Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-19-16, 04:11 PM   #1516
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Why or how the muslim religion came to expect their women to dress that way is beyond me.
We overcame our Christian priests - to be replaced by media priests telling us to pray to Mammon.
Sex sells, grants growth - so our women are half naked.
We expect them to be half naked here with us - and some even try to refuse Muslimas the personal freedom to cover up.

Our former Christian religion expected our women to appear decent and covered.
Our women totally devoted to God look like nuns, you know...

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Arrest the 1% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE

Last edited by Mittelwaechter; 07-19-16 at 04:20 PM.
Mittelwaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 04:14 PM   #1517
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Umm it was in France that three women were attacked because of their lifestyle. I guess the attacker thought the mother and her two daughters were too scantily clad for his religious tastes and should dress like the ones pictured above on the left. They weren't so he stabbed them with a knife.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 04:48 PM   #1518
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Idiots are not rare. I heared there was a Californian woman cutting her husbands private off, because he wanted to be divorced. She told the police he deserved it.

There is no shortage of news to provide our views of the world. But we see the world as we are, not as it is. Our comments and opinions reveal more about ourselves than about the objects of discussion.

We read those papers and watch those documentations we are interested in, showing us “our” world. Most people are not interested in truth, but in reaffirmation their view of the world is correct.

Someone reding the Sun is expecting a differnt description than someone reading the Times. In both news we are victim to a remote controlled perception of the world and doomed to believe, just becaue we can't check everything to be true.

Believing in God or believing in media is believing - not knowing. You guess the attacker...

We see what we shall see, hear what we shall hear, read what we shall read.
And with the internet it works on an idividual level now.

The former controlled group in the weekly church was replaced by a smaller controlled group of daily readers - and is now replaced by the controlled individual - every time consuming information.

We get some free gimmicks in exchange - email clients, online storage or free operating systems. And greedy bargain hunters we are, we hand over our data to enable our profiling.

So they shall know what information we need to stay in formation.

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Old 07-19-16, 04:58 PM   #1519
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittelwaechter View Post
Idiots are not rare. I heared there was a Californian woman cutting her husbands private off, because he wanted to be divorced. She told the police he deserved it.

There is no shortage of news to provide our views of the world. But we see the world as we are, not as it is. Our comments and opinions reveal more about ourselves than about the objects of discussion.

We read those papers and watch those documentations we are interested in, showing us “our” world. Most people are not interested in truth, but in reaffirmation their view of the world is correct.

Someone reding the Sun is expecting a differnt description than someone reading the Times. In both news we are victim to a remote controlled perception of the world and doomed to believe, just becaue we can't check everything to be true.

Believing in God or believing in media is believing - not knowing. You guess the attacker...

We see what we shall see, hear what we shall hear, read what we shall read.
And with the internet it works on an idividual level now.

The former controlled group in the weekly church was replaced by a smaller controlled group of daily readers - and is now replaced by the controlled individual - every time consuming information.

We get some free gimmicks in exchange - email clients, online storage or free operating systems. And greedy bargain hunters we are, we hand over our data to enable our profiling.

So they shall know what information we need to stay in formation.
Oh please! What drivel!!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 05:04 PM   #1520
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
It is not personal, August. No offense intended.
You just provided a perfect demonstration of perception control, creating reality and motivation.
It's not meant to be a scientific study.

The point is that the types of garb on the right were once a lot more common in their host countries than they are today. Islamic communities have become more fundamentalist and the headscarf is just one noticeable aspect of it.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 05:38 PM   #1521
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
The point is...
If this is the point, do you dress like your grandpa? Do you wear some garb?

Or do you follow the expected, usual, conform, modern Western dresscode?
Do they do the same - adapt to their actual society rules?

Western capitalism has intensified in the last decades too. Some have to work three jobs now to make it to the end of the month. Some have to rely on food stamps, because the capitalist jobs are somewhere overseas. But we have to show our happiness, our success in capitalism, so we try to dress accordingly at least - volunteerly.

Who are we to dictate their way of life? Would we accept their dictate, if they were able to conquer our soil? If they were economically strong enough to blackmail us?
If they would have some drones in our skies, to hit wherever they think a terrorist might stand next to you?

Where do you think our people turn to traditionally, ask for support and follow the offered concepts, if being massively endangered, attacked, killed, tortured, opressed and exploited - just to find some hope for a better future?

To a competitive, capitalist, corporate CEO? To pray for a rising sales index?

Old 07-19-16, 05:41 PM   #1522
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Oh please! What drivel!!
Please counter the argument or not. No more insults.
Old 07-19-16, 05:46 PM   #1523
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

While we sit and throw words and other verbal things against each other the political and religious Islam is growing stronger and stronger in Europe.

I think those radical Muslim must love us for our peaceful everlasting word throwing

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 05:58 PM   #1524
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I think those radical Muslim must love us...
I think they must hate us for throwing bombs and missiles on their homes and families, for conquering their holy land, for taking their soil and granting it to one religious group of the area, for destabilizing their societies, for killing their elected leaders, for sanctionizing their economies, denying medicine for the sick, torturing their people, abusing their children, importing fanatic radicals...

... supporting and arming 10% local opposition, trying to overthrow a leader supported by 70% of the polulation...

Last edited by Mittelwaechter; 07-19-16 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-19-16, 06:05 PM   #1525
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
I think they must hate us for throwing bombs and missiles on their homes and families, for conquering their holy land, for taking their soil and granting it to one religious group of the area, for destabilizing their societies, for killing their elected leaders, for sanctionizing their economies, denying medicine for the sick, torturing their people, abusing their children...
Of course when it come to they own country they must hate us, I meant here in Europe where we do nothing than talk, talk and our government are doing nothing than saying that everything is going to be OK, we have everything under control.

I do not have a solution to what we shall do, I only know we have to stop talking and start to take action or those terror attack will keep on coming and it will increase fast.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 06:22 PM   #1526
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I do not have a solution to what we shall do, I only know we have to stop talking and start to take action or those terror attack will keep on coming and it will increase fast.
Would you stop spitting at me, if I stop beating you?

Old 07-19-16, 06:47 PM   #1527
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
If this is the point, do you dress like your grandpa? Do you wear some garb?

Or do you follow the expected, usual, conform, modern Western dresscode?
Do they do the same - adapt to their actual society rules?

Western capitalism has intensified in the last decades too. Some have to work three jobs now to make it to the end of the month. Some have to rely on food stamps, because the capitalist jobs are somewhere overseas. But we have to show our happiness, our success in capitalism, so we try to dress accordingly at least - volunteerly.

Who are we to dictate their way of life? Would we accept their dictate, if they were able to conquer our soil? If they were economically strong enough to blackmail us?
If they would have some drones in our skies, to hit wherever they think a terrorist might stand next to you?

Where do you think our people turn to traditionally, ask for support and follow the offered concepts, if being massively endangered, attacked, killed, tortured, opressed and exploited - just to find some hope for a better future?

To a competitive, capitalist, corporate CEO? To pray for a rising sales index?
Wow! Are you that threatened by a simple observation that you just had to construct this gigantic straw man to avoid it?

Bottom line here is no westerner is telling Muslims how they must dress but many many Muslims have been and continue to be raped, beaten and killed for minor transgressions including not wearing fundamentalist approved clothing.
Old 07-19-16, 06:54 PM   #1528
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
I think they must hate us for throwing bombs and missiles on their homes and families, for conquering their holy land, for taking their soil and granting it to one religious group of the area, for destabilizing their societies, for killing their elected leaders, for sanctionizing their economies, denying medicine for the sick, torturing their people, abusing their children, importing fanatic radicals...

... supporting and arming 10% local opposition, trying to overthrow a leader supported by 70% of the polulation...
You mean the exact same things they do to themselves in their never ending internecine wars?
Old 07-19-16, 07:00 PM   #1529
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Old 07-19-16, 07:04 PM   #1530
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
You mean the exact same things they do to themselves in their never ending internecine wars?
You mean it is better if we do it to them?

Tags
terrorism