Closed Thread

Old 06-08-17, 07:54 AM   #3076
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
No, acting as if I, or anybody else here, just wants Trump to go because of a general disappointment regarding the election results.
Not the case, but pro-Trump people often try to imply this, probably to render it unreasonable and dismiss any suspicion, investigation or uncomfortable questions conveniently - because core-beliefs and who knows what one may find?

It isn't unreasonable, and if there's suspicion, there need to be investigations. Naturally, it is difficult to investigate a swamp like this. We're talking power-play and games of the highest order here.

We'll see.
Just wanting Trump to go means to impeach a sitting president. But there has to be evidence of an impeachable offense for that to happen. And so far after having read more than the headlines there is never been one shred of evidence to support impeachmemt. In fact all I've read is creative writing, hearsay, baseless accusations and and political grandstanding. So I hope you could see why it might seem to some, that others want him to go because they are just gossiping old women that got there panties in a wad over the election results.

If Im wrong please present evidence for impeachment just one reputable source will do. Try Maxine Waters website since she been most vocal about it she might have what you're looking for.

Up next Comey testimoney which I got a feeling is going to be anticlimactic. But Im sure the media especially the major news papers will make something out of nothing to support your 'suspicions' and call for impeachmemt and eagerly piss away my tax dollars on more investigations!

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-08-17 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-08-17, 09:16 AM   #3077
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Default The Comey Show

Any bets nothing conclusive will be found and this 'investigation' will turn into nothing more than political grand standing which will only leave the the country further divided along the party line?

Old 06-08-17, 09:20 AM   #3078
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Any bets this will be merged to the US politics thread?
Old 06-08-17, 09:25 AM   #3079
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Just wanting Trump to go means to impeach a sitting president. But there has to be evidence of an impeachable offense for that to happen.
At this point I wonder if you actually care to read my posts, or if you blindly hit reply...

Old 06-08-17, 09:27 AM   #3080
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
...and eagerly piss away my tax dollars on more investigations!
Kenneth Starr anyone?

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 06-08-17, 09:30 AM   #3081
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Good he can merge this too:

Quote:
Dershowitz: Comey's statement fails to deliver the smoking gun Democrats craved

Former FBI Director James Comey's written statement, which was released in advance of his Thursday testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, does not provide evidence that President Trump committed obstruction of justice or any other crime. Indeed it strongly suggests that even under the broadest reasonable definition of obstruction, no such crime was committed.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...ts-craved.html

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 06-08-17, 09:54 AM   #3082
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Opening comments by Comey seemed to serve his own ego and to get back at Trump's administration trash talking him. Nothing wrong with it really.

Old 06-08-17, 02:25 PM   #3083
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
RISCH: Okay. So again, so the American people can understand this, that report by the New York Times was not true. Is that a fair statement?

COMEY: In the main, it was not true. And again, all of you know this. Maybe the American people don't. The challenge, and I'm not picking on reporters about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on,

Oh how true buts it's so fun to watch the herd get their panties in a wad Lol

Old 06-08-17, 02:38 PM   #3084
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
it's so fun to watch the herd get their panties in a wad Lol
Where? I mean... are you hallucinating?

Old 06-08-17, 03:01 PM   #3085
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Just wanting Trump to go means to impeach a sitting president. But there has to be evidence of an impeachable offense for that to happen. And so far after having read more than the headlines there is never been one shred of evidence to support impeachmemt. In fact all I've read is creative writing, hearsay, baseless accusations and and political grandstanding. So I hope you could see why it might seem to some, that others want him to go because they are just gossiping old women that got there panties in a wad over the election results.

If Im wrong please present evidence for impeachment just one reputable source will do. Try Maxine Waters website since she been most vocal about it she might have what you're looking for.

Up next Comey testimoney which I got a feeling is going to be anticlimactic. But Im sure the media especially the major news papers will make something out of nothing to support your 'suspicions' and call for impeachmemt and eagerly piss away my tax dollars on more investigations!
Ain't it interesting that Obama ran the White House as a Motel 6, renting out the Lincoln Bedroom for favors over an 8 year period and now a supposed conversation to Comey is somehow impeachable influence peddling? I'm really amazed that Democrats would open a door that might possibly lead to their own comeuppance.
Old 06-08-17, 03:36 PM   #3086
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Aint it interesting that Reagen rented out the Lincoln bedroom too, and that his stupid head of the Dept of the Interior had a New Years Eve party in the Custis-Lee Mansion, Oh yeah, Republicans are all about honor and respect!

Al Capone
Old 06-08-17, 03:37 PM   #3087
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Just like when some people were calling for the impeachment of Bush Jr and Obama, impeaching Trump requires a distinct charge of a federal law being broken, evidence (actual evidence) and a house willing to levy articles of impeachment.

Being a scumbag, idiot, useless, insane, ineffective, or just plain ugly are not impeachable offenses.

Trump has to break a law to be impeached. Which means that if someone wants Trump to be impeached, they have to be able to cite the specific federal law or laws that Trump broke and, of course, have evidence.

Evidence, not emotions.

It ain't easy to impeach a president and that is just the way it needs to be.

The time to not have Trump president was back in November.
Old 06-08-17, 03:55 PM   #3088
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I followed the former FBI-directors hearing on a Danish news channel.

As a person who is not so much into American laws and politics it was hard to get a picture of all he said to the committee.

It didn't make it any better listerning to the Danish expert right after-They are everyone against trump, so I couldn't really get a neutral comments

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 06-08-17, 06:56 PM   #3089
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Blue collar or white collar?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-co...ity-3-billion/

Quote:
By most all early accounts, the televised hearing of former FBI Director James Comey drew blockbuster audiences during the workday on Thursday. How much did that lost or delayed work subtract from the nation's economic output? A very, very rough estimate: $3.3 billion.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 06-08-17, 07:48 PM   #3090
Méo
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
Being a scumbag, idiot, useless, insane, ineffective, or just plain ugly are not impeachable offenses.
What are you insinuating?

Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter