SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop > SH4 Mission Designers' Forum
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-09, 11:29 PM   #31
Starforce2
Planesman

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
Try this link here.

I think something needs to be said here and I'm sorry if I'm being difficult. So here it is.

All of the missions that I've made in recent times have been done using TMO v1.7 and RSRDC (latest version) as I've stated every time I post a new mission. If you and Starforce wish to rework my missions so they will work with the stock game, I'm going to give you both permission to rework them. I'm sorry to say that I neither have the time nor do I want to make the effort to convert all missions for stock.

I will try to help out with any of my older missions that won't play anymore, but will not redo missions just for the stock game that play perfectly well on my computer.

I apologize if I've upset either of you with my feeling on this and if you don't want to promote my missions anymore I'll understand.
Ok, well in the case there's little point in me going any further with this, Unless webster and Co are in it to the end as far as making them compatable with stock, in which case I'll continue to test missions and fixes that are produced and maybe try toying with a few myself, however, refering back to the first post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER View Post
tambor198's sh4 single missions for v1.4 & v1.5
================================================== =========================
These missions are being touted as 1.4 and 1.5 compatable. If they are not, then that peice of misleading text should be removed. I was testing and offering to host these under that assumption, but if half are going to crash then it's been a waste of time. Don't get me wrong, the ones that worked were great to play, even having to engage a DD on the surface in an S-boat gun dual, but from the standpoint of trying to get more files to host to increase the popularity and recognition of the new hosting site..a waste..since I can't post something that's going to desktop people half the time. While your above post doesn't really anger me I am dissapointed. I can't even play TMO if I wanted too. I can't figure out how to install it. PM's go unswered for days, and what threads I've amde or posted in or looked up seem to direct me to a different answer ever time, sometimes giving me a list of files some of which are not available or conflict one another saying I need the hot fix or service pack and the next I don't. Now there's this beta out too? I can't even get someone to give me a strait answer on how the frack to install it and what files are needed and I tried to register on the beta forum for TMO and my hotmail and gmail aren't allowed *sigh* not that it would do me any good. Sounds like it's as hard to play as GWX was for SH3 even on easy and I never got a succesfull attack on that mod..too hard and killed my interest to play.