SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-17, 12:16 AM   #1
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0
Default Axis Landing Transport and Support Vessels MAL/MFP/AFP/Seibel

This WIP Thread is to Highlight my new WIP Models Suitable for the Black Sea campaign of the Axis Powers ( other Theaters also wherever a Coastal area needed transport and Convoy, and Port Protection These vessels were there ) This is a Marine Artilleri Leichter type II, ( Type I, and Ia will follow later ). Also this thread will contain other types of Landing craft like MFP Type A-B-C and Variants like the AFP, and Sperrbrecher, and Minelayer versions. This Vessel is 100% Complete and the pics are Beta Tests confronting a large sea force and air units for weapons testing. Addendum: The 3rd Transport Flotilla in the Black Sea had two designated Medical Transports unarmed F-339 and F-341, These are MFP Type A I will have a Loadout Internal Cargo Wounded Soldiers , external Upper Surface Red Cross Marked for Hospital. Also in the Black Sea an MFP Type A F-368 and MFP Type C F-469 were Tankers, MFP Type A F-337 was a Sperrbrecher, MFP Type C2m F-419 was a Minelayer, and MFP Type A F-368 was a Q-Ship with Depth Charges and ASW gear attached to U-Jagd 118. Also for Port Protection in te Black Sea Three MFPs Type A ( formerly F-102-104-207 ) were converted to AFP AF-51,52,and 53. Also I will roster ( Received five ) MFP Type D to Romania.
MAL Type I:

Last edited by mikey117us; 06-28-17 at 10:20 PM. Reason: New Progress and Images
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote