SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-14-16, 11:41 PM   #1
stuka80
Swabbie

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Default Cannot Plot Course

Hi, I dont know if this info is vital but I've reinstalled SH4 with TMO+RSRD and reloaded an old saved game from a previous install but with the exact same mods.

Now for whatever reason I cannot plot a course from the navigation screen. It allows me to click on the "plot course" button and the little ruller pops up but there's not line linking my sub to where i want it to go. Anyone know what could be the problem? I dont know if its a bug or what, cause I haven't played this game in a while and I could be forgetting something.
stuka80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-16, 10:41 AM   #2
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0
Icon1

Hi,
It's not a good idea to try to run a old saved game after a installing the game. They just don't play well together. You should delete the folders that have stuff from an old install. And when you install JSGME, before adding any mods, take a snapshot of the game located under 'Tasks' of JSGME. Also I recommend that when you download a mod(s), save it somewhere in documents under in a folder. Copy the mod to the mod folder that JSGME made in the SH4 folder.When or if you have to install the game again, these mods in in the documents folder are not corrupt. Hope this helps! Also someone wiser and better qualified that me will be along to help! Good Luck!
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote