SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-03-14, 12:16 PM   #1
Kng
Watch

Downloads: 81
Uploads: 0
Default Strange bug with G4M bomber plane...

Greetings,

I am experiencing a strange bug. I was laying on wait SE of Taiwan and got attacked by a G4M. I fired my AAA-gun and hit it, as it was passing over me, trailing fire and smoke. Then, it flipped, stayed in the air without moving as it should be when pulling out of a dive and just crashing into the ocean, flipping and what not. I thought: strange, maybe it hit some invisibile pole on my boat, since it was pretty close, and physics came up with a weird solution. Well, I kept staying at that position SE of Taiwan and another G4M approaches me. Now, guess what... same procedure as last time! I hit it, it flips and crashes into the ocean 5 yards next to me! It happened a third time, after which I quit and went to this forum, typing this text.

What do you guys think? Is it a hardcode thing, is it my mod list? I am attaching it for anyone willing to help me. Maybe it is a certain mod and this bug did not appear before?

Best greetings and thanks,

Kng

Edit: on a side note, I have only recently started playing SH4 and I have not met a single merchant in like 4 weeks after deployment off of Hawaii! Is this normal? I stayed around SE Jap and SE Taiwan. I did met 3 destroyer once, which sank me and a few H6K, which bombed me. Still trying to push things to know the limits, as you see!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G4M_bug_subfor.jpg (37.8 KB, 20 views)
Kng is offline   Reply With Quote