Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-24-17, 12:33 AM   #2911
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Patricia Arquette believes the London Bridge attack was the work of the Trump administration to deflect attention from the Russia scandal.

http://constitution.com/liberal-holl...esident-trump/
Two problems. Firstly, the tweet says nothing about the London attack (which had only taken place a few hours previously, and which she may well not have known anything about, never mind 'believed': note that she writes 'if there is a terrorist attack'), and secondly she says that such acts 'may be a #setup'. May be. Personally I think it is rather ridiculous to suggest that Trump would resort to such tactics, but give the sheer volume of deranged conspiracy-mongering that has originated from Trump and his supporters over the years, they are hardly in a position to criticise their opponents for doing the same. Though no doubt they will do so anyway, since self-awareness isn't one of their strong points.

Last edited by AndyJWest; 03-24-17 at 01:37 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-24-17, 05:46 AM   #2912
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

http://www.rbc.ru/photoreport/24/03/...?from=newsfeed
Islamists attacked one of the Russian National Guard (ex Interior Troops) compaunds in Chechnya, 6 of the attackers are dead, 2 managed to escape. 6 servicemen are dead, 3 are in the hospital.
Old 03-24-17, 07:16 AM   #2913
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Patricia Arquette believes the London Bridge attack was the work of the Trump administration to deflect attention from the Russia scandal.
Thats how Trump's lies work,you just demonstrate it.

Actually she said this:
"Remember this, if there is a terrorist attack or any crap before this Trump-Russia disaster is resolved , it may be a setup."

Thats is sound advise. Distraction tactics are nothing new in politics indeed. Even deadly ones. Even wars have been launched to distract from a government's innerpolitical problems.

And no, i have no crush on Patricia arquette, I am not even aware of whom she actually is. The only Arquette-named woman I remember was acting in Le Grand Bleu 30 years ago or so.

Still a great movie, btw.
Old 03-24-17, 08:13 AM   #2914
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Thats is sound advise. Distraction tactics are nothing new in politics indeed. Even deadly ones. Even wars have been launched to distract from a government's innerpolitical problems.
Context is everything Skybird. You can't seriously believe that the US government would somehow convince a British Muslim to turn terrorist and ram his car into a bunch of tourists for any reason, let alone as a mere distraction for a domestic political fight that has been going on for months and that Trump is currently winning.

And c'mon you know that Patricia Arquette believes that's what likely happened. She is a known liberal nutcase.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-17, 12:58 PM   #2915
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJWest View Post
Though no doubt they will do so anyway, since self-awareness isn't one of their strong points.
/Thread.
Old 03-24-17, 01:15 PM   #2916
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
She is a known liberal nutcase.
I don't know her so I neither agree or disagree, but aren't these damn liburuls nutcases by definition, August?

Because you never differentiate.
You always say "the liberals", as if we're talking about some collective that thinks 100% alike.
Normally, I wouldn't feel the need to ask, but in your case: You are aware that this isn't the case, aren't you?

I ask because every political post of yours strongly implies you do not, which in conclusion makes me wonder about your actual agenda.
This problem I can't observe, to this extend, with anyone else here.

I'm pointing this out because any political debate is absolutely pointless if one is so biased, so indoctrinated and so narrow-minded towards anything coming from "the other side", no matter the topic, the sources, true or not.
It seems to me that you do not actually care about any of the countless topics, since literally all you do is
a) find sone excuse for trumps latest screw-up,
b) downplay any trump-related issues and
c) point out that "the liberals" really, really suck and no matter what: it's all their fault.

Not how any of this works.
And not everyone falls for it.
Just saying.
Old 03-24-17, 01:27 PM   #2917
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Context is everything Skybird. You can't seriously believe that the US government would somehow convince a British Muslim to turn terrorist and ram his car into a bunch of tourists for any reason, let alone as a mere distraction for a domestic political fight that has been going on for months and that Trump is currently winning.
Are you kidding me...? Or is this just to find out how far opportunistic rhetorics will get you?
Quote:
And c'mon you know that Patricia Arquette believes that's what likely happened. She is a known liberal nutcase.
To repeat myself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
And no, i have no crush on Patricia arquette, I am not even aware of whom she actually is. The only Arquette-named woman I remember was acting in Le Grand Bleu 30 years ago or so.
Old 03-24-17, 01:39 PM   #2918
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
I don't know her so I neither agree or disagree, but aren't these damn liburuls nutcases by definition, August?

