SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-12-23, 05:03 AM   #151
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-23, 10:41 AM   #152
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

He ask a good question in his video

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-23, 11:34 AM   #153
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Palestinian crocodile tears will flood the media airways while ever the Press, the UN and any other organisation are in Gaza. The Israeli dead will be forgotten as Hamas trot out the same old sob stories, it's so bleeding predictable as they've played the same tune in the past time and time again. The UN should know this as their backs are still wet from last time, but those dickheads never learn from it. What the Press, the UN and Governments should do is find out where all this aid money is going, because from what I've seen so far, it's not going where it should have been going.
Old 10-12-23, 12:45 PM   #154
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Blinken is currently on a mission to try and prevent what must surely come as Israeli patience comes to an end.

Old 10-12-23, 12:52 PM   #155
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-12-23, 06:37 PM   #156
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

If more aid money is given the first of it should be allotted to provide to every household in the western world a coffee table book in color of all the graphic images of what barbarism Hamas just did to start this ball rolling.

We should be seeing the images as disturbing as they might be as we'll for sure see images from the other camp and their cronies the western media jackals.
Old 10-13-23, 05:56 AM   #157
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Israel is telling everyone in north Gaza - about 1.1 million people - to relocate to the south of the Strip in the next 24 hours, according to the UN
A Israel Defense Forces spokesman said the military knew it would take longer than that to move everyone but blamed Hamas for telling people to ignore the order
Israel has massed hundreds of thousands of soldiers on the border ahead of an expected ground offensive into the densely populated enclave
The UN called on Israel to withdraw the order, warning of "devastating humanitarian consequences"
Hamas kidnapped at least 150 people and took them into Gaza during deadly attacks on Israel at the weekend that killed 1,300 people
More than 1,500 people have been killed in Gaza since Israel launched retaliatory air strikes, which continue
A total blockade is being enforced with fuel, food and water running out. Israel says it won't lift the restrictions unless Hamas frees all hostages
Elsewhere, three Jewish schools in north London have told parents they won't be opening today, citing safety concerns

Old 10-13-23, 06:05 AM   #158
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-13-23, 06:49 AM   #159
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Moment BBC reporter falls to his knees and weeps while reporting inside Gaza hospital as he describes 'seeing things I can never unsee' - before cameraman also breaks down in tears

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mbardment.html

Typical BBC Crocodile Tears, they'll be due a large BBC Bonus for that show of Palestinian support, this is why I refuse to listen to or watch any of the BBC News Services. I didn't see any of the BBC Press dropping to their knees in Israel over the last week, when these BBC currants show their bias so blatantly then they don't deserve to be called a Press Reporter, but a supporter of terrorism instead.

These stories will keep intensifying over the next week and the BBC will be a major player in that Media War.
Old 10-13-23, 07:22 AM   #160
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Two days ago there was an explanation by one of BBC's senior correspondents on why they call Hamas terrorists not terrorists, but anything, fighters for exmaple. He claime dit is due to neutrally reporting facts and leaving it to people to interprete them. He thus implied the evil of the deeds Hamas does lies in the eye of the beholder. Where I insist on that the malice on display is an obkjective fact.

It was a masterpiece of underhanded cynical drivel like I have never read from the BBC. And he even meant it serious, giving me the impression he was not at all aware what he was saioyng there, what he implied. - That illustrates better than anything that there is a deep-rooting antipathy, if not hostility towards Israel, and Jews.

Disgusting, this typical endless relativism. I dispise relativists since long time. - I forgot the man's name, but he is one of BBCs big names, old, rounder, grey hair.

------------

Gaza people are told to flee formt he north, 1.1 million people. But hamas terrorists stop them and hinder them to flee. That was to be expected, they are scum.

Also, the only exit to Egypt currently is closed.
Old 10-13-23, 10:49 AM   #161
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I forgot the man's name, but he is one of BBCs big names, old, rounder, grey hair.
Jeremy Bowen perhaps?

Quote:
Also, the only exit to Egypt currently is closed.
Egypt are hypocrites, they don't want Hamas or any of their supporters on their territory for fear of shifting the problem closer to home.

Old 10-13-23, 10:55 AM   #162
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

No, more hair.

It could have been Attenborough, but I am not certain.
It was on top of page one of the BBC website that day, just 2, 3 days ago.
Old 10-13-23, 11:01 AM   #163
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-13-23, 11:12 AM   #164
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Jeremy Bowen perhaps?

Egypt are hypocrites, they don't want Hamas or any of their supporters on their territory for fear of shifting the problem closer to home.
For Egypt Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood they hate them president Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi has destroyed the Muslim Brotherhood and will not allow Hamas in its country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-23, 11:49 AM   #165
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Israeli ground forces have already conducted raids in the Gaza Strip over the past 24 hours, AFP news agency reported. The military went there in search of kidnapped Israelis in anticipation of the announced ground offensive in Palestinian territory. "Over the past 24 hours, Israeli army forces have carried out local raids within the territory of the Gaza Strip" to search for "terrorists" and "weapons," according to an Israeli army statement. During these operations, tanks and infantry troops also made attempts "to find hostages."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote