SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-30-07, 04:02 AM   #1
U812
Sparky

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default SubPirates Store

I asked Bill if it would be OK to post products I offer. And he thought it would be ok. Thanks Bill.

The products consist of T-shirts, posters and other media of my sub art. Although most have the logo Dolphins for my forum subpirates.com there will be additional art without the logo in the near future. In progress now is a large print of a Type 9 at sea. My favorite boat of the period.

My career background is motion picture visual effects for over thirty years. The better part of that career was make-up effects, creatures and miniatures. Lately CGI leads the front of visual effects and for the last 10 years I have been a CGI artist.

I create my art in Lightwave and using other image programs.

Some of you here also know about my RC sub building. SubPirates was created as a central hub for the most talented model makers in the world. And like you guys here we are all the same. Crazy about subs!!! Many members there are currently serving or have served on our boats. So it makes for an interest group. I'm sure that's true of this group.

I started posting here not too long ago but never really introduced myself. Like you I am a gamer. Yes 55 year olds actually game! Subs and combat Sims are my favorite. I just recently finished Crysis in single play on Delta. What a ride. Loved it.

Check the SubPirates store often as I will be adding more every week.

www.cafepress.com/subpirates

and here's a link to the thread on SubPirates that has better images and more information.

http://subpirates.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3524&start=0

Thanks Bill and Subsim for allowing me to post this info.

Steve Neill

Last edited by U812; 12-02-07 at 02:01 AM.
U812 is offline   Reply With Quote