Because you never differentiate.
You always say "the liberals", as if we're talking about some collective that thinks 100% alike.
Normally, I wouldn't feel the need to ask, but in your case: You are aware that this isn't the case, aren't you?

I ask because every political post of yours strongly implies you do not, which in conclusion makes me wonder about your actual agenda.
This problem I can't observe, to this extend, with anyone else here.

I'm pointing this out because any political debate is absolutely pointless if one is so biased, so indoctrinated and so narrow-minded towards anything coming from "the other side", no matter the topic, the sources, true or not.
It seems to me that you do not actually care about any of the countless topics, since literally all you do is
a) find sone excuse for trumps latest screw-up,
b) downplay any trump-related issues and
c) point out that "the liberals" really, really suck and no matter what: it's all their fault.

Not how any of this works.
And not everyone falls for it.
Just saying.
Yeah and i'm just saying this is rich coming from a guy who consistently lumps all conservatives together into one "collective".

Old 03-24-17, 01:41 PM   #2919
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Are you kidding me...? Or is this just to find out how far opportunistic rhetorics will get you?
Hey believe what you want. You and Nipple make a great pair.

Old 03-24-17, 02:24 PM   #2920
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Yeah and i'm just saying this is rich coming from a guy who consistently lumps all conservatives together into one "collective".
I hoped you would say that.
Know why?
Because it's - as usual - a lie.

I am conservative myself - it just depends on the topic. Unlike you, I do not see this as some sort of "us against them".
I'm no part of any political party, nor can I define if I'm liberal, republican, or whatever, since I hold my own views and do not shape my opinions to fit into some sorry little box, like you.

I told you this multiple times by now, yet as usual, you aren't able or willing to understand.
Your loss. Really.
Old 03-24-17, 02:36 PM   #2921
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

@August: Not everyone is three sided as you think. I could not say what I am politically, I go case by case.

Perhaps you should try that too, instead of just blindly rooting for the hometeam?
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-17, 02:37 PM   #2922
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
I hoped you would say that.
Know why?
Because it's - as usual - a lie.
Oh I see, when you generalize it's just your own opinion but according to you my opinions are all lies. Pure hypocrisy.

Quote:
I am conservative myself -

Quote:
Your loss. Really.
Well the way I see it nothing and I really do mean nothing concerning you is or will ever be my loss. Really.

Old 03-24-17, 02:44 PM   #2923
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
@August: Not everyone is three sided as you think. I could not say what I am politically, I go case by case.

Perhaps you should try that too, instead of just blindly rooting for the hometeam?
Well Dowly at least I am rooting for someone instead of sitting back making criticisms from their ivory towers like some here love to do, but i'll remember what you said the next time I see one of you blindly lump all American conservatives together in your usual negative manner.

Old 03-24-17, 02:49 PM   #2924
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Hey believe what you want. You and Nipple make a great pair.
Probably because we disagree so often, right?
Stop just pulling things out yours, August.

Also, it's Nippelspanner for you. The mods might ignore your derogatory abuse of my actual nickname, I don't, however.
Old 03-24-17, 03:07 PM   #2925
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Well Dowly at least I am rooting for someone instead of sitting back making criticisms
You are free to side with what you want, but would it not be better to first look at what both sides offer, what is best, and then make your mind?

Quote:
from their ivory towers like some here love to do, but i'll remember what you said the next time I see one of you blindly lump all American conservatives together in your usual negative manner.
Have I ever lumped you (Americans) together? I might have long long long time ago, but recently? I find your remark quite strange. I do apologize, if I have said so.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism