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\2nd-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 148]
ID=EqpEmblem73
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\3rd-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 149]
ID=EqpEmblem74
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\5th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 150]
ID=EqpEmblem75
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\6th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 151]
ID=EqpEmblem76
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\8th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 152]
ID=EqpEmblem77
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\10th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 153]
ID=EqpEmblem78
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\11th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 154]
ID=EqpEmblem79
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\12th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 155]
ID=EqpEmblem80
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\13th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 156]
ID=EqpEmblem81
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\14th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 157]
ID=EqpEmblem82
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\19th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 158]
ID=EqpEmblem83
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\21st-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 159]
ID=EqpEmblem84
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\23rd-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 160]
ID=EqpEmblem85
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\24th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 161]
ID=EqpEmblem86
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\24th-FlotillaB.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 162]
ID=EqpEmblem87
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\25th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 163]
ID=EqpEmblem88
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\26th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 164]
ID=EqpEmblem89
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\29th-Flotilla.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 165]
ID=EqpEmblem90
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-28.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 166]
ID=EqpEmblem91
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-36.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 167]
ID=EqpEmblem92
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-37a.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 168]
ID=EqpEmblem93
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-37b.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 169]
ID=EqpEmblem94
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-37b2.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 170]
ID=EqpEmblem95
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-39x.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 171]
ID=EqpEmblem96
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-39xii.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 172]
ID=EqpEmblem97
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-41.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 173]
ID=EqpEmblem98
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\Crew-42.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 174]
ID=EqpEmblem99
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf1.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 175]
ID=EqpEmblem100
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf2.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 176]
ID=EqpEmblem101
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf3.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 177]
ID=EqpEmblem102
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf4.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 178]
ID=EqpEmblem103
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf5.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 179]
ID=EqpEmblem104
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf6.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 180]
ID=EqpEmblem105
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf7.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 181]
ID=EqpEmblem106
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf8.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 182]
ID=EqpEmblem107
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf9.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 183]
ID=EqpEmblem108
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf10.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 184]
ID=EqpEmblem109
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf11.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 185]
ID=EqpEmblem110
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf12.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 186]
ID=EqpEmblem111
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf13.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 187]
ID=EqpEmblem112
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf14.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 188]
ID=EqpEmblem113
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf15.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 189]
ID=EqpEmblem114
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf16.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 190]
ID=EqpEmblem115
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf17.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 191]
ID=EqpEmblem116
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf18.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 192]
ID=EqpEmblem117
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf19.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 193]
ID=EqpEmblem118
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf20.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 194]
ID=EqpEmblem119
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\gf21.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 195]
ID=EqpEmblem120
NameDisplayable=
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\custom.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 196]
ID=EqpEmblemx1
NameDisplayable= Merchant Raiders
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\emblems\Merchant_Raiders.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 197]
ID=EqpEmblemx2
NameDisplayable= Feral Wolf
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\emblems\Feral_Wolf.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 198]
ID=EqpEmblemx3
NameDisplayable= Haben eine schönen Tag (Have a nice day)
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\emblems\smiley.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

[Equipment 199]
ID=EqpEmblemx4
NameDisplayable= Skull-N-Bones
EquipmentSlotType=NULL
ExternalLinkName3D=data\Textures\TNormal\tex\emblems\Skull_N_Bones.dds
Hitpoints= 10000

; 199 Items and counting - change this line if adding more items
;************ The End ************
Here you go

Sone7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-12, 10:08 AM   #567
bart
Frogman

Quote:

Hi I have a similar spec rig to your PC although I have had ctd's I have MMM v4 AIO which includes the pt 6.2 if you look back a few posts Pedro answered my question and explained this to me. To remove it I had to remove all my mods do a clean install of SH5 then repatch everything. Then re apply the mods I use the all in one and after I did this and sorted out my mod soup every thing is fine . I start a new campaign save in the bunker reopen the save in bunker you'll see the boat rise out of the water. You can then see the maintenance officer for your upgrades then speak to the ops officer ask for new mission and the mission will load and you are on the bridge start up the harbour pilot script and away you go. When you get the option to skip the tutorial skip it if you have completed it or edited your career .cfg
I have learned all this from Pedrobas and the other modders and contributors from this forum.

Peebee
I tried all that, and had same results....CTD

All smooth and stable with 6.1
Old 03-12-12, 10:53 AM   #568
peebee
Seaman

This is with 6gb RAM, 1 gb VRAM, W7 64 bits and exe patched for 4 Gb.
This is the spec I was talking about.
Hi Bart, Are you running the MMM in separate parts, to enable Pt6.1.
I was trying to say I had enable MMM v4 AIO but I had also mistakenly ran Pt 6.2 with it. Until Pedrobas checked my mod soup and pointed out to me that Pt 6.2 was inside the MMMv4 AIO and I didn't need it. When I first removed Pt 6.2 I had all sorts of problems until I went through the procedure you have quoted from me it is now stable again but I am using the AIO.

Regards Peebee

Last edited by peebee; 03-12-12 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-12-12, 01:31 PM   #569
bart
Frogman

Quote:
Hi Bart, Are you running the MMM in separate parts, to enable Pt6.1.
I was trying to say I had enable MMM v4 AIO but I had also mistakenly ran Pt 6.2 with it. Until Pedrobas checked my mod soup and pointed out to me that Pt 6.2 was inside the MMMv4 AIO and I didn't need it. When I first removed Pt 6.2 I had all sorts of problems until I went through the procedure you have quoted from me it is now stable again but I am using the AIO.

Regards Peebee
Hi Peebee

I've tried the single AIO without any other mods and the MMM in parts up to and inc 6.2 and had CTD.

I'm now running this and it's working so far!!

Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
DBSM_Music_1_0_4
MMM p1 - Base Mod v0.4
MMM p2 - Base Mod v0.4
MMM p3 - Base Mod v0.4
MMM p4 - Base Mod v0.4
MMM p5 - Base Mod v0.4
MMM p6.1 - Base Mod v0.4
Date & No Renown Cost
Manos Scopes-patch for 16x9
EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - Kriegsmarine Regular Style
EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - add-on - Large Style Ruler
OH II Minefield map for TDWs Ui
sobers see thru wake fix
TDW_Mines_Subnets_Detectable_in_hydro (OH II v1.7)
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional remaining orig sounds converted to 22Khz
Wordeees' Thunder

I did just try not loading the auto save in base first and just loaded the saved game on the Baltic mission and I had a CTD on entrance to Kiel harbour.....loaded auto save in base first then saved game at sea for the second attempt and all was well. I thought this problem was fixed with v0.4?

Anyways, going to scapa for the next one so will see if I get CTD upon entering there....

Old 03-12-12, 03:24 PM   #570
ckaos
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 36

Awsome mod!!
ckaos is offline   Reply With Quote