Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-03-24, 03:11 AM   #1
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0
Default Drones

What will the Politicians of the United States, and their young diversity, University Educated Brains who have never served or worn the uniform of any branch of the United States military do, When they are called to serve in Ukraine in 2025? After the election and the next Democrat War Leader is Elected, whoever she may be. The face of war has changed, and your family could see a Drone chase you down.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-24, 06:12 AM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Neither American nor German nor any other NATO forces will be sent into battling Russians in Ukraine.

If anything, the war has shown how potentially vulnerable US Navy ships are - anywhere in the world.
Old 02-03-24, 09:26 AM   #3
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Neither American nor German nor any other NATO forces will be sent into battling Russians in Ukraine.

If anything, the war has shown how potentially vulnerable US Navy ships are - anywhere in the world.
This thread should be merged with our Ukraine thread.

Reading your answer, which I hope is correct I toke the opportunity to copy Dargo's comment in our Ukraine thread and post it here

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=2455

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-24, 11:05 AM   #4
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

^If Poland decides to get more involved with this Russian\Ukraine war, wouldn't it be advisable to warn Belarus off first?.
Old 02-03-24, 12:33 PM   #5
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

This is not about a direct war with Russia, what I do not believe will happen neither that Russia would attack a NATO member(s). For the US, neither the Democrats Party nor Republican Party want a direct war is also not needed with the given tools Ukraine has stopped the Russians drove them back getting more victory in the air and Black Sea so give Ukraine more it can win this war. Poland and Ukraine have a long history being crushed between Europe and Russia resulting in lose of land and many dead Poland does already lead this in the EU and that role could grow, at least that is what Tusk wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-24, 01:06 PM   #6
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Meh. You don't even need a High School diploma or GED to get into the Navy now. And I expect that will apply to all the other Branches soon. Then We'll see the Old "Prison time or join the service" thing again.
Old 02-03-24, 01:19 PM   #7
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
This is not about a direct war with Russia, what I do not believe will happen neither that Russia would attack a NATO member(s). For the US, neither the Democrats Party nor Republican Party want a direct war is also not needed with the given tools Ukraine has stopped the Russians drove them back getting more victory in the air and Black Sea so give Ukraine more it can win this war. Poland and Ukraine have a long history being crushed between Europe and Russia resulting in lose of land and many dead Poland does already lead this in the EU and that role could grow, at least that is what Tusk wants.
Sorry Dargo it seems like I misunderstod your former comment-I read it as Poland would gather a faction of EU-members to send not only military supply but also troops.

Reading it a second time I can see I was a little to hasty

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote