SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-31-11, 02:09 PM   #61
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner View Post
@Hans

You crazy bugger !!........ My luck I wasn't at home yesterday and just discovered this thread, but, damn what a discovery ! I knew this would be worth the wait kaleun, but I'm blown away !!!! Not just a type IIA rework. A whole new ball game, watched the vids on youtube. The cranes, the buildings, even the algea had me drooling. When I looked at the 3d deck and detail I almost wet myself in excitment. I love the new sky and sea foam, the wet clothes look so real I want to hand the crew a towel. Also love the new clothing detail. Fact is I can't see any one thing that doesn't look the dogs bo***cks as we say in London. Fantastic, marvellous, great, great work mate. BTW did I say great. Early days I know but this has me waiting like a hopefull lotto winner for the VII. I salute you Sir

@Hitman

Thank you, thank you for stickying this

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
Hi matey,

I was wandering where you where all that time

I don't know if you noticed on the first page but i already start working on the VIIC

But don't worry i will release U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD before the VIIC is done when complete it will be a sub mod that you will activated once you switch to the VIIC

And just as a hint i am working on some test with free game engine Unity 3d me and a friend programmer in C++ is willing to get in my team so if it sound any bell you should need a diaper by now

Best regards Hans

Last edited by Hans Witteman; 02-01-11 at 01:56 AM.
Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-11, 02:40 PM   #62
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Witteman View Post
Hi matey,

I was wandering where you where ll that time

I don't know if you noticed on the first page but i already start working on the VIIC

But don't worry i will release U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD before the VIIC is done when complete it will be a sub mod that you will activated once you switch to the VIIC

And just as a hint i am working on some test with free game engine Unity 3d me and a friend programmer in C++ is willing to get in my team so if it sound any bell you should need a diaper by now

Best regards Hans
@Hans

Got a whole new box of nappies at the ready shipmate . Indeed I noticed your reference to the VIIC, and I can't wait kaleun, great news that you might have some help. I think I'm going to be rather busy on release, learning my way round your magnificent type II. I am intrigued regarding this line tho............

"But don't worry i will release U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD before the VIIC is done when complete it will be a sub mod that you will activated once you switch to the VIIC "

Does this mean I might be able to run your two mods in tandem? i.e not two new sh3 installs, one for the type II, one for the VIIC? Whichever it is mate, I'll install another hdd if necessary

On a side note Hans, what are your computer specs? I ask only because the smoke from your chimney stacks looks so much better than mine.

Best wishes and regards.

Fubar2Niner

Last edited by Fubar2Niner; 01-31-11 at 02:54 PM.
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-11, 03:13 PM   #63
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
@Hans

Got a whole new box of nappies at the ready shipmate . Indeed I noticed your reference to the VIIC, and I can't wait kaleun, great news that you might have some help. I think I'm going to be rather busy on release, learning my way round your magnificent type II. I am intrigued regarding this line tho............

"But don't worry i will release U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD before the VIIC is done when complete it will be a sub mod that you will activated once you switch to the VIIC "

Does this mean I might be able to run your two mods in tandem? i.e not two new sh3 installs, one for the type II, one for the VIIC? Whichever it is mate, I'll install another hdd if necessary

On a side note Hans, what are your computer specs? I ask only because the smoke from your chimney stacks looks so much better than mine.

Best wishes and regards.

Fubar2Niner
Hi again mate,

You will start the campaign with only U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD and when you reach the point where you want to change for typVIIC you only have to be in port and activate U-BOOTTYPVIIC mod in JSGME and your campaign continue where you left it only change is that you are now the proud owner of your brand new VIIC

My computer specs :

Intel core 2 duo E6750
3gb of corsair 667 mhz
Ati x1900 pro (I know it is old don't laugh)-----poor kaleun over here

Don't get marry and you won't end up your life with an old rig like mine

By the way a very nice trick to get beautiful free flickering if you have an ati video card is you just use ati tray tool and force antialiasing i put mine to 4 that why my video look as good as they are and i have no drop in frame rate at all.

Best regards Hans

Last edited by Hans Witteman; 01-31-11 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-31-11, 03:21 PM   #64
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

@Hans

Too late regarding the marriage advice, already am and have been the past 31 years and four children Regarding forcing 4xAA, I do the same but with an nvidia card, pity my smoke doesn't look as good as yours matey.

Great news about the continued campaign using JSGME, thanks muchly for the clarification mate.

Best wishes and regards.

Fubar2Niner
Old 01-31-11, 03:24 PM   #65
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
@Hans

Too late regarding the marriage advice, already am and have been the past 31 years and four children Regarding forcing 4xAA, I do the same but with an nvidia card, pity my smoke doesn't look as good as yours matey.

Great news about the continued campaign using JSGME, thanks muchly for the clarification mate.

Oupss i forgot to mention that i tweak the smoke in U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD that might be the reason it look better lol

Best wishes and regards.

Fubar2Niner
You are welcome my friend and maybe it is because of nvidia the smoke difference i don't know but you can post a pic in my thread so i could analyze it

Best regards Hans

Old 01-31-11, 03:26 PM   #66
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
@Hans

Best wishes and regards.

Fubar2Niner
Oupss i forgot to mention that i tweak the smoke in U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD that might be the reason it look better lol

Old 01-31-11, 03:30 PM   #67
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Quote:

@Hans

Another work of art, its gorgeous mate, congratulations One more reason I'm waiting to get my sweaty little hands on your work

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
Old 01-31-11, 03:33 PM   #68
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
@Hans

Another work of art, its gorgeous mate, congratulations One more reason I'm waiting to get my sweaty little hands on your work

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
Hi again matey,

The videos don't show all that i tweak it would be insane trying to make vid that show all the bell and whistle of my mod

Regards

Old 01-31-11, 03:38 PM   #69
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Hi again matey,

The videos don't show all that i tweak it would be insane trying to make vid that show all the bell and whistle of my mod

Regards
Those vids were more than enough to wet my appetite shipmate. Besides it's nice to keep some surprises back

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
Old 01-31-11, 07:41 PM   #70
Schwieger
Commodore

Downloads: 62

Hans... would it be possible for me to get a list of the music you used in your vids?

Support U-Boot_HAHD: Install Dropbox Click Here & Increase The Teams Dropbox space and get 2.25GB of free online Storage space for yourself.
Schwieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-11, 08:18 PM   #71
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwieger View Post
Hans... would it be possible for me to get a list of the music you used in your vids?
Hi mate

Later on tonight i will post the title for you here

Best regards Hans

Old 01-31-11, 10:30 PM   #72
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:

Hi mate,

Here a list of the songs included in the videos :

Die_Walkuere_-__Ride_of_the_Valkyries (storm in environment)

lili-marleen by Rina Kitty

Soldatenlieder - Was blasen die Trompeten

Soldatenlieder - Was ist des Deutschen Vaterland (U-boat tour)

Uboot lied

Deutsche Heimatlieder - Oberschlesierlied (Dock area)

Best regards Hans

Old 01-31-11, 10:32 PM   #73
Schwieger
Commodore

Downloads: 62

Danke

Support U-Boot_HAHD: Install Dropbox Click Here & Increase The Teams Dropbox space and get 2.25GB of free online Storage space for yourself.
Schwieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-11, 10:48 PM   #74
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Quote:
Danke
schön!

Old 02-01-11, 04:09 AM   #75
Silent Ace
Seaman

Downloads: 64

Excellent work friend, keep it in the future.
One suggestion is let your mod super patch for GWX 3 because you so to ease the job of the campaign and many other details that would have to re-work and who have already worked in GWX 3.